1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 321 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i dunno how people can say this game is soo easy yet i'm sure if i played your game on any level it prolly would be hard for me. an example was me getting killed on easy mode during the 1st fight with "the Scarecrow" on "Arkham Asylum" i watched someone on youtube play it pretty damn easy yet when i played it i got fucking killed.

oh that pissed me off. STILL does actually.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to platinum Shadow of the Colossus but that's going to take a while. Some of the trophies on there make it so you have to replay the game multiple times on the same difficulty level.

I'm dividing my time right now between Shadow OTC, Batman Arkham City, and my replay of Infamous 2. Uncharted 3 is this Tuesday, and then Skyrim on the 11th.

What a good time to be a gamer

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

How the hell can they make a sequel to Infamous and not use the same voice actor? I played the demo after i beat the first game and was looking forward to playing the second one. But I can't get past the fact that the guys voice is completely different.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Completed Arkham Asylum on easy this week so I'm finally ready for Arkham City. Now I can just focus on finishing what I should've done last year: complete season 3 of Sam & Max! As a massive fan of adventure games and collector's editions, my heart practically broke when I realised I couldn't play the new Monkey Island games or new Sam & Max on my old pc. I mean I could've downloaded Monkey Island for the wii, but Telltale's exclusive collector's editions are the best! Seriously, I actually bought the first season of Sam & Max twice, the first time a standard retail copy, the 2nd from Telltale directly, just so I could get my paws on the special edition. So being able to play Sam & Max again is definitely the best thing about the laptop I got for my birthday this year! Once I'm done with that and Monkey Island, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park are next!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

the controls to back to the future are shit. it's odd seeing a game that when you try to make Mart walk you have to do it a certain way. & there's actually no camera in it either which feels strange cause most games since about (1996) have used the camera gimmick. & when you play either of the "Batman" games for example it helps seeing what's behind you & around you.

i have a feeling that 'back to the future" isn't like that. unless someone can please correct me, who's played it. or beaten it?

Country
    Country Flag

Went back to Batman AC to get some more riddler trophies. There are a couple in the museum I can't figure out.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not even going to attempt to grab all the Riddler trophies. That's going to take an inordinate amount of time and patience, which I unfortunately do not have. Especially the patience

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am loving Battlefield 3 at the moment!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    the controls to back to the future are shit. it's odd seeing a game that when you try to make Mart walk you have to do it a certain way. & there's actually no camera in it either which feels strange cause most games since about (1996) have used the camera gimmick. & when you play either of the "Batman" games for example it helps seeing what's behind you & around you.

i have a feeling that 'back to the future" isn't like that. unless someone can please correct me, who's played it. or beaten it?
    Haven't beaten any of the episodes just yet, but I have played the first ep for an hour, and everything I've seen so far is pretty much what TellTale Games normally make: old school adventure games, more for solving puzzles and getting the feel of the license right than anything else. As such, I still think that, as console friendly as they've aimed to be recently, they've still been more aimed at the PC.

Although I think the Jurassic Park season will change that. Which reminds me: yesterday I preordered the deluxe edition of Jurassic Park: The Game! So excited! Really looking forward to seeing what TellTale will do with such a radically different license.

- Melike

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

they are doing another "Jurassic Park" game? the last one i played actually was for the i think NES way back in the day. & i did actually terrible on it. i don't think i got very far to be honest. i've been playing the new batman game. & it got me thinking, this would make a great film. even if it was just made for video. ya know a cartoon. but a dark ass one where people do get killed in.

but since i don't they'e done that yet. i don't think it'll ever happen. one for the 1st game & 1 for the new one. cause i doubt it'll ever make it as a Big box office film. it'd be sweet to do but it'd take bloody forever to make ya know? & the COST my GOD!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it because, like all other games by TTG, it's going to be heavily focused on story. It's set during the 1st film, but focuses on a bunch of new characters. Remember Dennis, who tried to steal the embryos for a rival company? From what I've found out about the game so far, it looks like these new characters are hired by the company to get the embryos that Dennis failed to deliver.

- Melike

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I just saw that TTG is also going to make a game based on the Fables comic. This makes me crazy happy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've yet to read Fables, but I've heard that it's supposed to be really good. No idea what the hell it's like though. Still, TTG are making games on that (and The Walking Dead, of course!) and that's all I need to know!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

I was playing Batman: AC some more yesterday trying to get all those damn trophies and heard something I never noticed before. At one point near the end The Joker makes a vague comment about the show Lost. Well If you listen to the criminals walking around the city you hear one of them ask if they ever explain what the island was.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lately all I've been playing (or more precisely replaying) is a whole lot of final fantasy 2.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I still need to play that. And learn the bassline from it, too.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    I still need to play that. And learn the bassline from it, too.
    LOL

Oh also did anybody go visit The Calander man yesterday during Halloween? He had a nice little story for Batman. Next up is Thanksgiving.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I completely paid off my Skyrim preorder last night. It comes with this awesome map of the overworld. I have a date with destiny on 11-11-11

Also, anyone else playing Uncharted 3 !?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I completely paid off my Skyrim preorder last night. It comes with this awesome map of the overworld. I have a date with destiny on 11-11-11

Also, anyone else playing Uncharted 3 !?
    My brother in law works for gamestop and gets TONS of free games. He's selling me Uncharted 3 for $30 since he didn't really like the first game. I would preorder Skyrim but I don't have the money and even though a map is cool and all I won't be too hurt if I don't have it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've just beaten the first ep. The puzzles in the game are really easy, and you're right, the controls are shit, and I especially hate than even on pc, there's no pure point-and-click option, you have to use the keyboard to make Marty move, which considering the layout and the cameras make absolutely no sense unless this was meant to be a proper point-and-click game. But it's not too much of a problem, since it's the kind of adventure game where you can't exactly die or even fail, at least. You don't fight enemies or even run away from them, since this isn't that kind of game, it's more a fun, old-school puzzle games, like Monkey Island or Sam & Max (which makes sense, since TellTale also made rather excellent continuations of those, too). As for the rest of it and how faithful it is as a BttF game? Love it. Absolutely perfect at capturing the feel and being a worthy continuation of the movies, I think. I especially love how they got Christopher Lloyd to voice the Doc again, and the guy who voices Marty is near perfect in the role. Think I'll make my way through the other eps over the next couple of weeks, until Jurassic Park gets released, anyway. I've just ordered the deluxe edition from the TellTale site anyway, and the game has made me nostalgic enough to buy the original films. I'd give it a 4/5. Not one for those who prefer to shoot shit up in every game they play, but definitely one for those who always wanted to hear Marty say, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" once again!

- Melike

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1stly "Final Fantasy" WOW i haven't heard that name in QUITE A LONG ASS TIME! i could NEVER get into those games honestly. i dunno why i just couldn't though, i have played one or two of them i think? on i think the original "NES" now there's what at least 20 different games out. if not more.

anyways, good review of "Back To The Future" i just watched the unboxing of the special edition of the game on you tube. honestly i didn't even know there was a special edition for it! but it's prolly like $100.00 bucks & that's just to damn much to spend money on a game in my book.

i'd love to own it but NOT at that price. my $20.00 bucks is a better price thank you very much. anyways, i've been playing "Arkham City" again
    like i said back & forth i've been playing both games. last nite i FINALLY was able to get past those switches at the Steel Mill

where you have to use your batarang to quick hit it. i had to ask for advice on "Games Spot" website. if you are wondering why i didn't ask here?
    it really was the simple fact that i belong as a member to that site. & i just happend to be on that one & not this one. that's all.

anyways so the way i kicked the guy's ass who guarded "Stacey Baker's" ass is this, with the exception of the last guy i hung them upside down from those gargoyles. 'converted takedown" i think it's called? that is far much easier for me to do than silent take down cause i always seem to fuck that up most of the time. i'm still learning that move. & it's just easier for me to like i said. anyways,

i beat the mill. the 1st trip there let me add. missed a couple of trophies though. anyways, since i added that code in for "Catwoman" i'm playing as her now. & i think she's a kick ass character whom i've always loved. & i even love playing her MORE than "Batman" because she's actually faster than he is. so i'm taking my time playing her.

it's the 2nd episode with her in it by the way. where you have to go to Ivy's place to ask for her help. in short i'm soo fucking thrilled to be
    out of that damn mill FINALLY! it was pissing me off actually. so much that i started other games cause i was unable to figure the damn thing out.
    THANK GOD i'm out of it. at least with one character anyways.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i mean with one game anyways, NOT Character. OOPS!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

anyways, good review of "Back To The Future" i just watched the unboxing of the special edition of the game on you tube. honestly i didn't even know there was a special edition for it! but it's prolly like $100.00 bucks & that's just to damn much to spend money on a game in my book.
    Actually, the collector's edition is only $24.99, and the limited edition deluxe edition with all the physical goodies is $44.99. I know it's a lot, (especially with the cost of international shipping added on top,) but it's worth it, since it's direct from the site only. It's also one of the biggest reasons why I continue with PC gaming, since the deluxe is for pc and macs only. Definitely worth the value imo.

- Melike

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh you mean the deluxe is only for that? oh i don't normally play PC games actually. i have only i think 1 & that's for CSI that i bought at a
    "Goodwill" store like a year or two ago. yet i haven't gotten around to actually play the damn thing.

i thought it was also for the PS3 which is what i have. & you are right that's not a bad price. normally the deluxe editions on sites that i go on have the PS3 ones & i think also for X Box sell them for like $99.95 i believe.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, TellTale are always great value for money, as long as you're a PC/Mac gamer, anyway. Firstly, you can order a whole "season" of games in advance for about $35 before being able to download an ep that takes a couple of hours to do, month by month, usually for about 5 or 6 months. Then once the season is over with, if you downloaded the eps direct from the website, you also get the bonus of having an exclusive disc version of the game. I discovered them by first getting the first season of Sam & Max in retail form from a video game store, loved it, played it in a couple of days, and then I discovered that the TellTale edition actually came with loads of bonus features that the ordinary retail version didn't have, so I bought it twice, along with $5 worth of goodies and items based on things found in the games, just so I could have that exclusive copy. It is a nice copy, I have to say. I will say that if your pc can play them (mine could up to a certain point, but then I had to get a new one to play the 3rd Sam & Max season and the monkey island games) it's better to get them off their website, they really are made for the old point-and-click audience more than anything else. I think Jurassic Park maybe the exception to that, but who knows. I'll let you know what i think of the collector's edition when it arrives anyway. I may try and finish off the 3rd season of Sam & Max tomorrow too, so I can finally check the bonus features on that disc.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 321 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast