1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 321 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's how it should be done. I even found myself enjoying mining after awhile.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just been playing a demo of the Scott Pilgrim game on my xbox. Fucking hell, is it awesome!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really want to play that.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

My xbox360 can't read discs, and i've got no warranty on it, and with the new laptop there isn't that much reason for me to use the xbox. Then i found out yesterday that, contrary to my initial belief, the Scott Pilgrim game wasn't a PS3 downloadable exclusive and that I could play it on my console! Took sodding ages to connect it to the internet, but I have to say: it was worth it! The game is, along with Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and Knights of the Old Republic, quite possibly one of the best movie(/comic) tie-in games I've ever played! Amazing that for once, instead of aiming for a game with slightly decent graphics but shit gameplay, they actually did the smart thing and created a game that fans of both the film and the comic would enjoy! It's so fantastically old school, complete with collecting coins from beaten opponents and flashing graphics bright enough to cause an epileptic fit. You'd love it Seymour, I'm sure!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Knights of the Old Republic is one of my favorite games of all time
    If you love me then love me..

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody hear want to give me a short review of Bad Company 2 ? I'm on the fence as to whether to buy a copy!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I passed Portal 2 over the weekend without any help or use of a single guide. I feel like fucking Einstein

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the Suicide Mission. Hooked up with Miranda, gained everyone's loyalty, and my entire squad lived.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty awesome. http://youtu.be/o8SdYz7cq04

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i liked this one as well

http://youtu.be/-sQFx_e_0jc

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS INTO A MOVIE!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drucg1A6Xk

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just got L.A. Noir for hubby and he decides to play it instead of watching tv....hehehe.

Country
    Country Flag

I just looked at all my pre orders and came to the conclusion I am going to be shelling out a shit ton of money in the next few months. Most of them are the special editions too

Mass Effect 3
    Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Battlefield 3
    Modern Warfare 3
    Skyrim
    Gears of War 3

Country
    Country Flag

Damn. Okay Razz you win

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Razz - I see your list is missing Skyrim. I hope that was omitted strictly by accident.

Games I'm looking forward to and will most likely end up purchasing

Skyrim
    Resistance 3 (pre-ordered)
    Devil May Cry (reboot)
    Darksiders 2
    Uncharted 3
    Modern Warfare 3
    Mass Effect 3
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    RAGE
    Batman : Arkham City
    Jurassic Park : The Game
    Dead Island
    Resident Evil : Operation Raccoon City
    Assassin's Creed : Revelations
    Overstrike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Razz - I see your list is missing Skyrim. I hope that was omitted strictly by accident.

Games I'm looking forward to and will most likely end up purchasing

Skyrim
    Resistance 3 (pre-ordered)
    Devil May Cry (reboot)
    Darksiders 2
    Uncharted 3
    Modern Warfare 3
    Mass Effect 3
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    RAGE
    Batman : Arkham City
    Jurassic Park : The Game
    Dead Island
    Resident Evil : Operation Raccoon City
    Assassin's Creed : Revelations
    Overstrike
    I'm looking forward to this as well as The Walking Dead games, both of which by TellTale Games. Based on their previous efforts with Sam & Max, Wallace & Gromit and Back to the Future, TellTale never fails to make an excellent use of a license.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Mass Effect. I saved the Council, Wrex survived, but Ashley died. I saved the rachni queen, and didn't kill a single colonist when dealing with the Thorian. Now to replay Mass Effect 2 with a saved game

Country
    Country Flag

I never played any of the Mass Effect games. I might take the plunge at some point. question is 360 or PC?

I've been thinking of replaying Borderlands but I own it on the PS3 and none of my friends own it on that system. I was gonna buy it for the 360 until I saw the GOTY version on sale for $8.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've basically only been playing Call of Duty Black Ops for a few months. Mostly because I made some good buddies on their and we play most nights of the week for awhile. Not to mention the trashing talking and social entenrtainment that comes from it exeeds single player titles. I replayed CoD2 (which is amazing) and Alan Wake a few months back. I've got the last level in Gears of War, About halfway through Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 so I'm thinking I'll finish these games off to reward myself for kicking ass on my school work. Hopefully in the next few months I'll find a couple new cheap games. I can't really afford to spend more than ten to twenty dollars on a game. Sometimes I get lucky and I go to EB (our Gamestop) and, like last time, I saw Gears of War and Mass Effect 2 for 17 total dollars. Gotten some great steals on used games; Lego Indiana Jones for 3 bucks, DBZ Burst Limit for 5 bucks, Arcade Compliation for 3 bucks, Battlefield Bad Company for 4 bucks, and a hockey game for 3 bucks. Gotta love it. Really want to grab a few new games...FEAR 3 most especially but will have to wait for them to come down in price.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I'm not even considering purchasing Skyrim until I am 100% 300% positive that it's not as shitty as Oblivion. ESIV was a waste of $25. I am certainly not putting down another $60 on its sequel until I know it's not shit.
    What didn't you like about Oblivion ?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There are hundreds of markers peppered through the giant over world. I don't know how you can say it's empty. If you wander around, you can come across a simple mercenary camp or a massive underground dungeon (and everything in between) and the notion of not knowing which you'll run into adds to the excitement. I love exploring dungeons, never knowing which direction to go in but knowing that something peculiar awaits you at the end of each path.

The weapons are varied, each has it's own weight and power and elemental attribute that make it unique and useful within certain situations. Maybe you just don't like using hand held weapons for an extensive amount of time ? I love it though.

Lol at the Bob Parker thing.

Read this link so you can see how Bethesda is trying to make Skyrim's world one of the most cohesive and fleshed out worlds ever conceived.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1191763p1.html

Country
    Country Flag

I love Oblivion. It is very hard for me to get tired of it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I fucking love that game. What's your class/race ? I love using Dark Mages , the combination of offensive magic and blade handling is really effective.

Country
    Country Flag

Playing Oblivion with mods gives the game a whole new life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 321 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast