1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 321 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

would you get this tattoo?

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in that location, and with the quality and color changed, then yes

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, now at Earth Temple... starting to get into the game more. Enjoying it much more now

I would get the tattoo on my forehead, like when you are the wolf in TP
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

that's what is known as a dumbass. if you had it put on your forehead. that's a pretty big one. nice. i myself would never get a tatoo i've got enough scars from life as it is. i don't need anymore. but nice tatoo

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I hope that was done by marker and not a real tattoo.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What's wrong with getting that tatted ? I think it looks dope.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What's wrong with getting that tatted ? I think it looks dope.
    Absolutely nothing.

All three of us with get it tattooed on our backside and do a group photo.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

It's official... am now addicted to Skyward Sword... my children shall live in their own filth and eat crackers until it is completed.

that is all

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

my mom when i was younger, was addicted to the original "Zelda" game & yes she's beaten that MANY times. he he. anyways, than she got addicted to 'Tetris 2" again for the NES. & she would lose track of time & not make dinner until she had to. he he. now she has arthritis & i may teach her how to play some "PS3' i tried to get her to play some "Zelda" but the motion wouldn't work for her cause her hands.

but she did play some 'Donkey Kong Returns' & was unable to figure out the controls. to be fair i had never played the system before so we were both learning. i still am actually. anyways. one game i'm dying to get is the NEW "Doctor WHO game that is coming out on PS3 at some point this year.

i forget if i've already mentioned this & IF i have i apologize i'm just excited about it that's all. anyways how far are you into "S.S." ?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesssss !

Finally got my fourth platinum last night ! Infamous 2 !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i started playing "S.S." again i finally got a tiny bit farther! i found all these kiwee's or whatever the hell they are called? & i got the slingshot.

NOW all i need is to buy some potion. which i will do soon. & prolly head off to the 1st level i believe. i also need to buy a net as well. oh well. i took a break from playing by the way. that's why i'm not a bit farther than i am.

Update on SS...

I have many new devices to use... newest one is clawshot Gust bellows are fun... AND I finally learned how to catch bugs more successfully.
    I have first piece of my triforce now... so I know I am over halfway through, if it is based on previous Zelda platforms.

I must say, I enjoy this game much more now. Sidequests are fun. Controls piss me off, but other than that... YAY!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i love that gust bellow or whatever the hell it's called in "The Minnish Cap" wasn't it? that claw shot or whatever it's called was pretty sweet in that game as well. i was talking to someone at work the other day. & he said he was playing this game in bed. i said well that's just plain stupid this is a game that's easier to play while you stand up. at least that's easy for me. & that helped him & he's since beat the 1st level.

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY F the glitches in Assassin's Creed Revelations for the PS3 are annoying as hell.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to get around to playing that.

Is the 'defend the tower' mini-game as annoying as everyone says it is ?

Country
    Country Flag

They force you to play it once in the beginning. That was the one and only time I played it. As long as you don't fill up your wanted bar you never have to play it. As for the glitches it was game breaking just annoying. When you first pick up your hidden blade it would do a cut scene showing Ezio trying it out. When the game play would start back up you would see at a certain angle this part of the hidden blade being pulled into infinity. Happened a few more times with things like bushes and a flower cart.

As for the story, I LOVE IT. Beat the game and got most of the hidden stuff. Picked up Battlefield 3 and Skyrim today. With Skyrim I'm noticing an annoying issue when I'm in an inventory screen, If I only want a specific item and it's not the first one I can't get the cursor to move down. I have to rotate the first item to see all the angles THEN the cursor will move.

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody on here play Battlefield 3? If so what system? Right now I have it on the 360 but I'm thinking of switching to the PS3 since my brother in law has it for that system. Unfortunately playing Battlefield is no way near like playing MW3. For one most people don't play as a team they just play run and gun. ALSO NONE of the people I play with like to wait for you when you both are running for a plane, tank or helicopter.

I have all pieces of my Triforce now and the Master Sword... I am awesome... Zelda is probably 75% done

Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody on here have Battlefield 3 on the PS3? I'm thinking of getting it for the PS3 so I can play with my brother in law. But I noticed the fire and aim button isn't on the bottom they are the R1 and L1 unlike being the trigger buttons the way it is with the 360. I was wondering if I can change it so that I can use the L2 and R2 buttons for aim and fire.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    They force you to play it once in the beginning. That was the one and only time I played it. As long as you don't fill up your wanted bar you never have to play it.
    I have ocd when it comes to my wanted bar level, so in that case I don't think I'll be playing the tower game too often. Seriously, if my bar goes up even a little, I'll rip posters or bribe an official that same instant

How's the story ? On par with the rest of the series ?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i took a break from playing some wii & the only game i've been playing recently is "Zelda 2" on my gameboy advance SP. man i love that game.

warts & all. when i get to the part where you have to get past that dragon someone at work is going to do if for me. but right now. i've only just beat level 3. for the thousandth time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    They force you to play it once in the beginning. That was the one and only time I played it. As long as you don't fill up your wanted bar you never have to play it.
    I have ocd when it comes to my wanted bar level, so in that case I don't think I'll be playing the tower game too often. Seriously, if my bar goes up even a little, I'll rip posters or bribe an official that same instant

How's the story ? On par with the rest of the series ?
    The way you reduce your wanted status is a little different in this game. You bribe the guys who talk about you still. But they no longer have wanted posters. Now when you reach about half full or three quarters then you also get an option to kill some guy walking around. I forget what his title is though. There is only two times i can remember where the game gives you a full wanted bar. Once in the beginning to teach you the den defense game. The second time you don't have to worry about the den defense just go and talk to a guy in the game and it's cleared.

Story wise I loved this one. It has Ezio traveling to Masief to find out what happened with Altier. During the game you play several quests as Altier which shows what happened after the first game ended. This game does a great job at telling you what happened with Altier and finishes his story along with Ezio. There is also a side quest you play through out the game that shows you what happened with Desmond before he was caught by the people at Abstergo and he also comes to realize that his purpose.

It will be interesting to see where they go with the next game and how many more they have planned to make.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It was my understanding that AC3 would (theoretically) close the loop on all three main storylines - Ezio, Altair, and Desmond. Anything can happen though, you know how difficult it is for these game studios to let go of perennial cash cows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 321 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast