1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 321 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i like that. maybe i'll use that as that as an excuse to why i bought the game! he he.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The only reason my Wii will be awoken from it's slumber is to play Skyward Sword. After I finish that, it'll probably go into the recycling bin.
    I can't wait! I am hoping it will be a Christmas present for me
    It's going to be a Christmas present for me, from me.
    You're so good to me, darlin'!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Watch this. Immediately.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

So I'm doing a replay of Batman: AC on hard so i can get all the missing trohpies including the plus trophy that I couldn't go for after my first play through because i was playing on easy. ANYWAYS I'm at the part in the very beginning where Hammer the clown is gonna smash the fire fighter. Well after that when you have to go and save her first before going after joker I caught a little clue about the end of the game.
    spoiler in case people haven't played it yet because they are getting it for christmas.
    Spoiler:
    Well as you go to leave the room you here Harley Quinn talking to Joker saying that he looks fine and nothing looks wrong with him. Then she mentions that oh yeah that isn't you mister J. I just figured out that it was a clue about fighting clay face at the end.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Watch this. Immediately.

Yay! She plays Gerudo's Fortress theme... my favorite

I... am... such a ... Zelda geek

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Watch this. Immediately.

Yay! She plays Gerudo's Fortress theme... my favorite

I... am... such a ... Zelda geek
    Haha. You are among friends.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch this. Immediately.

Epic. Thanks for sharing.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Been recently playing some old school rpg action with Baldur's Gate. Bloody hell, I had forgotten how addictive it is. Still one of my favourites of the genre. I especially like having a group of up to 5 companions to take with you, and how you really have to be tactical when it comes to playing. And there's just so much to do! I completed the 2nd chapter of the main plot earlier, but before that I was going everywhere I could, finding as many quests and monsters to fight as possible. Some reaped rewards, but some are for considerably higher level characters, or at least, characters with a lot more armour and heavy weaponry. Yep, I'm sure glad it's still awesome, even after all these years. I'm really hoping I can finally finish 2 this time, when I get to it!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watch the VGA's tonight...that would be Video Game Awards by Spike tv. I absolutely am interested in the new Metal Gear game they have coming out next year. Looked awesome.

P.S. that video is epic...love it

Does whatever a spiderman does.

I forgot to DV-R it.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yea i did watch it. the tea bagging thing was funny as hell. they should do that in ALL award shows! & it STILL ran over by a couple of minutes! my favorite part had to be "The Joker" getting his award & than "Harley" breaking it by dropping it. & him getting pissed off. than his acceptance speech when winning best character i think it was? i had thought "Mark Hamill" was done with joker but i guess since it was an awards show he

decided to do it. anyone know why "Hulk Hogan' was even there yes he presented something but that wasn't even his crowd. yeah he's had games based off him but NOT since like the fucking 1990's! if i'm not mistaken. i hate to admit it but the host this time did a fair job. it was kind of nice for a damn change to watch an awards show & NOT have no musical number by anyone.

yes they had a couple bands playing a song. but it wasn't like say the 'Tony's" or the 'Grammy's. for example where they put that dumb shit in & than they bitch about it going over time! & all that. so that was kind of nice for a change. plus it was also kind of nice having actually heard of & owning a couple of the games for a damn change as well.

the last time i watched i think it was in (2003) maybe i can't really remember i watched it really cause there was literally NOTHING else on. & i really didn't give a shit who won cause i didn't know any of the games. this year however i at least heard of most of them even if i've never played them. 'Diablo 3" looks pretty cool i may check that out. & of course having "Zelda" getting the hall of fame award

was fucking awesome! though i think the dude who created the series should have learned english better or any of these guys from Japan. because if they are working on these games & doing these interviews for the various american magazines they have to realize that NOT everyone speaks their language. & they all looked like they were struggling with the language.

well learn how to speak it better so you won't have to struggle damm it! plus learn how to read it better too.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

CRAP I missed it. Hope i can catch a replay

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a link to the preview of the new Metal Gear Rising game

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...al-gear/724548

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1stly why the probem with buffering? or whatever it's called? it took me like an hr just to watch the lastest AVGN episode the other nite. & the episode was only like 14 minutes long! anyways wasn't metal gear normally a game that came out on the NES back in the day (1990) i think? or earlyier than that & it was pretty much a war game. where it's not a shooter game. but you are able to play as the character?

so this time when i saw this last nite. they pretty much turned it into a horror game ? it honestly looks pretty fucking sweet to be honest. or am i wrong? though i played i think the 1st game on the NES & that's pretty much it. i haven't played any of the other games. please correct me if i'm wrong for you older gamers. & by older i just mean that i'm only 33 so NES was big when i was a kid in the 80's & into the 90's.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here is a wiki look for ya while i watch bag of bones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you, this is just the game i was thinking of actually. which bring the point that i'm trying to make was that i was really SHOCKED about the new game that's coming out. i actually may get this new one. even though i was really never a fan of the series before. this one looks pretty bad ass.
    i wish they'd at least announce a release date at the very least.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Skyrim for winning Game of the Year !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i was kind of hoping "Batman" would have won instead. that was easily the BEST game i played this year. though i'm kind of surprised that "L.A. Noire' didn't even get nominated cause it was a HUGE fucking hit when that came out in May wasn't it? "Skyrimm" really doesn't interest me actually i watched as you know the video game awards but from what they showed it's just not my style of game that's all.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've played Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Batman : AC, and Portal 2.

While I enjoyed all of them, I have to say that Skyrim is head and shoulders above the rest of them. The amount of content, and the freedom with which you can tackle each and any objective is ... overwhelming. It's definitely the best gaming experience of the year.

QUESTION

my 10 year old just started playing Twilight Princess for the first time... is it wrong for me as a mother to boot her off and replay the game myself?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope! Not at all! If I ever have kids I'm going to make it painfully clear to them that at anytime I might step in and beat that boss myself! I don't like watching newbies fail

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a question too. Did one person EVER land that stupid ass plane onto the aircraft carrier for the Nintendo Top Gun game? Because I still can't...
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude the VGAS rocked big time.

I just picked up red Dead Redemption and I can not believe it took me this long to get it. It kicks so much ass.

And I have landed the plane on the aircraft carrier once when I was little.
    If you love me then love me..

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    And I have landed the plane on the aircraft carrier once when I was little.
    LIES! Soooooo many LIES!
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 321 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast