1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 321 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

how do you update the ps3card? mine wont update itself
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You need to 'refresh' it by going back to the website and entering your PSN ID.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yes. And the PS3card only updates once a day ... unless you're a premium member.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

i did all that, still isn't showing my new trophies. hmph
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Ugh.

Just finished a marathon run of play to complete Heavy Rain! OMG !! How freaking awesome was that game!?!??

And COMPLETELY it is super cool that your decisions impact what happens.

Ending Spoiler !!!

I've already replayed ( and changed ) the ending three times. It is totally cool. You gotta grab this game.

I can't wait for the sequel.

It was totally like being inside an interactive movie. Sometimes it was slow ( why oh why isn't there a RUN option for the characters?!? ) but the story is great and yeah, I was suprised at the outcome.

Far as I can tell - there are at least three, and probably four, totally different endings.

And make sure you watch the epilogues as there is at least one teaser there about the sequel.

9/10 for me.

ETA: My updated PS3card :

7 endings depending on what you do in different parts of the game.

what's nice is you can go to the chapters and do something different that changes the later chapters. So you don't have to play from the beginning. Read through this article it's really cool.
    Get Every trophy and ending in Heavy Rain.

EDIT : if you haven't played through at least once don't read. HUGE spoilers in the article if you've never played.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Showed David how to play MW2 last night lol only joking, was right anoyed that i just missed out on another nuke because someone had last stand and i decided to reload as i thought they were dead

My Mood
    Gay

Tatts!! Thanks for the link, man!

I've been replaying some chapters ... making different decisions.

.... For instance,
    Spoiler:
    I didn't have Madison and Ethan kiss my first time through so I was basically clueless when I read about the "sex scene" .... I was like ... what sex scene?!?

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

Tatts!! Thanks for the link, man!

I've been replaying some chapters ... making different decisions.

.... For instance,
    Spoiler:
    I didn't have Madison and Ethan kiss my first time through so I was basically clueless when I read about the "sex scene" .... I was like ... what sex scene?!?
    no problem. I'm gonna have to try redoing things at some point.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Attn all of those that are planning to buy Red Dead Redemption - Amazon has a sweet deal where you get a $20 Amazon gift card if you pre-order the game with them. You're basically paying $40 for a game that will almost certainly become a greatest hit.

Here's the quote :

Amazon.com Gift Card Pre-order Bonus
    Pre-order your copy of Red Dead Redemption and get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card. Additionally you'll receive access to an Amazon exclusive in-game golden guns weapon pack, which let you gain fame faster (fame gains you access to in-game side missions). Access code will be e-mailed within ten business days after the game releases. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Additional restrictions apply.
    And here's the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SGZL2W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_ s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1AVT5NC3QR8JVT55JRY7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =470938631&pf_rd_i=507846"]source[/ame]

My Mood
    Gay

Sweet, feev !! Thanks!

Just pre-ordered and .... FREE RELEASE DAY DELIVERY!

WIN all the way around !

Country
    Country Flag

well my life sucks and I hate computers. I spent HOURS the last few days trying to install a pretty big game changing mod for Oblivion. Well last night after following the steps to the letter I went to activate it. I see the opening movie scene and go to skip it. As soon as I do the screen flickers and the game crashes. Fuck doing this shit. I've got a headache and wasted probably a total of 12 hours over the last couple of days trying to figure this shit out.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Showed David how to play MW2 last night lol only joking, was right anoyed that i just missed out on another nuke because someone had last stand and i decided to reload as i thought they were dead
    jajajaja, fuc%ing lagggggg...... But..., you OWNED that game dude!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, feev !! Thanks!

WIN all the way around !
    Niiiceeeeeeeeee! I pre-ordered my copy too. 2 more weeks baby !

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that was fun, just a shame that your connection wasn't great! I haven't been on much this weekend but i will soon have 10,000 deaths ... im just aiming on having 20,000 kills before i reach that ammount!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sweet, feev !! Thanks!

WIN all the way around !
    Niiiceeeeeeeeee! I pre-ordered my copy too. 2 more weeks baby !
    Oh, yeah!!! Plus, we get a cool gun, too! How could we not pre-order?!?

Country
    Country Flag

the new Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer looks pretty bad ass. It looks like they might be coming into more recent times instead of that piece of crap WWII

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooooh that looks interesting ... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n0QKGKQCc"]YouTube- Call of Duty Black Ops Teaser Trailer [HD][/ame]

My Mood
    Gay

Okay.... when can I pre-order?!?!?

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Call of Duty: Black Ops scares the shit out of me, and I think I'm going to keep my wallet safely in my pocket until I get a chance to play it. One word: Treyarch.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterSaint View Post
    Call of Duty: Black Ops scares the shit out of me, and I think I'm going to keep my wallet safely in my pocket until I get a chance to play it. One word: Treyarch.
    exactly! I haven't bought any of there CoD games because I was never a fan of the Betas.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    exactly! I haven't bought any of there CoD games because I was never a fan of the Betas.
    Treyarch just has a way of ruining games they touch. Take Call of Duty 3 for the Wii. That game could have the best title on the Wii (it could still be competing for best title even now!). Instead, they gave us...

Profane Language - Enter at Your Own Discression

But yeah, I hate Treyarch
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Country
    Country Flag

new map pack for MW2 was released today
    I'm kind of a big deal.

My Mood
    Gay

SS - Yeah, that was kinda profane... wonderin, though, how you feel about Treyarch?

Okay... comments on the new MW2 map pack? Worth the dough? What kind of guns best to use on which maps? Any glitches?

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea on the maps although i plan on getting them when i get home in 6hrs, although i will probably use the Aug-bar light machine gun i think it is! Looking forward to exploring the new maps!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought the maps yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But..., i'm only two trophies short for the Platinum in Uncharted 2, so... Give me a day or two!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 321 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast