5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 321 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone playing SoulCalibur 4 yet on PS3?

If so, let's rock and roll.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've tried to get into the Soul Calibur series, but I suck at it. Actually, I pretty much suck at all fighting games, with the exception of Super Smash Bros. and Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my cousin blasphemed yesterday.

she said (while watching me play FF12) "this doesn't look exciting like Tekken"

i said "Tekken??? that's not a game!!"

fighting games are cool, but to compare to Final Fantasy? Nigel and I were both appalled.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Country
    Country Flag

omg omg.... i'm reading the wiki entry for Fable II....

i need to get back with Nigel for the 360

jk..... sort of.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

FFXII update?

I'm in the final chapters of Crisis Core!

Country
    Country Flag

oh yes. i'm at the Nam-Yensa Sandsea in FFXII... i beat the big turtle thing that was there... and i'm trying to train because my characters are weak.. i still can't beat that fucking cluckatrice!!! i gave Penelo a rod... i think she's doing ok with it... it's hard to get gil in this game... and i can't ever find any magic or weapons or anything really useful!!!

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Set your main character a \gambit to steal at the beginning of a battle, this'll get you tonnes of loot to sell. Regarding cluckatrice just level up, the recommended level at the beginning of each part in the walkthrough always worked for me.

Country
    Country Flag

i need another new walkthrough then, mine doesn't give recommended levels... grr... but the steal thing is good... i can use that.

Country
    Country Flag

Europe ones must be different, and in my walkthrough I wasn't advised to fight Cluckatrice till much later than Nam-Yensa.

Country
    Country Flag

oh i just look at the walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com.... the first one i got was too detailed and this one doesn't have enough details apparently... hmm... third time's the charm right?

Country
    Country Flag

Mine was majorly detailed, was only 15euro, every sidequest and hidden stuff were in it.

me lovin the sidequests.

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Want to know how I got these cars?

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!

I just killed the 6th of 9 templars in Assassin's Creed, and after I finished him off, I had about 12 guards chasing me down.

Country
    Country Flag

Nigel just finished Assassin's Creed. I started a profile on the game. I like it. I thought it was gonna be more about stealth.... i'm bad at stealthy games, have no patience

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really enjoying it, I think it's great. I like the gritty, bleak colors, and the fact that this is all based on real events. It does require an extraordinary amount of patience though.

Country
    Country Flag

I liked Assassin's Creed, repetition regardless.

Know what I liked more? Beating Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Fiends don't know shit 'bout my Lunar staff.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

update: soooo... i'm in the icy place again going after the sword of kings. i hate the fact that it is so hard to get money in this game.. am i supposed to sell all of my loot.. i know i need to keep the teleport stones but is everything else indespensible?

i've got my main team up to level 24... i use vaan, fran, and basch the most.. i have basch wielding hammers and axes, fran has bows of course and i'm switching between swords and daggers on vaan.. the other three are only on level 18.. i don't care too much for ashe and while i like penelo's character, she's a lil weak. i still want balthier to be better so i use him occasionally... i think i have him with a hand bomb now... i use swords with him too. i'm really trying to rack up on some license points because i have practically perfected quickening chains and i want everyone to have at least one.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    What was your favorite thing to do in the game, Yun? I love the pickpocketing missions, and rushing the guards on the roof from behind and shanking them with Altair's hidden blade.

Beams - Yeah, most of the loot that you collect is for selling so that you can have more money to buy Magik and stuff. I think the Hides' are especially valuable , you get quite a bit of gil for those.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post

update: soooo... i'm in the icy place again going after the sword of kings. i hate the fact that it is so hard to get money in this game.. am i supposed to sell all of my loot.. i know i need to keep the teleport stones but is everything else indespensible?

i've got my main team up to level 24... i use vaan, fran, and basch the most.. i have basch wielding hammers and axes, fran has bows of course and i'm switching between swords and daggers on vaan.. the other three are only on level 18.. i don't care too much for ashe and while i like penelo's character, she's a lil weak. i still want balthier to be better so i use him occasionally... i think i have him with a hand bomb now... i use swords with him too. i'm really trying to rack up on some license points because i have practically perfected quickening chains and i want everyone to have at least one.
    Yeah pretty much sell everything but teleport stones, for now at least, and you should keep all your characters levels high,leave no one behind, you'll regret it later.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    What was your favorite thing to do in the game, Yun? I love the pickpocketing missions, and rushing the guards on the roof from behind and shanking them with Altair's hidden blade.
    To be perfectly honest, I found myself climbing a lot. Trying to get as far up as possible, then jumping downward into bales of hay.

I also killed a lot of beggars. You know, the ones that run at you and won't leave you alone until you die.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I f'n hate those!

I was on an interrogation mission yesterday, and while I was following my target, one of the beggars kept coming up to me and as a result, I was getting a lot of unwanted attention. Finally it got to the point where I got so frustrated that I just slashed her down, and I lost I don't know how many bars of 'DNA'. It was damn worth it though

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post

Yes, sell everything but the teleport stones. All the little things you pick up when you kill fiends, those are all to get loot. Sell, sell, sell.

I'm a Fran and Vaan user too. Those are my main two and I rotate between the rest of them. I really don't like Ashe (she's useless), and Balthier does nothing for me (except I think he's sexy).
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only thing about Fran is that she has a really low defense-level. I mostly use(d) Ashe as a healer - if I found myself in a pinch will fighting a boss battle, I would substitute one of my starting 3 and had her use Curaja and Protectga on the other two party members.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

See, I always had her using the bow and arrow and casting spells and such, so I never really cared about her defense level. Plus she had a cute little outfit.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

yes, Balthier is sexy.
    i LOVE Fran's little accent/voice/get-up. i don't pay much attention to her defense either, but the monsters are damn smart and they always go after her after they realize she's there.

aw man i just fought the judge whatshisface in mt. bur-omiasce (?)... and i beat him by using my three weaker characters (Balthier, Penelo, and Ashe) first for a quick quickening chain. then brought my main ones out to finish them all off. i kinda like the quickenings.. i'm classified as a headhunter and i'm considering going to get some of those secret espers... i don't much use them tho. i finally beat that fucking cluckatrice!..... i'm still trying to figure out armor and shields and the such. i have got so many cool spells, but i don't really use them all. i should just put fran as leader and start dishing out the pain!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 321 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast