1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I poured a couple of hours into Twilight Princess over the weekend. Got passed the Lake Hylia Temple, which is the quintessential Zelda water stage. I got stuck in some parts, but at least it wasn't as tedious as other zelda water stages in previous consoles, namely Ocarina of Time's Water Temple. (shudder)
    Ugh! no kidding about Ocarina of TIme's temple!
    I liked the water Temple in TP, but I did get lost a couple of times.
    Aren't you finding the bosses a little too... easy to beat?

*sigh* I miss Twilight Princess! I loved that game.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    I poured a couple of hours into Twilight Princess over the weekend. Got passed the Lake Hylia Temple, which is the quintessential Zelda water stage. I got stuck in some parts, but at least it wasn't as tedious as other zelda water stages in previous consoles, namely Ocarina of Time's Water Temple. (shudder)
    Ugh! no kidding about Ocarina of TIme's temple!
    I liked the water Temple in TP, but I did get lost a couple of times.
    Aren't you finding the bosses a little too... easy to beat?

*sigh* I miss Twilight Princess! I loved that game.
    Yeah, that's another thing I don't like about TP, the bosses are way too easy. The first and second bosses didn't even touch me, and in the third battle it was all just a matter of being patient while chasing that thing underwater.

Josh - I'm pretty sure there's a Lake Hylia in Link To The Past as well.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

all i will say is that the final battle of the game is fun!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh - I'm pretty sure there's a Lake Hylia in Link To The Past as well.
    I believe you are correct, from waht I remember

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course I'm correct!

Lake Hylia in Link to The Past is the entrance to the 5th temple when you cross over to the darkworld.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

yep, i remember now

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course I'm correct!

Lake Hylia in Link to The Past is the entrance to the 5th temple when you cross over to the darkworld.

You stayed up all night playing to verify that too didn't you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet he did

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, that one I knew off the top of my head. I have that whole darkworld mapped out in my mind.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i just beat Halo 3 on legendary i feel like god

my next feet ill beat Bioshock on hard with darkness leval maxed

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Won the stanley cup in NHL 08

Want to play Halo 3 pretty bad. Is the game better than 2 because 2 was average.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've spent a couple of hours in TP on sidequests and such, and am now ready to move on to Snowpeak. I'm liking this later portion of the game a lot more, since you can now turn into the wolf at will; doesn't feel as linear as the beginning stages.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Won the stanley cup in NHL 08

Want to play Halo 3 pretty bad. Is the game better than 2 because 2 was average.
    Halo 3 is fucking awesome you have to play it

Twilight Princes is also fucking awsome

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

woohoo, got a tonne of new games to play at home -

Dawn of Magic is fun, kinda hard at the start which is unusual for an RPG, but its all oldschool so most of the quests are "rescue 15 sheep from the sheepfucking kiwi farmer" etc etc

Hellgate: London - which looks fucking awesome, from the team who did Diablo and Diablo II - its a first person RPG with some interesting class and gameplay features, it looks fantasy-futuristic (so laser swords and such)

And PAINKILLER OVERDOSE! WAAAARAghgrhgagahgaha spammy doom-2-type FPS
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Country
    Country Flag

oh. i want to play hell gate London
    how is it

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne is AWESOME!

Country
    Country Flag

not a big Warcraft fan
    i never really got into it

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a computer capable of running the new war craft stuff, which really pisses me off. I love the first two, but then they got too advanced

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got absolutely nothing to do today after work, our game got cancelled. You know what means?

ZELDA TIME!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

du du du da

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

If only everyone had that kind of attitude. Think of how much less violence would be committed if everyone could get into some Zelda game or other with a couple friends or neighbors and have fun.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yo, Al! I Was wondering what dark realm you wandered off to.

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Hey. I have trouble getting on my computer at home, so I mostly get on when I get done with whatever in my computer class at school, so I'm not on much.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't lie, you know you've just been busy going on a Pokemon - replay rampage.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you dare take the name of Pokemon in vain!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast