1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 321 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    she was kinda hott though....
    Yes, I like me my asian women. No one should ever treat a console like that....break the controller if anything. Those can be cheaply replaced and sure stop the playing at the time lol. IMO he had every right to slap her like he was Nathan Lane.

sorry but that just made me burst out laughing hard. my hubby turned and looked at me like i was on crack or something...lol.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's essentially A Link to The Past - PS3.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

A fourth DLC pack has been announced for Borderlands. http://www.nxtgamer.com/xbox360/four...ot-revolution/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The DLC for Alan Wake 'The Signal' was just simply awesome. I wonder how they will top with their next DLC, The Writer. Kind of upset there is only two DLC's planned but what can ya do.

If Modern Warfare 2 is going to have another Map Pack released it would have to be in the next few weeks but considering PS3 gets theirs about a month after we do, I don't think there will be another one.

Country
    Country Flag

SWEET they are coming out with another Bioshock game. I LOVE bioshock.

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/trailer.php

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the part with the roses.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually just bought Bioshock. Will be playing it when done GTA which will be a few weeks. I heard the sequel was really short.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah from what I saw it was really short. my daughter played it and was done before i could get hold of it.
    Spoiler:
    she took all of one day

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Bioshock series. The sequel is often deemed unnecessary, but the world of Rapture is rich in history and mystery, it would be ludicrous to not expand on it through future installments.

Both games are about the same length, 8-12 hours depending on how much back tracking you do to collect stuff and/or your skill level.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

New trailer out for Bioshock: Infinite.

Country
    Country Flag

New trailer out for Bioshock: Infinite.
    where is it? i only see the one that is on the main site.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gamescom: Mass Effect 2 Coming To PS3
    The wait is finally over.
    August 17, 2010
    by Jim Reilly

Mass Effect 2 is coming to PlayStation 3.

BioWare CEO Ray Muzyka made the announcement today at Gamescom in Germany during Electronic Arts' press conference. No other details about the game were revealed.

The PlayStation 3 version contains the full Mass Effect 2 game and "hours of bonus content," though it is unclear at this time what that bonus content is.

"Mass Effect 2 is another great property coming to PS3 that will
    compliment our PS3 line-up," Sony said in a statement given to IGN.

EA set a release date for January, 2011.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So basically...PS3 is starting to buy the xbox exlusives to add to their library. Would it make sense to also bring Mass Effect one. They already god Dead Rising 2 off us. Oh well, Left 4 Dead is all ours.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mass Effect is the only Xbox series I've ever been interested in, and I'm glad I'll finally be able to play it and experience the awesomeness for myself

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this i thought was funny. especially the video.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...scream/1407785

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mass Effect 2 won't be the same without having played ME1 first. :/

That said, it's still a good game. If it had the first installment, it would be a great game, but good is still better than bad.

Bioshock Infinite looks fantastic. I'm eagerly looking forward to the new setting as well as the exploration of patriotism as a theme.

Also, if you like MGS4, you'll probably this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQBdmFSS6jg"]YouTube- HAWP: Season Finale Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVKahjleFik"]YouTube- HAWP: Season Finale Part 2[/ame]

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Gamescom: Mass Effect 2 Coming To PS3
    The wait is finally over.
    August 17, 2010
    by Jim Reilly

Mass Effect 2 is coming to PlayStation 3.

BioWare CEO Ray Muzyka made the announcement today at Gamescom in Germany during Electronic Arts' press conference. No other details about the game were revealed.

The PlayStation 3 version contains the full Mass Effect 2 game and "hours of bonus content," though it is unclear at this time what that bonus content is.

"Mass Effect 2 is another great property coming to PS3 that will
    compliment our PS3 line-up," Sony said in a statement given to IGN.

EA set a release date for January, 2011.
    Yes !!!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Mass Effect is the only Xbox series I've ever been interested in, and I'm glad I'll finally be able to play it and experience the awesomeness for myself
    ALAN WAKE. PS3 WILL NEVER GET ALAN WAKE. And I guarantee most people that post here would love the game...considering two of it's chief influences were Stephen King and Lost and made from the same studio that made Max Payne. Game is amazing.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/743/743608.html

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

ALAN WAKE. PS3 WILL NEVER GET ALAN WAKE.
    Yeah, the same thing was said about Mass Effect when it first released on Xbox

Honestly though, I'd pass on Alan Wake even if it did land on PS3.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS3 WILL NEVER GET ALAN WAKE
    And XBox will never get any Sony games... I believe it is kind of logic...

My Mood
    Gay

Never say never, my friends.

Everyone used to say that Tomb Raider would never port to any other console and now... alas, Lara is available to all.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, now I know you all pre-ordered Call of Duty:Black Ops Prestige Edition, right??!?

$149.99 from Amazon.
    • Limited edition Black Ops Collector's Medal with display case
    • 4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition
    • Exclusive Black Ops PS Home avatar outfit
    • Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
    • Includes the full Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition w/ Collector's Medal and 4 extra playable co-cop maps not in standard edition
    • RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle - Fully custom RC vehicle modeled after in-game RC-XD Killstreak Reward
    • RC-XD Transmitter - 2" backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have any of you guys tried Gamefly?

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Okay, now I know you all pre-ordered Call of Duty:Black Ops Prestige Edition, right??!?

$149.99 from Amazon.
    • Limited edition Black Ops Collector's Medal with display case
    • 4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition
    • Exclusive Black Ops PS Home avatar outfit
    • Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
    • Includes the full Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition w/ Collector's Medal and 4 extra playable co-cop maps not in standard edition
    • RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle - Fully custom RC vehicle modeled after in-game RC-XD Killstreak Reward
    • RC-XD Transmitter - 2" backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car

Just the standard edition....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 321 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast