1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 321 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if the series is a sinking ship at this point or not, but I can't fucking wait for Final Fantasy XV.

The FF series is one of my baybishhhh.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's a sinking ship at all. FF13 Trilogy was pretty good as a whole, though it would only be a solid 6 or 7 without how great FF13-2 was. I've enjoyed my replay of FF13 so far and looking forward to playing 13-2 again.

It will be a bit until I get to XV because I don't even have next gen and Fallout 4 gets precedent, but I expect good things of it. It has been in development for like seven years and it seems they've tried really hard to make the game as great as it can be. It is a sort of sequel to FF13 though I don't believe it shares any characters or arcs, but it follows the same mythology. It appears they have taken a more Lightning Returns approach to the battles, which I am okay with. It was quite fun!

That said, if 15 sucks and the lukewarm reaction to 13, it might be a sinking ship then.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've loved the FF franchise for a while. I'm not going to get into my hate for FF13 again. Matt and I will never agree on that. I'll give the game another chance, but it's just not a FF game to me.

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure what to expect. I really do prefer the JRPG style. The new stuff doesn't do it for me.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got the Platinum for Ratchet & Clank on the PS4. The trophy that is a bitch is the one where you have to use the Groovitron on every enemy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, here's what I want in the upcoming South Park game. You know how in Stick of Truth you could collect Chinpokomom? Well, I think it would be cool to collect member berries that are scattered around the areas. Each would have a unique memory.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last of Us 2, baby!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm 11 hours into my replay of FF13-2 and I just love this game. It improves upon 13 immensely, has strong characters, beautiful graphics, a deeper battle system, provides more of a challenge throughout, a great score, plenty of chances for exploration and side quests, and it's sombre innercore reminds me a lot of FF9.

Mike, I recall you say didn't want a sequel to Last of Us. How dare you be excited!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and FF15 moved around 5 million units on day one, a new franchise record. Good or bad, they're making more from that alone.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Matt

You'll be glad to know that after your hearty endorsement I gave Lightning Returns a second chance and am enjoying it very much now.

Not a big fan of the racing against the clock scheme since it really adds nothing to the overall experience, but like you said it can easily be downgraded to a minor annoyance if you play the game right.

Question: how many souls must you save each day to prevent from losing a doomsday? I was docked 1 day after Day 5 or 6 and I'm pretty sure I had completed two sidequests during that cycle.
    I never saw this post. What did you think of it on the whole?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Last of Us 2, baby!
    I just started playing the first one a couple of weeks ago. I'm probably not even a 1/4 of the way through it yet.

I'm enjoying it very much but I just don't have a lot of time to play it.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Last of Us has a great slow burn. The opening sequence is fantastic, but the real meat of the game is the last quarter of it, you'll know it when you get to it. I like the first half, but it's clearly outshined by the second.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

With my Xbox laser apparently having bit the dust (or dust bit it), I've been spending time playing all the free games I've downloaded. I finally played Metro Last Light and it was fantastic. I'm getting near the end of Darksiders 2. I'll probably play Dishonored after it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Working my way through FFXV. 60 hours in and just about to start chapter 5. Woohoo!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I got WatchDogs 2 for Christmas and have been playing it the last few days. Been doing mostly side missions but I figure I'm about 1/3 of the way through the main story. It's definitely better than the first one although I can't help but compare it to GTA V where it falls a little short.

On one hand, I wish there was a way to modify and save vehicles. On the other hand, the driving mechanics aren't that great and you can simply fast-travel most of the time anyway.

I do like the fact that you have to ability to climb up buildings and other obstacles and use RC drones and cars for getting to the difficult to reach places. Although it seems to make the multi-player hacking missions more difficult for the hacker/easier for the hackee (is that a word?). I've only had 2 people come into my game to try and hack me and found them pretty easily both times.

It's also weird to see another person come into your game and just run around. There are only a couple of interactions but I wish one of them was "Sorry, I don't want to team up with you right now." 95% of the time I like to play solo.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm been playing the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, like a boss. With all the expansion packs, it's a pretty huge game. And I've still got 2 and 3 to play.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm been playing the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, like a boss. With all the expansion packs, it's a pretty huge game. And I've still got 2 and 3 to play.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I never played the System Shock games but I heard they were really creepy and innovative for their time. Being a big fan of the Bioshock games, I'll play them for sure.

Looking forward to finally getting an NextGen system in a month or so FALLOUT 4 TIME!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Dishonored 2.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to getting my Xbox1 and Fallout 4 Also finally get to play season 3 of Telltale's The Walking Dead and the Michonne episodes too

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I lost interest in TT's The Walking Dead after season 2. I think the Badlands TT game might be their best one.

I can't wait to get my hands on the next God of War game. That's the only game I'm looking forward to right now.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean you didn't like Season 3 or you didn't like Season 2?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 wore me out, never bothered with 3.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved Season 2. Played it through a few times. I have 3 playthroughs with each...my nice guy playthrough where I try to help everyone and be nice, my random choice playthrough, and the best playthrough, the total dickbag playthrough, where I treat everyone like shit and go for maximum damage. I love making Kenny cry and making him feel guilty for all his loved ones dying.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I lost interest in TT's The Walking Dead after season 2. I think the Badlands TT game might be their best one.

I can't wait to get my hands on the next God of War game. That's the only game I'm looking forward to right now.

I finally finished Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain. I really enjoyed the game, but it doesn't come close to some of the other games in the series. It's clear that Konami was fucking with Kojima. I also think they were way too ambitious with the game. They should have just stuck with core gameplay and not worried about MP and world building.

My backlog is truly getting ridiculous, and I'm just talking about my PS4 backlog. I've been dying to play Horizon: Zero Dawn since it was announced a few years ago at E3, but I also have FF15 to play. On top of that, I just bought Overwatch today because my old crew is giving me a hard time about not playing with them anymore.

As for games I'm looking forward to, God of War is up there, but nothing beats South Park: The Fractured, But Whole. I adored Stick of Truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 321 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast