1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 321 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually I am not. It happened, it was awesome and I have never been able to repeat it but I did do it.
    If you love me then love me..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else scared of the flygirl who can't land a plane in a videogame?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the irony but have you TRIED it? Can't talk trash until you have! You're DOOMED from the moment that you spit into the cartridge.
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not ...sorta' like I haven't tried getting into a plane with you...and won't.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

GOOD because if you did..? I would slam the right aileron into a hard roll, smash the throttle with my foot, eject and watch you go down with her as I floated innocently down to safety!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

will know I'd probably learn to land it as opposed to you with it's videogame counterpart.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm....I wonder what that could mean.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! My heart just skipped a beat. Chris:
    Goodnight! Have to go try again.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You know, I somehow suspect the flying in Top Gun is as different to actual flying as Guitar Hero is to actually playing guitar. (Only with guitar having a significantly reduced risk compared to flying.)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, but you know I was having fun.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm having a lot of fun playing COD:MW3 If I get teamed up with the right group I can get on a pretty good killing streak. I have to say that my favorite type of match is kill confirmed. My favorite two maps are Dome and I think Bakaraa. Village and fallout are fun too.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than flap control, alternating between power and drag, pitch, and point of focus, Top Gun was EXACTLY the same. Dumb game.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flygrl View Post
    Other than flap control, alternating between power and drag, pitch, and point of focus, Top Gun was EXACTLY the same. Dumb game.

hahaha. Go to the actual page for that youtube video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks-HR...layer_embedded) and look at the notes below the video. The author describes how to do it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    will know I'd probably learn to land it as opposed to you with it's videogame counterpart.
    If you COULD land a plane without a throttle then I would buy you a Jager Bomb, sir... AND a new pair of polka-dot underwear.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    I just picked up red Dead Redemption and I can not believe it took me this long to get it. It kicks so much ass.
    2010 Game of the Year homie ! It's one of the most engrossing titles I've ever played. Seriously, just walking around harvesting plants is awesome. One of my favorite things to do is just ride around on my horse and scout the world for potential side quests.

Did you get the GOTY edition ? It comes with the 'Undead Nightmare' DLC pack which is definitely one of the top 5 DLC-packages ever released. It has enough content to be considered a standalone game.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to play Diablo 3 when it comes out! Is anybody ready to play on battle.net? Start a character with me! Dorky but I can handle the critisism! 1) Because I am a dork and 2) Because playing Diablo 2 was worth every single minute of being called a dork.

I'm in the Diablo 3 beta. It is pretty fun, but I expect to be too engrossed in Star Wars: The Old Republic to bother buying it when it comes out.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well 'Twilight Princess" is prolly my favorite Zelda game. & that i think is the one with the BEST graphics as well. i dunno why they haven't done that to any of the other Zelda games. i don't have it on Wii yet. but i have yet to beat it actually. the part i can't get past & it's been awhlie since i last played it was riding i think that damn horse. & knocking that fat fuck off

when you are running around & getting shot at with his henchman as well. i've came come to it though. at least that's where i think i am. it's been awhile. funny thing is i was talking to someone at work. & i got farther than him in that game. & he's better at games than I am that's for damn sure.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Twilight Princess, but Ocarina of Time will always be my all time favorite Zelda game - I haven't played Skyward Sword yet, however. A Link to the Past is right behind it in the runner up spot. If I had to make a top 5, it would look something like

5. Majora's Mask
    4. Twilight Princess
    3. Wind Waker
    2. A Link to the Past
    1. Ocarina of Time

A Link to the Past > ALL

But Skyward Sword is pretty awesome.

I also like Wind Waker a lot more than it seems most Zelda fans do.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

see i don't care much for 'Majora's Mask' it's not that it's a bad game it isn't. it' s just not my favorite one. i've only ever beat 2 of them. the 1st one & the 3rd one. i love the 2nd game. even though most Zelda fans for some reason don't. the wind waker is an ok game. the graphics don't really bother me like they do most people. ocarina of time i still have yet to beat.

i can't get past that fucking water dungeon! i already beat the shadow link isn't it called? but the rest of it i can't beat. i think i got to the boss but have yet to beat it. it's also been awhile since i last played that one to. i'm NOT counting the new game cause i haven't played it yet. though i do own it. as iv'e already said. minish cap is a good game. i just haven't beat it.

the ones for game boy color are also good but i've only ever played one of them. & i forget the one that was on the original game boy they later released with something called DX. i have the original game for that. & i can't get past level 7 on that one.

but each game i've loved playing. so to me there's no such thing as a bad Zelda game. well if you are thinking about the CD-I games i don't coun those. i'm talking about games that "Nintendo" has offically released of course. one game i haven't got very far in. though to be fair i haven't played much of is "Four Swords" i just bought it used i think it was either this year or last year for "Gamecube" & i'm already stuck on i think level 1 or 2 i forget which. that one i'm not impressed with to be honest. but the graphics aren't that bad.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Water Temple in Ocarina is one of the most tedious temples in all of video games. I know that dungeon inside and out, I know what to do for each room, and I still can't stand going through it. I just hate water stages in general, they're always a chore to get through.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 321 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast