1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 321 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    This weekend though, I'm overdosing on AC.
    Assassins Creed? Is the new one out?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Holloway View Post
    Hannah - what are you playing these days ?
    Yes, I know this is like two weeks later, but I just saw this post. Epic Mickey on Wii. Don't judge! What about you?
    I actually wanna play that! Is it any good, gameplay wise?

I'm waiting for the new Elder Scrolls to come out on 11/11/11. It looks awesome. That'll be my new game. I'm supposed to be playing Red Dead Redemption, but I haven't had time.
    I still need a working console to play RDR, not to mention play a lot more of Oblivion. What I've seen so far of that, I've liked much better than Morrowind, I must admit!

Too much TV to watch right now.
    Yeah, you've still got Life on Mars to watch, after all!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Epic Mickey is a lot like Portal actually, as far as the strategy with the paiting and the removing of paint/orange and blue portals. It's fun.

I still haven't finished playing Oblivion. I have to complete ALL the quests before I feel right about finishing the game. That's a time consuming endeavor.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"A lot like Portal", eh? Consider me intrigued! (I did briefly consider using the expression "colour me intrigued", but then I thought, no. No.)

I know what you mean about trying to get 100% on it. A couple of weeks ago, I finally finished Psychonauts, but now I'm just trying to find every single item in every mind that I can. It's an addictive one, it has to be said!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah - what are you playing these days ?
    Yes, I know this is like two weeks later, but I just saw this post. Epic Mickey on Wii. Don't judge! What about you?

I'm waiting for the new Elder Scrolls to come out on 11/11/11. It looks awesome. That'll be my new game. I'm supposed to be playing Red Dead Redemption, but I haven't had time. Too much TV to watch right now.
    Jaysus man, I'm scared of what Elder Scrolls is going to do to my social life 11/11. I read somewhere that any one save file can last up to 300 hours !

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    This weekend though, I'm overdosing on AC.
    Assassins Creed? Is the new one out?
    No, I meant Arkham City

Although (!) I do plan on getting Revelations as I'm a huge fan of the series and I'm dying to know how Ubisoft wraps up Ezio's story.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Jaysus man, I'm scared of what Elder Scrolls is going to do to my social life 11/11. I read somewhere that any one save file can last up to 300 hours !
    I'm a little scared myself. I may have to take a couple of staycation days from work to play it and drink beer. Those are the best.

And ZigZag () - I've never heard of this Psychonauts game. What is the premise? Is it any good? I'll need something a year from now when I've finished Elder Scrolls...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That reminds me - I told my co worker that I'm going to take a week long staycation to play it, and my automated e-mail response at work is going to read something along the lines of

"I will be out of the office during the week of 10/24 - 10/28 as I will be overdosing on Skyrim."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And ZigZag () - I've never heard of this Psychonauts game. What is the premise? Is it any good? I'll need something a year from now when I've finished Elder Scrolls...
    It's a game released a few years back about a boy who goes to a summer camp for psychic kids. It's got a bit of a cartoony feel to it, but with a twisted sense of humour. One of my favourite characters is Dogan, who wears a tin foil hat to make sure he doesn't blow people's heads up! Oh, and the coolest part is, not only do you get psychic powers like invisibility or pyrokinesis, but you can go into other people's minds and help them with any psychological problems they have by defeating any monsters they might've conjured up in their heads in boss levels. And because everyone views the world differently, each mind is completely unique and bonkers. I'm sure you'd love it! You can get it pretty cheap off steam these days, too.

- Melike

My Mood
    Amused

That reminds me - I told my co worker that I'm going to take a week long staycation to play it, and my automated e-mail response at work is going to read something along the lines of

"I will be out of the office during the week of 10/24 - 10/28 as I will be overdosing on Skyrim."
    Awesome! I wish I could say something like that on my out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    It's a game released a few years back about a boy who goes to a summer camp for psychic kids. It's got a bit of a cartoony feel to it, but with a twisted sense of humour. One of my favourite characters is Dogan, who wears a tin foil hat to make sure he doesn't blow people's heads up! Oh, and the coolest part is, not only do you get psychic powers like invisibility or pyrokinesis, but you can go into other people's minds and help them with any psychological problems they have by defeating any monsters they might've conjured up in their heads in boss levels. And because everyone views the world differently, each mind is completely unique and bonkers. I'm sure you'd love it! You can get it pretty cheap off steam these days, too.
    That sounds fun! What platform is it on?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

PC and Xbox. It's also downloadable on the xbox360 marketplace.

- Melike

My Mood
    Amused

Boo. The Xbox is the console I don't have. I do have a PC though, so I guess I could do that. But I don't like PC gaming.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, it's cheap enough on Steam or gog.com (the 2nd biggest reason I love PC gaming - Wing Commander, Gabriel Knight, Baldur's Gate and other classics sold and workable on Windows 7 (the no. 1 reason is Sam & Max)), and I'd say it's definitely worth the price.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Epic Mickey is a lot like Portal actually, as far as the strategy with the paiting and the removing of paint/orange and blue portals. It's fun.

I still haven't finished playing Oblivion. I have to complete ALL the quests before I feel right about finishing the game. That's a time consuming endeavor.
    My oblivion character on the 360 has beat every single side quest there is and is fighting at the big gate in Bruma but Martin keeps dying because there are so many people crowding in one area. So I'm gonna try and at least beat the main quest on my PC copy since that character can one hit kill people all day long. I can't wait til Skyrim comes out.

Country
    Country Flag

No, I meant Arkham City

Although (!) I do plan on getting Revelations as I'm a huge fan of the series and I'm dying to know how Ubisoft wraps up Ezio's story.
    LOL sorry when ever i hear people talk about AC and it deals with Video games i think of Assassins Creed.

It comes out on 11/11/11

ALSO anybody who was a fan of LOST and is playing Batman AC pay attention to a video speech Joker gives when you try to enter the steel mill.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So just got BAtman Arkham City. And it is hands down my game of the year. I love every single moment that I am playing. The acting is amazing. Sadly, it is also Mark Hamill's last time playing The Joker. So it is kinda bittersweet
    If you love me then love me..

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i've heard it's the last time he's going to play him & i have heard it's not. so who knows is my atitude! if you look online he also denied it as well. but in either case we at least got a great game out of it. anyways, i bought it also last week for PS3 & i love it. i'm not that far into it like a LOT of people seem to be

hell i've read online that people have already beat the damn thing! at least twice! now how in the hell can anyone beat a game that hasn't even been out a week is beyond me? now i work for a living, plus i like to sleep as well. so maybe it's just me? he he anyways i'm still learning how to use the controls to be honest. but i'm at the mill for the 1st time. i just haven't gone in yet. that's all. he he.

that one game did that i forget who mentioned it did sound like it'd be a great game, but i don't play PC games either nor do i have an XBox either. i have no desire to buy one actually. i'm happy with my PS3

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

by the way i figured you meant "Arkham City" because that did just come out last week. & "Assassins Creed" is an older game. well older than a week anyways.

Country
    Country Flag

I beat the main story line of Batman :AC last week and LOVED IT. I was not expecting that ending at all. The main villains in the game are great. There seemed to be a lot more in this game. As for the Joker
    What happens with the joker/end of the game

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yea i saw that on youtube actually. i was curious on how it ended story wise. i've also been playing as i've said the 1st game. & i'm actually further in that one than in it's sequel! on the 1st game i'm only up to "The Scarecrow" actually. but i haven't fought him yet. is he easy? by the way i have it set on Easy as well.

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while since I've played that. But if i remember it's not a real fist fight you have with Scarescrow. I think you use the environment to hit him. In the area that you start to meet The Scarecrow if you look closely at the body bags you'll see a body with a tag that has the name Ras al Gul. Check out this link for some pretty cool reading about the villains in the game http://www.gamesradar.com/the-28-hid...arkham-asylum/

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i was looking at a walkthrough, & i see that you have to fight "The Scarecrow" at least 2 or 3 times in the games. i'm on the 1st time you have to fight him. when he's a tall motherfucker. bear in mind i'm not great at moving batman yet. i'm a tad better at it with it but not by much in the new game to be honest.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i bought 'Back the future" on PS3 yesterday. i've heard mixed reviews on it. some liked it & some didn't. but i didn't know that they were putting it out as an actual game until like this past few days actually. hell i didn't even know it was even out until i saw it at "best buys" i will say this though i'm only still on episode #1 i'm glad i didn't buy the game as episodes hence by downloading them.

that's what about $50 bucks altogether? something around that? rather than that i spent only $20.00 bucks instead for the platform i think it's called version.

Country
    Country Flag

I bought the Ico/shadow of the Colossus collection and beat Ico the other day. I was looking through the trophies and all but two seem possible. beat the game with out dying. I died at least twice. Also beat the game in under two hours. I beat the game in 4 hours 30 minutes.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Playing Gears of War on insanity difficulty, I was imagining it to be tougher. I am breeding through it. Hopefully the second one is more challenging on its hardest difficulty. looking forward to playing Modern Warfare 3 on between difficulty. Blacks ops was way too easy and MW2 gave me little difficulties....cod4 is the only one I couldn't beat on veteran.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Stupid auto correct. Still not used to touch screen typing with my fat thumbs.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 321 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast