1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 321 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Beat Batman a couple of days ago and went back to find all the trophies I missed, Popped all balloons, broke all joker teeth, destroyed all cameras solved all riddles and completed the riddler side quest. Only thing I have left to do is the physical challenges. I was gonna do another play through but I didn't notice until after I beat the main game that I was playing on easy by accident. If I was playing on normal or hard i would replay in the plus mode to go for other trophies. Maybe once I beat Uncharted 3, MW3, AC Revelations and Skyrim I'll do a replay.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My years of playing final fantasy have taught me to expext different rates EVERY time i stay in a hotel, motel, or inn. Whereas today it may be free; tomorrow it could be 850; the next day 7; and the day after that free again. As best as i can figure there is no pattern or order to this.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice - I don't know why, but I absolutely cannot picture you playing video games ! It doesn't seem like something you'd enjoy, iono. Which FF were you playing btw ?

Also - Skyrim in just 5 more days ! MY BODY IS READY.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And Jurassic Park in 8! What to do during all that time?

Finish off Sam & Max and Back to the Future, of course! S&M first, I really wanna know how this season ends!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Brice - I don't know why, but I absolutely cannot picture you playing video games ! It doesn't seem like something you'd enjoy, iono. Which FF were you playing btw ?

Also - Skyrim in just 5 more days ! MY BODY IS READY.
    FFII And I love all the old rpg video games.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skyrim I am so bloody excited for this game
    If you love me then love me..

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Holy shit...just finished the 3rd season of Sam & Max. Amazingly one of the most epic, shocking, fucked-up and, most surprising of all, tear-jerking finales I've watched in recent years. Holy shit...so glad I was finally able to play it! TellTale Games, you are geniuses!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

And MW3 comes out tomorrow.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i put in "L.A. Noire" tonite & i never did get very far in it anyways. so i was going to say fuck it & start a new game so i can get used to the controls again. & i forgot how have my partner drive! i'm also updating that case that came with my game. which is taking forever to download actaully.

that's the only thing that sucks, sometimes on some games if i don't play them for awhile or a couple years depending on the game of course. i forgot what the controls are! so i have to re learn them. the best example is "Buffy: Chaos Bleeds" for "Game Cube" i don't have it for PS2 yet.

it may be an old game but it's a kick ass game. i play alright with most chracters, up until the character "Willow" it seems to take me forever to learn how to use her powers it seems. i still can't beat "Tara" on that one. oh well i'm NOT playing that one right now.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    i put in "L.A. Noire" tonite & i never did get very far in it anyways. so i was going to say fuck it & start a new game so i can get used to the controls again. & i forgot how have my partner drive! i'm also updating that case that came with my game. which is taking forever to download actaully.

that's the only thing that sucks, sometimes on some games if i don't play them for awhile or a couple years depending on the game of course. i forgot what the controls are! so i have to re learn them. the best example is "Buffy: Chaos Bleeds" for "Game Cube" i don't have it for PS2 yet.

it may be an old game but it's a kick ass game. i play alright with most chracters, up until the character "Willow" it seems to take me forever to learn how to use her powers it seems. i still can't beat "Tara" on that one. oh well i'm NOT playing that one right now.
    I was watching my husband play this game one night and couldn't help but laugh each time he wrecked the car and the response from the partner is hilarious...."Would you learn how to drive!" It was so funny that i think i spit soda out my nose once during a chase.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved L.A Noire. A unique gaming experience that gets an unnecessary amount of hate. I passed the game a few months ago, I might download the the additional DLC missions once I clear my backlog.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yea i had the same problem i couldn't drive worth the shit. tell your husband you can have your partner drive. i believe it's hit the green Up button

i think it's called? guys, gals please help a guy out. i forget what the button is called! he he. i have the PS3 to help you folks out. so that way he can get further in the game. as for the hate for this game, i dunno why, if you love crime drama's & film noir this is the perfect game.

some may say it gets a bit tedious but so can a LOT of other games. I LOVE "CSI" & i have one of them for my PS3 & the game can get a bit boring if you don't know what the hell ya are doing like me. but it's still fun to play every now & than.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i also though was pissed off that i couldn't drive worth the shit. was also laughing as well at the remarks that my partner as well as the bystanders were making about my shitty driving! i can't think of NO other game that has done that. to my best of knowledge anyways. but i haven't had anyone laugh while i was playing the game mind you. that's why i was pissed last nite when i was

playing it. i didn't feel like spending an hr. trying to drive to one damn place! i didn't have the patience for it! he he

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This was fun to make.

God, I do love my Sam & Max!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

yea i had the same problem i couldn't drive worth the shit. tell your husband you can have your partner drive. i believe it's hit the green Up button

i think it's called? guys, gals please help a guy out. i forget what the button is called! he he. i have the PS3 to help you folks out. so that way he can get further in the game. as for the hate for this game, i dunno why, if you love crime drama's & film noir this is the perfect game.

some may say it gets a bit tedious but so can a LOT of other games. I LOVE "CSI" & i have one of them for my PS3 & the game can get a bit boring if you don't know what the hell ya are doing like me. but it's still fun to play every now & than.
    i also though was pissed off that i couldn't drive worth the shit. was also laughing as well at the remarks that my partner as well as the bystanders were making about my shitty driving! i can't think of NO other game that has done that. to my best of knowledge anyways. but i haven't had anyone laugh while i was playing the game mind you. that's why i was pissed last nite when i was

playing it. i didn't feel like spending an hr. trying to drive to one damn place! i didn't have the patience for it! he he
    I believe you're referring to the Triangle button

And true, you could just let your partner drive, but you'd miss out on so many awesome conversations that take place between Cole and whatever cop he's partnered with that you can only listen to if you yourself drive to the designated area.

Country
    Country Flag

what the hell is "founder status" in MW3? I've looked on google and can't find anything that tells me what is included other then it gives you a green skull on the elite site.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh i'm NOT denying that. but i just suck ass at driving. so i just say fuck it & have him drive. but to be honest, when it comes to driving in games. i really suck ass when it comes to that. going back to the old "R.C. Pro Am" for the good ole "NES" & i just don't have the patience to learn how to drive. i tried to do that actually, but all i did was destroy the damn car!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

& yes i meant the triangle button. my mind was just somewhere else at the time i was typing that i guess. he he.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Modern Warfare 3 is a piece of shit. Mod 2 played pretty great but had so many conceptual problems. Black Ops had better conceptuals but played like shit. Now Mod 3 plays like shit and has terrible conceptuals. First off....STOP WITH THE KILLSTREAKS. I swear, they put more effort into thinking up new killstreak rewards then they do making a game that properly functions. The guns are either too powerful or not powerful enough, the riot shield sucks, throwing knives always miss or go through guys, the spawn system is absolutely terrible so I've always either got a guy spawning right behind me or I spawn and die. Everyone camps and sits in corners like little bitches. This game basically tells us all 'do you like to run around when you play? THEN YOU WILL SUCK AT MOD 3 THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY IS TO CAMP LIKE YOU HAVE NO BALLS'.

They keep saying 'we're going to make it harder to camp' and they make it EASIER. In Mod 3 you can have a motion sensor AND a heartbeat sensor going...WTF. I have to wait until level 60 to get a semi-automatic which is the only kind of guns I really like to use...ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? When I played the campaign and found myself actually enjoying it for the first time since WaW I had high hopes for the game....but beating on Veteran was so damn easy it was almost boring and the online component simply sucks. I don't care how nice the game looks or how cool the killstreaks are. I am so totally done with Call of Duty, it can suck my balls. I've stuck with them through the last few average games and this was the acid test and it FAILED. I can't use Riot Shields because the melee sucks, I get knifed through it, shot through it and it's impossible to move without being vulnerable unlike Mod 2, the pistols sucks, the UMP is terrible...it doest not take more than ten bullets to the chest to kill someone, it just doesn't. Hitting a guy in the head three times doesn't kill someone? My accuracy is fucking 24% and guess what, that doesn't help me at all. All that helps is pre-firing, drop shotting, quick scoping, spraying, camping and all around being a little pussy.

What a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible game.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished Back to the Future: The Game last night. Overall, I liked the story, and how much they captured the spirit of the movies, but there was one problem I had with it: the gameplay. Really, a lot of the puzzles were way too easy and too linear, which kinda ruined the immersive feel to it. Also, the story was a little dragged and lacked a certain epicness that can be found in the films and even in some of TellTale's other games, including Sam & Max, although the final episode was definitely the best at getting that right. Still, for a game based on a film license, I'd say it was just about a worthy continuation of the original trilogy, and I really did find a lot to like about it, especially when it came to exploring the history of some of our favourite characters, especially Doc Brown. I just hope, if a 2nd season gets made, the gameplay is vastly improved and the story arc just a little bit tightened. 7/10

Now, just one day to go till Jurassic Park: The Game is ready for download! I'll be interested to see where TellTale goes with this one. I'll try to complete the first ep tomorrow and post my thoughts immediately afterwards.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Skyrim is amazing. That is all.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Still a long way from completing Oblivion, unfortunatly.

- Melike

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Badass av feev, is it all the hype that it was given?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Skyrim is amazing. That is all.
    Agreed. So I gave in and bought it this weekend because I couldn't wait any longer. I took a half day off work today and will be leaving at 12:00 to play it for at least 4 hours. I can't wait.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 321 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast