1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 321 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, with a job and TRYING to get an apartment, you're leagues ahead of my big bro [who has a disease called lazyass]. What is intellivision? I LOVED N64! That system is when I first started to learn shooter games with Golden Eye! Still love them today.
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

My brother just downloaded Chrono Trigger for his iphone. We spent a solid hour huddled on the floor next to the Christmas tree today playing it. What a good game.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Chrono Trigger is my favorite game ever.

Intellivision/ colecovision came outsomewhat towards the end of Atari's reign as competing consoles.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't played Chrono Trigger in at least fourteen years but can still remember some of the themes. Greatest music in a video game ever!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Somewhere around here I still have mine.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I still had a SNES. I broke mine with an accidental but well-placed kick.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*hides the snes, n64, colecovision, atari 2600, and pong from all the little gamers* :innocent*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good plan. Nothing like trying to play pong with a controller that's been recently held with cotton candy fingers.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

it's a system as it's already been said that i believe came out in i think (1982) wikipedia may give ya a better explanation than little ole me. & thank you for saying that. how kind of you.

anyways. we never had an atari which always used to piss me off. cause that WAS THE system to get. than it was the NES. & than the "Genesis" well you get the idea. the Intellivision or however the hell that's spelled was one of the only games that had the game "Frogger" i think 'Atari" had that one as well but that's a great game that came out in like (1983) that game did.

had some odd ones too. the graphics weren't to bad either for their time. though i'm spoiled a LOT on my PS3 console, hey i ain't going to lie.
    since i grew up during the NES era i also think they did their fair share of games before they went 16-bit & they on some games during the 80's did have great graphics. on some games that is.

there is a game we have on the intellivision called "Burger Time" great game i always sucked ass on it. but from i understand they are bringing that back for i believe the 3DS. & updating it.

there was also a game that i forget the name of which was something like an Operation game & for those who know the human body you'd be good at it. like a doctor or a nurse. i always sucked at it. but it's an odd game cause the graphics kind of remind me of the film 'Re-Animator" well the credits at the start of the film anyways.

they did some great games too. on the NES there's a great Pinball game called i think "Pinball Quest' that's fun as hell to play. my mom used to play that a LOT! so did i. she was always better than me at it. yet she really never got THAT far on it. neither did i.

i only have i think 34 games for the NES. some of them are damn good & some are shit. as for my "Intellevision" i also have a shit load of games too for it. i think about 20? or so? yet i need a working system to play the damn thing!

i love my systems. yea i am a kid at heart i guess. aren't we all? at least in this forum. he he. anyways. what worries me a bit is the wii controls.
    i've never played the system before. & since i'm getting "Epic Mickey" now & "Donkey Kong Returns" for X-mas

i worry if i can pick up how to use them quickly. let me also add that it took me forever it felt like to learn how to use the controls for my N64.
    a couple years it felt like. at least. you want to know a fun game for the 64? "Mickey's Speedway" i was going to get that for my brother a few years back i had found it used. but i fell in love with it & kept it for myself! he he.

it was for i think X-mas one year. he's a HUGE "Mickey" fan. by the way. oh sorry about the length here.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Goldeneye 64 is one of the best games ever!

In fact, the 64 system is still my fave! The games were great for it as well... because Rare still existed, not eaten alive by Microsoft
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Completely agree O. I love my 64, and still find myself playing it anytime I get pissed of at on of my PS3 games.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Goldeneye 64.

There are a handful of games that I can remember playing/seeing them being played for the first time and I was absolutely floored. Goldeneye was one of them.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I used to have friends over to my apartment several nights a week to play Goldeneye 64 4-player split-screen back in the day. I have rarely had as much fun playing games since. We also used to do the same with Perfect Dark for Nintendo64.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh yes, the Goldeneye get togethers. Damn, that takes me back a minute.

Me and a few homies had an NFL Blitz / Super Smash Bros. marathon a few months ago, the person with the least wins after 10 turns had to go on a beer run

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i always loved the system but i never thought it had the best games. though i do love that "Donkey Kong" game of course. i have golden eye i really suck at it though. when i used to work at block buster back in (1996) when the system came out. what's funny was kids would come in & of course teenagers as well. & they'd play "Super Mario 64" which also is a great game.

& when i was doing this or that & nobody was around the system i'd hear "Mario" snore & at first i went where the hell is that coming from?
    after i did find out. i thought that was pretty funny how that was added & 15 years later i still think the shit is funny.

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

I never had a Nintendo 64, so I missed out on Goldeneye. By the time I got around to playing it with friends, my buddy Scott had become some kind of evil assassin that would find where I was going to spawn and kill me before I took more than a couple steps. Not a very fun introduction to the game, and since I already suck at FPS, it kinda turned me off. I did, however, borrow my friend's N64 over the summer one year, and played the hell out of Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, and Star Fox 64, so I didn't completely miss out on the N64 era.

I've actually really been craving another play through of some Zelda, particularly Ocarina of Time or maybe Wind Waker, for a couple months now. I need to grow a pair and go get my Gamecube back from my ex...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only Zelda for me is a little gold cartridge. *sigh*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Splitfoot View Post
    I've actually really been craving another play through of some Zelda, particularly Ocarina of Time or maybe Wind Waker, for a couple months now. I need to grow a pair and go get my Gamecube back from my ex...
    I replayed Ocarina of Time a few months ago. It's still as amazing as I remember. One of my favorite things to do is try and play all of the ocarina tunes by memory. I got most of them, but the Nocturne of Shadow always manages to elude me.

Also, I have the Forest Temple track in my Ipod. I love that track, it gives the dungeon a really eerie vibe. It's awesome. I think I'll listen to it right meow.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The only Zelda for me is a little gold cartridge. *sigh*
    I still have a gold cartridge copy of the original Zelda.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Somewhere I do too...and an original chrono trigger, the earlyy FFs, etc.

If you rescue me

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Goldeneye is still the most fun I have ever had playing multiplayer... proximity mines were so much fun. I would throw them everywhere in one room and then... wait for my victim.

Turok was also so much fun for me... but a difficult game without cheats. The levels were huge.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have the gold one for the 1st "Zelda" as well. i don't think i have one for the 2nd Zelda though. did one of those come out for the 3rd one? i always forget the name of it so that's why i say that. cause mine isn't gold. i don't know if any of the game boy in any of the systems were gold or not but none of mine are. though i do have 'Majora's Mask" in a different color the what do you call it if you turn the cartridge the picture moves.

is that RARE? i got it when it 1st came out. i'd have to go back & look on my "Ocarina of time" though i got the 1st edition to wind wake, twilight Princess" & "Spirit Train' but that's NOT gold i got that one when it came out. nor is the new game either. which actually surprised me. ayuh the case is but i had thought that the disc itself was going to be. but i guess not. later editions i am guessing won't have that soundtrack in it.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Also, I have the Forest Temple track in my Ipod. I love that track, it gives the dungeon a really eerie vibe. It's awesome. I think I'll listen to it right meow.
    Duuude, where did you get that from? They trade Zelda and Mario cd's for star points on the Nintendo site, but I don't have enough after cashing all mine in for wii points cards.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I Youtube'd 'Forest Temple - Ocarina of Time', and then I used the conversion website Zamzar (it's free). You upload the song by entering the URL, it e-mails it to you in a MP3 format, and you can upload it on to your itunes library. It's brilliant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 321 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast