1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 321 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY CRAP Steam is having some HUGE sales. The Valve pack which normally runs for about $220 but has been on sale for $99 is now on sale for $49.99. The rockstar package normally $140 is now $39.99. Wish i had held off getting the valve pack. I bought it a couple months ago for $99.

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY F the people on Steam are all most just as bad as the immature little brats that play on Live. I was playing Left 4 Dead, I set up my own game and made it so other people could join in. Well that was a big mistake. I either had a guy who was trying to kill everybody by having them stand in a certain place and blowing them up. OR I had people trying to vote for everybody to get kicked off of the game. I mean REALLY if i set up the game then those punks shouldn't have the ability to kick me out.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the risk you run when playing games online, there's always a chance that you'll get one or two neanderthals to ruin shit for everyone else.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

which is why i don't play game online. going off topic a tad, i bought "Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix" for my PS3 last week. & just like the book & the film it's so far my favorite one. i've already completed 39% which is i think a record for me cause none of the other 5 games i have are that far ahead into the game just yet.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Xbox Live is such a great source of entertainment for me. If anyone here were to play with me...you'd wonder how I can come up with the things I say.

I've got 9 gold guns in Black Ops now. My top five weapons are: M60, M14, Mac11, Enfield, Crossbow. I'm awesome with crossbows, probably about the best in the world with them. Sometimes I play Search and Destroy using only crossbows and I'll go 6-1 or something and clutch rounds for my team. I should link up some of my awesome videos on here if anyone cares to see them. Just short clips uploaded from theatre mode...I'm awesome lol.

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i on Thursday Nite. FINALLY fucking beat "Harry Potter' & the Order of hte Phoenix" for PS3 mind you i beat the story mode. i still have a shit load of well shit to find & do. like pass those pesky "O.W.L"S" but i play it on the Easy Mode & for me the Easy mode is'nt always Easy. i dunno what some people thought of this game when it came out a few years back but i just fucking LOVE IT! the graphic's are FANTASTIC!

they were able to license the music score from the actual fiilm series. which helps. plus they got 22 Voice actors from the series to play their characters. of the leads only "Rupert G.' i think is his last name? well the inital anyways well anyways of the 3 leads only he was the one who was actually voiced by the actual actor who played him. the voice actors & actress for "Harry & Hermy" to shorten it like "Gwarp" did in the book. or however ya spell his name.
    anyways

one of the reasons i love it is cause it's NOT loaded with constant action that can at times get boring, but when it does kick in it's fun as hell. plus even though i LOVE video games. i've NEVER been one of those guys where it takes me say a week or a day to beat the hardest fucking game out there. this was the 1st game i've beaten in YEARS! even though i'm at 76% the game is beaten. i just need to like i said find the goodies. & take those tests.& i guess play a few games as well!

though it sticks mostly to the film. i'ts also faithful to the book as well. anyways sorry about my ramblings he he. but i just thought you'd like to know how i felt about this particular game. that's all.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Replaying Uncharted 2 in anticipation for U3. Forgot how utterly amazing this game is.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Burning with console envy.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Replaying Uncharted 2 in anticipation for U3. Forgot how utterly amazing this game is.
    But I'll remember how horrible the first games shooting and aiming was.

Country
    Country Flag

I've been playing From Dust all day today. This game is HARD. But a lot of fun.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm starting a new games of Mass Effect 1 and 2, so I have a second file when 3 comes out. This one is going to be named Commander Shepard, and he's gonna kill the shit out of the rachni queen.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

on friday bought "Harry potter & the half-blood Prince" for my PS3 i now have 7 games now. & here's my review of it i've almost beat it actually & i just bought the damn thing on friday! anyways, in no particular order

1. the good, the graphics are A fucking MAZING! much better than the previous game. which have great graphics as well.
    2. quidditch. you get to play that in this one & though it took me awhile to learn how to fly. playing it was fun as hell .
    before each game we play to warm ups & that i like cause it helps you with your flying if you suck at it.

so that helps.

3. Potions. they had you do to many fucking potions it seemed like every time you look around you are making a damn useless potion that did NOT need to be made. in one seen where Ron gets love potion on him you have to make the damn cure for it. when it would have been FAR easier IF Slughorn would have just have one handy. that was NOT needed.

4.Duels' though they are fun to do. someone on the IMDB board posted that each time you go outside you have a duel. well it actually DOES feel like that at times. most of them are Slyerians sorry for my spelling. who just want to be jack off's. when he clearly even says he doesn't want to duel either of them.

5. Felix. you know the lucky potion. when you take it, it's got i think a great jazz score to it where EVERYTHING you do turns out right. you at some point fight Crabbe & Goyle & kick their asses easily cause they can't fight back. odd thing though is after that Goyle i believe you duel him a few more times & he's actually harder to beat! weird eh?
    6. when Ron Takes the love potion the score they play is great. kinda like he's drunk score.

& you play as Ron for a short time while you Follow Harry to Slughorn's. that was fun as hell.
    7. the love story. H. i'm to lazy to type her name. is pretty emotionless in this game actually. the voice they give her is terrible.
    i had to follow her at some point & i fucking lost her. cause i forgot what she looked like. cause she looks different in this game for some reason.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

so i called up Nearly Headless Nick which is a good voice for him. that did sound like "John Cleese" actually.

anyways back to the love story. it's actually pretty good at least i think it is. it follows the movie more so than the book. but Ginny is more of a character in this game than she is in the films. odd huh? in one part you have to make a potion for her. so you have to do it. & since Harry wanted to spend time with her in Hogsmeade. you make it. than when you are around her
    they play a love score if you want to call it that. & when you take the potion back to her. & she says she's going with dean.

the music scratces like a needle on a record. it's actually pretty funny. the kiss they show in the game. is actually more of a kiss than the 2 second kiss in the film. which is just plain odd that the game would get that right. yet the film fails miserably.

there's lots of comedy in this one. which is good. you fight draco once which i think is enough. i lost count how many times you fight his goons. what is also odd is that the 1st time you fight "Greyback" he was pretty easy. i haven't fought him the 2nd time so i dunno yet. in short the game has it's plus's & it's minus's & it is indeed a fun game to play. some say it's too short. & maybe it is. but it really doesn't feel like it when you play it. at least not to me anyways.

see i love video games. & i'm the type of guy who has a shitload of games for my 10 different systems that i have obtained throughout the years. & theres's only a very small percentage of games that i've actually fucking beaten. so when a game like this one or the one before it comes along. & it's easy to beat for me.

i'm in short NOT complaining. because it's a great feeling to actually beat 2 games in a row. if i beat this one. for some it may be too easy. but for me it's perfect. if you are like me you may love the game. but you will also hate some of the stuff about it as well. in short mixed emotions. so i give it a bout a 7.9. they could have left out the many many duels, the useless countless potions though. that's my only gripes with it so far. one thing i did love was the fact that

you get to play as Ginny in the last Quidditch game. it may not be for long but you still play as her. for a short time you also play as Ron as well. which was also fun. see in this game you have to get these crests i think they are called. & when you play as Ron they come out in the shape of hearts. & that's when he's under his love spell. it's just to damn funny.

my reccomendation, i'd say buy it buut some people may not like this one. so i'd suggest rent it 1st. for some it may be easy to beat. but the thing is, sometimes that's a good thing. there's nothing wrong in liking hard games. but when you have countless games that you haven't beat yet like i do. you just love it when an easy one comes along. but it is a harder game for me than the previous one mind you. i hope i can beat the next game pretty easy in the series. sorry about the 2 page review here. & the rambling. i just didn't know if anyone has playing this one yet?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Glass View Post
    I'm starting a new games of Mass Effect 1 and 2, so I have a second file when 3 comes out. This one is going to be named Commander Shepard, and he's gonna kill the shit out of the rachni queen.
    For Mass Effect 2 - did you lose any of your troops during the last-suicide mission ? And if so, whom ?

I lost Miranda , which pisses me off a little because I'm sure Bioware wrote lengthy scenes for her in ME3 -_-

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't lose anyone. Aaaand I boned Miranda. But for my new guy things will change.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just started my replay of Mass Effect 2, can't find my copy of one so that will have to wait, the great added bonus i got the DLC so I am excited to see where this goes.
    If you love me then love me..

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

some Super Mario fans might like this interpretation...hehehe

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the first Mass Effect replay. I killed more people this time, including
    Spoiler:
    that one species,
    and I have a wicked facial scar. And bug eyes. Need to get back my copy of 2 from a friend so this trend can continue.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm stuck in this one part in Portal 2, but I refuse to google online guides dammit ! I want to solve everything myself.

/stubborn gamer

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh fuck that, if i'm stuck on a game, i just mainly go to Youtube & they normally have a walk through i can look at. yes i buy those guides or whatever they are called. i forget at the moment. but

sometimes you tube is better because you can than see someone actually play the said game & it does help me out a LOT!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm stuck in this one part in Portal 2, but I refuse to google online guides dammit ! I want to solve everything myself.

/stubborn gamer
    What part are/were you stuck at? There are some parts that were a pain. Only time i had to do any kind of guide searching was for some achievements.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It was one of the gel sections in Chapter 7, but I finally managed to figure it out. Without a guide I might add ! There are only 9 chapters total, right ?

Country
    Country Flag

correct

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to imagine that insanity that awaits for me in those two final chapters ... or are the puzzles there on par with the rest of the game, difficulty-wise ?

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Taking my time with Mass Effect 2 to do everything
    If you love me then love me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 321 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast