1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 321 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

replayed Batman:AC so i can start playing on plus. It was both harder and easier this time around to beat. Playing on plus is tough. I died twice in the first fight because you don't have the counter attack warning to help you out.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I got my Star Wars: The Old Republic early access invite today. I'll be checking out of the world for a while. haha
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lush, cheers Feev!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anytime me loves ! Did you try it ?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, finally started playing The Old Republic this morning. Very, very early thoughts: it looks and runs fantastic, that's for sure. The first environment I got to explore really felt open and incredibly detailed. The opening cinematics looked amazing, I have to say, but the thing that caught my attention the most was the amount of voice acting used in an MMORPG. I was quite surprised that even your character not only had a voice but plenty of dialogue choices, with a dialogue system similar to what I played of Mass Effect. The combat system seems to be pretty similar to most systems used in MMORPGs, but that's to be expected. What's surprising is how much BioWare have really been able to blend their style of RPGs - primarily story and character focused - with the MMO setup. Really can't wait to get home from work and play more.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Ok, finally started playing The Old Republic this morning. Very, very early thoughts: it looks and runs fantastic, that's for sure. The first environment I got to explore really felt open and incredibly detailed. The opening cinematics looked amazing, I have to say, but the thing that caught my attention the most was the amount of voice acting used in an MMORPG. I was quite surprised that even your character not only had a voice but plenty of dialogue choices, with a dialogue system similar to what I played of Mass Effect. The combat system seems to be pretty similar to most systems used in MMORPGs, but that's to be expected. What's surprising is how much BioWare have really been able to blend their style of RPGs - primarily story and character focused - with the MMO setup. Really can't wait to get home from work and play more.
    I love the voice acting. It makes it so much easier to get engrossed in the story, which isn't always easy in an MMO. What class did you start with?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yes, I do love it when a lot of voice acting is used in a game too (well, so long as it's good, which this appears to be so far). It makes for a refreshing change when an MMORPG does it.

And Jedi Knight was the first class I went with. You?

- Melike

If I had played on the Republic side I would have been a trooper, because I played one in beta and loved both the class and the story line for them, or a Jedi Consular when I was feeling the pull of the force. However, all of my friends rolled Sith, so I have been bouncing between Sith Inquisitor with the Assassin spec. and a Bounty Hunter with the Mercenary spec, trying to decide which I want to commit to.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to play TOR , but sadly PC gaming isn't really my bag. Too bad these games never see the light of day on consoles ...

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great thing about the Voice acting in TOR is that the voice of the Male Jedi Knight is Solid Snake himself David Hayter
    If you love me then love me..

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I would love to play TOR , but sadly PC gaming isn't really my bag. Too bad these games never see the light of day on consoles ...
    You should really make an exception for this one. I don't think you would be disappointed.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What Chris said, Fernando. If you've got the pc to run it on, then you're really missing out on this one.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i got a Wii for X-mas as i've said here prolly more than few times. he he anyways, i've been FINALLY been allowed to play it! i bought like in the 1st week of i think this month. so it's been a looooooooooong ass wait. he he anyways my 1st thoughts, well for someone who had NEVER honestly played the system before. the reason being i really didn't want to look like an ass if i played it in public.

for those of you who seem that's odd, it is a bit. but let me also add that it's a LOT different than playing say a PS3 where the controls THANKFULLY standard. which is why i didn't want to look like an ass playing it in public. plus to be honest, until i found out about the NEW "Zelda" game i really had no desire to buy it. kind of how when i found out about i forget which games were going to be on the PS3 i waited for that one as well.

plus i was also waiting for the price to go down a LOT! anyways i'm going off topic sorry about that. my thoughts of the game are still to early to tell. so far i like it, i'm not that far into it. cause i only hooked all that up last nite. late last nite.

he he, anyways another thing i found EXTREMLY FUNNY was the fact on how SMALL it is well compared to my PS3. which is a HUGE system & when i was carrying that system i felt like my back was going to go out. & i got the redesign! which is a LOT smaller than the original version!

the Wii is quite small & pretty light which was nice compared to the weight of the as i said the weight of the PS3. anyways, on the new zelda game i just got my sword & i'm about to head into that gave to rescue my bird.

on the time limit i think it's nearly 3 minutes into the game. anyways, i'm out of shape, about 204 lbs or so. & it's been awhile since i last did any excercise, so playing "Zelda" swinging with the motion control or whatever the hell it's called. actually wore my ass out. hell who knows it my help me lose some weight for a change! he he. so i had to shut it off to watch 'Doctor Who" anyways did anyone have that same feeling as me?

that isn't in shape i mean.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

SKYWARD SWORD IN MY POSSESSION

*squee*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Got War in the North

And MW3 ... Meh

Also got the Move attachment bundle

I was pretty disappointed in War in the North. The trailers made it look so much better than it turned out to be, imo.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh fuck, don't say that. Your right, the trailers made the game look awesome. Shit, this could turn out to be q disappointment.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

don't you just fucking HATE when that happens? i've seen countless movies for example, where it looks good. yet the film ends up being a piece of fucking dog shit. yet i've also seen movies where the trailers were shit. yet the film kicked major ass.

one comes to mind filmwise is "Apt Pupil" the trailer made the film look good, yet the film is like i said a piece of dog shit. anyways, i was playing "Mario Bros. well NEW "Mario Bros Wii" or whatever the hell it's called? & i have no issue with the graphics they are suprrisingly pretty damn good.

there are many wii games that suffer the fate of shitty graphics. 'Dance 3" or whatever it's called has terrible graphics. shit the original "Ninja Turtles" graphics are better than that.. & that game came out in (1989)! never the less. anyways my only complaint so far, is that they brought back that stupid timer that was in the original game. i forget if they had it in other games. but it was fucking awesome that they took that out for at least the ones iv'e played.

actually i think "Mario 3" did have that but i'm NOT 100% sure.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Got Uncharted 1, The Hunted, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection, and Brink.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Got Uncharted 1, The Hunted, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection, and Brink.
    Let me know how the ICO and Shadows remade is, I've been debating on that set.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i downloaded the 2nd game well the demo anyways. & man do i suck ass at it. also i am LOVING the NEW Zelda game. though i am still learning no how to use the damn motion control shit that they installed on the NEW game. the graphics for the Wii anyways. are fucking amazing. but the BEST graphics still go to "Twlight Princess" i've also been playing a bit of "Donkey Kong Returns" & that was easier to learn how to play

than "Zelda" was that's for damn sure. i even had my mom play a bit of it yesterday. & for someone who has shitty hands with arthritis & in pain cause she had surgery on them a few months back. she didn't do that bad actually. but it was kinda hard for her cause she is like me prefers the standard controls better.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    SKYWARD SWORD IN MY POSSESSION

*squee*
    WELL ?!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i think someone got that from "The Cinema Snob" he he. anyways i'm also playing some of "Epic Mickey" that's a pretty hard game. but a fucking sweet one as well. another "Wii" game that is Surprisingly got great graphics. when a great number of theirs looks like shit. well compared to the PS3.

anyways what did you think of the NEW Zelda Game? & how far are you anyways?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

can't talk... playing...

actually, I haven't been able to play a lot yet, I am just to the forest temple... I was gone for a few days and then I got really sick and am just recovering now.

so far... things I like...
    it looks really cool. Twilight Princess was darker, which I liked, this has a little more cartoony feel.
    flying a bird is fun.
    more thought put into how to kill the basic baddies. Having to slice a certain way to kill them or whatever... (hen you've played a lot of Zelda games, makes it a little more of a challenge)

things I don't like...
    more thought put into how to kill the basic baddies. Having to slice a certain way to kill them or whatever... (I actually find this annoying when I just want to run around when I could just slash and go before)
    too much talking and cut scenes to watch... blah blah blah, get on with it already!

that is all I have for now... more to report later
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm not that far into either. i'm also suffering from a cold. my 4 year old niece game me last week the little shit. you are further than me actually. but than i haven't really had the energy lately to play it either. by the way i hope ya feel better.

i also agree on the fighting style's is total bullshit. call me old fashion i prefer actual controls! at least "Twilight Princess" had that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 321 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast