1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 321 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I concur. I have played and beaten OoT about 7 or 8 times and I still dread the water temple just because of all the changing water levels... back and forth, blah blah blah.

but I still find it is my fave... then Twilight Princess.
    Majora's mask... meh... it was OK.

never played Wind Waker
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You need , need, need to play Wind Waker.

Like Roland mentioned, a lot of people harp on it because of it's cartoony, cel-shaded graphics, but I found them less of a hindrance and more of an embellishment. It imbues the game with a certain charm.

It also boasts one of the most robust maps in all Zelda games. Granted, the fact that you sail from island to island might make the map seem bigger than it actually is, but it's invigorating to just grab your boat and sail out into the world, discovering uncharted islands and random side quests as you explore. I love that game.

/gush

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have ONLY played the original Zelda.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just prestiged in CoD. Ohhhhh yeah. *Gives herself a thumbs up*
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I prestiged twice in Black Ops before I stopped playing. I have no desire to play MW3 though.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well FIND the desire so that I can splatter you all over some random garage door with a well placed headshot!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

the thing about the later Zelda times i fucking HATE ladies & gents. is the water temples, the fire temples. why do we need these in EVERY fucking game? & the sneaking behind guards/enemies. those 3 things. those 3 things make me want to just take this puter & throw it out my window just for thinking about it.

granted it'd be an immature & stupid thing to do, but i just wanted to make a point that's all. as for wind waker. see the graphics for that one i kinda like. but the thing is, i don't think they needed to make nearly all the games after that use those graphics. i don't much care for the sail boat actually. the wolf form is i think a LOT more fun to use than using a damn sail boat.

i dunno maybe it's just me i dunno. but that also doesn't mean i think it's a bad game cause i don't. it's just underrated much like the 2nd Zelda game is under rated as well. neither game are the worst ones to play but both are fun to play.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Zelda is for NERDS!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

So's this thread.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Then I'm right at home. BIG nerd.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

EXACTLY! some also say that video games are for kids as well. & teenagers. young adults etc.. you get the point. yet the age demoghrapic or however ya spell that? i believe has gone way up. from the oldest being the 30's. to people in their 50's which i think is just great. cause it means that just cause you get older that doesn't mean you have to stop playing video games.

no matter what age you are. anyways since i'm getting a wii for x-mas my mom will prolly also want to play it as well. so i'll have to lend it to her. he he. to play what else ZELDA!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My gf hinted to me that I might be getting Skyward Sword for Christmas, I get all giddy just thinking about it.

I could go out and buy it myself, but I love the notion of unwrapping gifts and pretending you don't know what's inside

Oh, and hopefully within the next three weeks I'll be getting the Hyrule Shield and Master Sword tattooed on my forearm

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One day, you will be mine!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww, shucks !

Expect to see pictures up soon ! The guy I'm going to came highly recommended so I can't wait to see what it's going to turn out like !

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    EXACTLY! some also say that video games are for kids as well. & teenagers. young adults etc.. you get the point. yet the age demoghrapic or however ya spell that? i believe has gone way up. from the oldest being the 30's. to people in their 50's which i think is just great. cause it means that just cause you get older that doesn't mean you have to stop playing video games.

no matter what age you are. anyways since i'm getting a wii for x-mas my mom will prolly also want to play it as well. so i'll have to lend it to her. he he. to play what else ZELDA!
    My brother is a few years older than me and started with the NES when he was 8. Now he's 32, has no job, lives in my parents' basement and plays online video games all day. Pretty big loser. He does like to jabber on about "how the world was" back before the Nintendo but I think the reason that the demographics are so varied is because realistically, video games have been around forever now. Even the 30-40 year olds had something [like atari] to get hooked on in their youth.

The earliest memory I have is playing one called Secret of Mana for Super Nintendo I think? Maybe Sega. I was probably 6 years old when it came out and remember spending HOURS trying to get through it with my sister and her friend. Games were so much harder than they are today!

With the exception of: Asteroids, Snake, and Breakout of course...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes...we noticed.

SNES...secret of mana was/is wonderful

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They just re-released that game for the PSN/Xbox live, for those of you who were not fortunate enough to play it during the SNES era and are interested in playing it. Amazing game.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it the exact same game or did they change the graphics around and stuff?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the exact same game. The only draw back is that the 'canvas' is scaled significantly because of the ratio the systems used back then, so only about 70% of your screen is utilized. Still, a small price to pay for a game that's considered among the all time greats, no matter what the console.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

At my house it is STILL SNES era.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    At my house it is STILL SNES era.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well though i am ashamed to admit it i still live with my parents & i'm 33. but i do have a job actually. & at times i do like to talk about the past. but i don't do that every day though. it's kind of harder for me though since i can't drive see i have epilepsy & shit my doctor won't let me drive!

but i am on a list to help get housing well an apartment though. but i've been on it for like 2 yrs or so. so i have no idea what number i am now. last i heard it was #300 something? so it's quite a long ass list.

i don't live in a basement though he he. we actually don't have one of those. & when we did i didn't live in it. so it's kind of hard to meet women. but what are ya gnna do ya know? anyways, on a lighter note, we had an intelevision which my mom threw away years ago. though it STILL FUCKING WORKED! which still pisses me off. cuz i just LOVED that system.

that was our 1st system. my brother will be 38 next month. so he's a bit older than me. he's got his own family as you all know. as i've posted about the birth of my little nephew a couple months back. the 1st system i ever bought myself was the "SNES" for i think $50.00 bucks or so? in like (1996) i think? i think they were still making games at the time. but the era was ending. than in like (1999) i got my N64. i got the donkey kong green one. so that's why i remember. i'd post when i got my various other ones but this post is far to long already he he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 321 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast