1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 321 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I honestly don't understand people putting their CC on PSN or XBox live. They sell PSN cards for a reason. It's way safer and you don't have to worry about your CC information.

Also, the people who are selling their PS3's are just idiots. The PS3 is not just an online system. It has tons of great games that can be played offline. I don't want to turn this into a whole PS3 vs. XBox debate. Both consoles have their pluses and minuses. I for one would never abandon the PS3 because it has too many exclusive games that I love. Games that XBox just can't match, IMO. Not to mention it plays Blu-rays.

XBox people can sit their and make fun of PS3 owners all they want. Xbox Live is not perfect either. They can be hacked just as easily. Also, XBox has their own problems with the whole Red Ring of Death. Every friend I have that owns an Xbox is on their 2nd or 3rd system. In some cases, they are on their 4th.

This is certainly a black eye for Sony. They are losing money in many different ways. The PlayStation store is pretty profitable for them. I think they should have been honest from the start and made people aware that the personal info might be in jeopardy. I think they will rebuild PSN and Sony will rebound. These things happen.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Xbox live is certainly as at risk for hacking any anything else connected to the internet, but to my knowledge, it hasn't been, and definitely not on this sort of scale. The problem isn't so much the hacking as how Sony chose to handle it anyway.

What Sony should have done was avoided so ruthlessly prosecuting the guy that was jailbreaking the PS3 OS, so much that he fled to South America until an agreement was reached that involved him no longer pursuing or talking about his ps3 mods. I expect that that angered the hacker community and now they get to pay for it, probably over and over again.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously WTF I've NEVER been sea sick or car sick. But have me play Hal-life and I can only play for about an hour before I feel like I want to die. It only happens when i play Half-life 1,2 and episode 1 and 2. Portal doesn't bother me.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood last night. Only plugged in one or two hours, but I can already tell I'm going to love it as much as II.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Seriously WTF I've NEVER been sea sick or car sick. But have me play Hal-life and I can only play for about an hour before I feel like I want to die. It only happens when i play Half-life 1,2 and episode 1 and 2. Portal doesn't bother me.
    Strangely, that sounds accurate. for Episode 2 at least, I've gotten a kind of motion sickness while playing, especially in the antlion caves.
    Yeah it was really weird. I think I've gotten use to it though. Because I've played some more and don't feel weird when playing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I finally got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood last night. Only plugged in one or two hours, but I can already tell I'm going to love it as much as II.
    AC is one of my favorite series. I loved the ending of 2 and Brotherhood is just as good.

I just read about the next Brotherhood coming out later this year.
    sequel

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Been meaning to post this for a while now, but I thought some Tower Junkies would enjoy my recent Black Op emblems that I've created.
    This was my first Tower-themed emblem...took somewhere around 5 hours, total, and I still didn't have enough layers to get exactly what I wanted(Like removing some fingers.):

I also had this up until a few days ago, when, for some reason, it mysteriously disappeared on my profile before I could photograph it:

I'm trying to come up with my next emblem, but I haven't decided what to do yet. I think I may do either Blaine the Mono, or Crimson King on his skull throne. I just wish that there were more than 12 layers. =/

Oh, and if you're looking hard, you may see my clan tag. We have about 8 members, and all have read the series.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

D00d, that shit is nice ! Good job !

Country
    Country Flag

I can't figure out how to imbed this video but it made me LOL

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/g...lays-black-ops

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching that has proper cheered me up! Thanks

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brotherhood is a masterpiece. A MASTERPIECE.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I was hoping so hard that it would end up really being him.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I was hoping so hard that it would end up really being him.
    I recognised quite a bit form Pulp Fiction if thats right?

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The middle bit had me laughing nearly constantly.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just trying to download an update for my ps3 now ... could it mean psn is back up?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

PSN IS BACK ONLINE !

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

addicted to rpg's like a crackhead. nuff said.

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

i feel your enthusiasm feev but i can't bring myself to share it it was bad enough PSN's network was so casually thrown together like it were done by a third-grader, what with the non-existent security and all; but the final straw for me was when they started putting different excuses out to the media literally by the week for the network's failure. first they claimed an x-box user hacked them, which was ludicrous but not entirely impossible if one had enough knowledge of the root servers, then decided to claim the slightly more credible programming frag, finally downgrading it all the way to the wholly beleivable (by anyone BUT Sony at this point) "inside job". and when that idea doesn't pan out i suppose they'll claim that elves didn't it because santa got pissed off that bill gates forgot to leave out his milk and cookies. yes i know bill gates has nothing to do with Sony. that's the point. _|_ Sony.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just bought a PSP cause I am that bored at my summer job. Birth by Sleep here i come
    If you love me then love me..

Country
    Country Flag

the PSN is partially back up for me. I can log in and change my password and update but I can't get on the store.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

sounds good..still haven't finished original story in New Vegas yet...to much stuff to do...and seems my xbox has some issues with freezing still. let me know how Birth by Sleep is. Don't have a PSP so will have to wait for that one.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Raging soooo hard right now. Working on the "Stand-In" achievement on the new Black Ops: Zombies map "Call Of The Dead"...Round 11, had a Pack-A-Punch RayGun, just got the VR-11, had the green light in the lighthouse, turned my last crawler into a human, followed him to the lighthouse, then...right before he hops into the light...George fucking kills him, and I get overrun by round 12 zombies. So close to finishing that...I think I'm gonna give it a few days before I try again, now.

In other news, I was bored last night, and figured out the main zombies theme on Black Ops, "The Damned" by Kevin Sherwood, on guitar.

YouTube

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In most shooting games I prefer to use assault rifles. They're usually the most versatile and the best for tagging domes and what not.

On a side note; Played the new MK a couple times this weekend and am def a fan. What do you guys think?
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    So. New Vegas DLC Tuesday.
    Honest Hearts.
    Story of the Burned Man.
    I just recently picked up NV for the PC. I'll get the DLC when I finished. When I picked up FO3 I waited till the GOTY edition since at the point I thought of getting it they had announced the GOTY edition.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    On a side note; Played the new MK a couple times this weekend and am def a fan. What do you guys think?
    Love the new Mortal Kombat. I've been a fan of the series since the first installment so it's refreshing to see that they've dropped all the gimmicks in favor of going back to their roots.

I always master Sub Zero and Raiden first as they've been my go-to guys for ages. I also really , really like Cyrax. Can't stand Smoke's new look though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 321 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast