• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 321 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I called up one of my friends that works at a Game Stop near here, and I asked him if they had GTA IV in stock (not counting the reserved copies), and he responded with "You're funny."

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spent most of the afternoon and evening yesterday exploring Liberty City (GTA IV).

First: The fuc&ing fuc&'s that live in Liberty City can't drive for shit. Fortunately driving in Liberty City is a LOT like driving in Memphis so I felt right at home .

Second: This is DEFINITELY not a game for children. From the TV show you can watch, to the language, to the lap-dances at the strip club (which I tried solely just to see how far they would go, and they go a LONG way.. ), this is most definitely an "adult" game.

Third: Carjacking is da' bomb! See a ride you want? Pull the poor sap right outta it at the stop-light and hop in, and if they're stupid enough to try and get back in just drag their dumb-ass down the street till they fall off

All in all this game kicks major ass!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucky bastahhd!

Did you reserve your copy?

Country
    Country Flag

Nope I just walked into my local Gamestop and bought one

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you the one that took the last copy?!?!

(choke)

I'll probably check back this weekend to see they if they re-stocked it already, if not, I still have Assassin's Creed to keep me busy until I actually do get it

Country
    Country Flag

Assassin's Creed is a great game too! The graphics are insane, but I got a little tired of the slow-pace so I traded it in on the Orange Box.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    Carjacking is da' bomb! See a ride you want? Pull the poor sap right outta it at the stop-light and hop in, and if they're stupid enough to try and get back in just drag their dumb-ass down the street till they fall off

I know, right?

Wait....did you say something about a game?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feev man, they're sold out EVERYWHERE and GAME wont have it in until saturday, and i'm at my Dad's, and my step mum is a bitch, i hate her, and she probably wont take me into town to pick up a copy, with the excuse "It's too violent, it's the most violent one yet, they said so on the radio" but i might ask my mum to text her saying i'm allowed it 8) I love my Mum
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Feev man, they're sold out EVERYWHERE and GAME wont have it in until saturday, and i'm at my Dad's, and my step mum is a bitch, i hate her, and she probably wont take me into town to pick up a copy, with the excuse "It's too violent, it's the most violent one yet, they said so on the radio" but i might ask my mum to text her saying i'm allowed it 8) I love my Mum
    Yeah dude, your best bet is going to be to go in early Saturday morning and pick it up - But you have to do it with the quickness, because you know 1000 other people have the same idea! Don't comb your, dont brush your teeth, dont put on your shoes, JUST RUUUNNNN!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Don't comb your,
    If the next word was meant to be hair, i don't anyway xD But my dad lives 120 miles away and GAME is 4 miles away from my house.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Mark, guess what?

I GOT GRAND THEFT AUTO IV!

Jealous?

Country
    Country Flag

*Knocks out Feev* My mum has been on the hunt, nothing, nada, zilch. ¬_¬

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

did anyone here play shadow of the colossus? I know they were playing it on Reign Over Me, but I didn't think it was a real game until I saw a used one at Gamestop.

is it good, should I get it?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Shadow of The Colossus.
    It's strikingly simple, yet addicting to play. And that feeling of accomplishment after you take down each of the 16 Colossus is unmatchable.

Get it!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

kool beans!

thanks feveriffic
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Passed Resistance yesterday!

Now I'm alternating between DMC4 and Assassin's Creed. I have GTA IV and The Darkness on deck.

Country
    Country Flag

Ohhh FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV, guess what I have...?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a stab in the dark here : GTA IV?

Also, has anyone here played Lair for the PS3? I've read nothing but negative reviews from different users, but I'm a big sucker for any type of Dragon/Gothic Opera-ish type game.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just saw a video on youtube of actual gameplay footage from Lair.

I still have a boner.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

...Waiting on tenterhooks for Ultimate Alliance 2.... only eight months to go, if all goes as scheduled.... *sigh*
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gunslinger Apprentice wildfire1290 is on a distinguished road wildfire1290's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Just a stab in the dark here : GTA IV?

Also, has anyone here played Lair for the PS3? I've read nothing but negative reviews from different users, but I'm a big sucker for any type of Dragon/Gothic Opera-ish type game.
    Ya, thats about all i've heard about that game as well. If you want a good ps3 game try Resistance(I know its old, but its well worth it) or Unchartedrake's Fortune.
    Opinion in politics, and politics, is an evil which has caused many a fellow to be hung while he’s still young and pretty.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire1290 View Post
    If you want a good ps3 game try Resistance(I know its old, but its well worth it) ...
    Already own it.

Already pwned it!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah feev, GTA IV, how far you into it? I'm juat doing the mission "Final Interview"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 321 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast