1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 321 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by valtr0n View Post
    Kojima just recently got involved with the new Castlevania game... and it only recently became a Castlevania game. It was shown just as "Lord of Shadows" last year, when it wasn't a Castlevania game at all.
    LOL I help run the gaming section on one message board and post on 2 others and could have sworn I posted something here all ready. The trailer looks pretty sick though. Can't wait to play it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you post on the IGN forums by any chance, Tatts?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Do you post on the IGN forums by any chance, Tatts?
    I just registered recently. Why what's up?

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need somewhere to vent my fury. just ignore me if you dont care.

Everyone on street fighter 4 are absolute cowards. whenever im about too win a fight they disconnect. and sometimes it blames me!!! i now have a 3% disconnect rate because of them, and earlier, when i asked a dude why i was kicked out of his room, he said it was because i had disconnected and that he hates people like me.

If this happened in real life, when playing with freinds, i would be serving a life stretch in prison for beating them all to death. I payed 40 quid too be able too play 95% of a fight. fucking joke.

and dont even get me started on the people who have shitty dail-up internet connections and take advantage of the glitches.... it's 2009. get fecking broadband!!!

Rant over... continue.
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

the 360 market place will be getting an Avatar marketplace some point this year. They be coming out with outfit based on some of your favorite games. The few i saw mentioned were, Gears of war, Fallout 3, Splinter Cell, and Halo.

Also they are finally getting rid of the fucking point system and going with straight money like the PS3 does FINALLY.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by <ô> bango skank <ô> View Post

Everyone on street fighter 4 are absolute cowards. whenever im about too win a fight they disconnect. and sometimes it blames me!!! i now have a 3% disconnect rate because of them, and earlier, when i asked a dude why i was kicked out of his room, he said it was because i had disconnected and that he hates people like me.

If this happened in real life, when playing with freinds, i would be serving a life stretch in prison for beating them all to death. I payed 40 quid too be able too play 95% of a fight. fucking joke.

and dont even get me started on the people who have shitty dail-up internet connections and take advantage of the glitches.... it's 2009. get fecking broadband!!!

Rant over... continue.
    I hate people like that. That would happen to me a lot during Need for speed Carbon.

Traveler dogbert is on a distinguished road dogbert's Avatar

not having the time (or patience) to read all 97 pages of this thread... anyone here play 'Zombie Panic! Source' on PC....?

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    the 360 market place will be getting an Avatar marketplace some point this year. They be coming out with outfit based on some of your favorite games. The few i saw mentioned were, Gears of war, Fallout 3, Splinter Cell, and Halo.

Also they are finally getting rid of the fucking point system and going with straight money like the PS3 does FINALLY.
    The point system isn't disappearing... but the 360 digital game download service will use actual money. Microsoft points will remain, but the service where you can download full 360 titles will require a credit card and charge an actual monetary amount.

The Avatar Marketplace should be pretty good. They also said some pieces of clothing will be tied to in-game achievements, as well.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by <ô> bango skank <ô> View Post

Rant over... continue.
    What system are you playing on? I play on PS3 pretty regularly (several hundred matches online) and I've only been disconnected once when fighting another player. I never even encounter anyone playing on dial-up (it shouldn't even let them online without broadband).

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Finally got online and matched up in the Drake's 2 online beta and can't say that I'm very impressed. The maps are nice, but it's kind of your basic run around and shoot people with crappy weapons game. There are two teams, heroes/villians, and it's a deathmatch to 50 kills. Um, gee. Okay. Very cutting edge.

I'll be getting Drake's 2 for the offline/storyline game, but the online thing for me won't be a factor.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

im playing on PSN doing championship mode on SF 4 and i must just be the most unlucky person alive then. earlier i was Cammeying this fool allover the place and he disconnected. then sent me a PM saying "lol". honestly, i'm a few more bad matches away from quiting for good. Will destroy my PS3 and stick to snake on the arcade.
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

When I played Dead Space, I could barely play on minimum system settings. I would often freeze up or glitch up and I'd have to leave the game and open the task manager to get it running again.
    I just upgraded my Video card today, and i can now play in High!!!
    maybe it's the 914 extra mb of RAM, or the fact that it's about newer by like five years, but it is fuckin awesome. Those necromorphs looked beautiful (disturbingly enough) with these settings

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I heart Dead Space. I've even bought the tie in comics and anime dvd. Can't wait for the sequel

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

The anime was pretty interesting, I enjoyed it. I know there's a rail shooter (is that all the Wii is good for?!) sequel (prequel?) supposedly being released this year, and isn't there gonna be a full out sequel later?

Also, Prototype is being released tomorrow, anyone else interested?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know, the anime is the only prequel the game has... do you have a link to an article?

And I have a trip coming up soon so I won't be purchasing Prototype this month, but as soon as I get back I'll definitely be picking it up

I'm probably getting confused, but i think the upcoming rail shooter for the Wii is supposed to be a prequel, taking place on the planet surface. I don't have the article, sorry.

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, so it's a prequel to the prequel, interesting

Thanks Yun.

Traveler college_ewok is on a distinguished road college_ewok's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They featured a video about the wii version of Dead Space on IGN awhile ago. It looked pretty interesting and is supposed to describe the origins.

trailer:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pouJjeeRS0U"]YouTube - Dead Space Extraction Trailer[/ame]

Gameplay:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKW5BngoV9o"]YouTube - Dead Space Extraction Level 1 Gameplay Part 1[/ame]

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks awesome! I cant' wait to play it and see how it ties in the first game. Definitely a day-1 purchase for sure

I'll be nice and wait till day-2 to show up at your place.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Friends - Did anyone download the WaW Map Pack 2 ? How are the maps? Worth the 10bucks? Good for sniping? Run and gun?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Hope it's good. This looks awesome, btw:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVqniIaZViU"]YouTube - Call Of Duty WAW: Nazi Zombies - Shi No Numa - Map pack 2[/ame]

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I"m kind of 'over' the zombies and i don't plan on getting the second map pack unless i get mad bored this summer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 321 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast