• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 321 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If you own a Switch, you must play Hades. Great action game, although the progression system can be brutal at times (it's a roguelite).

It's by Super Giant Games, which made the excellent Bastion and Transistor.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

There's speculation that Final Fantasy 7 Remake might launch on Xbox One on Game Pass. Square Enix and Microsoft have a good partnership going. Right now FF7-9, FF12, and The Kingdom Hearts games are all on Game Pass and FF15 just left it. Outsiders will be on Game Pass day one.

It's a great time to be on Team Xbox. 20 Bethesda games just went on Game Pass not to mention we also get nearly the entire EA Play library for free. They're also in beta for cloud gaming so through the Game Pass app I can play Xbox games on my phone. I'm not sure what Playstation's streaming subscription service is like, but I'm pretty sure Xbox is leaving them behind in that regard.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Xbox's online service has always been superior to Sony's. That's probably the only component of MS' business model I'm jelly of.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Damn. Well now I have to play it!
    Feev, did you watch yesterday's Life is Strange reveal? I say wait until fall and get the Remastered Collection of the original game and its prequel. It's an amazing two-part story.

I normally never pre-order games but I actually did pre-order the Ultimate Edition, which comes with this remaster. It's a little expensive for two games I already own and a new one, but LIS is my #1 favorite game of all time and my all-time favorite franchise so I want to support it as much as I can. Obviously $80 bucks would be a bit much for a new player but this new game looks really amazing and rich and beautiful. I would love for others here to play it!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought Life Is Strange and Before The Storm but haven't gotten to it yet. They'll be perfect for when I want to play games but with as little effort as possible.

Has anyone played Star Wars Squadrons? It went on Game Pass that and I loved the old Rogue Squadron and flight Star Wars games. That one on Gamecube was totes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I bought Life Is Strange and Before The Storm but haven't gotten to it yet. They'll be perfect for when I want to play games but with as little effort as possible.

Has anyone played Star Wars Squadrons? It went on Game Pass that and I loved the old Rogue Squadron and flight Star Wars games. That one on Gamecube was totes.
    I played Squadrons awhile back. It was just ok for me. Mainly completing tasks in space battles. Not much of a story line. Typical flying combat game I guess.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm playing the DLC for Metro Exodus. The first, The Two Colonels, wasn't too heavy on gameplay, but the storytelling was magnificent. I'm nearing the end of Sam's chapter and it's a fun new area to explore with new weapons and a few new enemies. It's a perfect mix of open world exploration and pushing you forward. It contains one of my favorite things ever in a video game where your character has a two man party one night and you see a drunken night go by in first person. So entertaining.

Also getting into Shenmue, which I don't believe I actually ever finished so I can play Shenmue 2 for the first time at all. I also picked up Okami HD as that's one of wanted to play forever.

Just playing some small games until I find out if the FF7 Remaster is coming to Game Pass..or Xbox 1 in general. I'm willing to pay full price for it, but if it's going on Game Pass I'll instead pick up MLB The Show...I haven't had a solid baseball game to get into since The Bigs for Wii.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is one of the best games ever made, and I couldn't believe it could be made better, but here we are. Free upgrade on Steam, too! Thanks! That's how you do it, folks.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm willing to pay full price for it, but if it's going on Game Pass I'll instead pick up MLB The Show...I haven't had a solid baseball game to get into since The Bigs for Wii.

Well...so much for that! MLB The Show '21 is going to be on Game Pass day one! WOOO!!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...h=774a475134bf

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My first impression of Outriders is pretty good. Knowing nothing about the game I want expecting shit to go down how it did v early on.

I know there is cross-console play, but I'm not sure if I can invite people from other consoles or if it's just randomized matchmaking.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mass Effect collection's update is coming along nicely

Mass Effect Legendary Edition looks gorgeous — check out the biggest changes

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I played the original Mass Effect so long ago that my Commander Shepherd looks like Jack Bauer. Jack was so hot back then. I always wanted to go back and play the first one again, but it must feel so damn dated after the extreme revamping of, well, everything in Mass Effect 2.

Country
    Country Flag

Watch in 4K!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Watch in 4K!

I mean, I'd love to. Maybe you could buy me a TV

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Watch in 4K!

I mean, I'd love to. Maybe you could buy me a TV
    You can still switch it to 4K, even if your monitor doesn't support it. Looks better than regular 1080p!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else playing Apex Legends online?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got MLB The Show 21 Pre-installed and waiting to be played

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

First game didn't go well...I lost 14-0. Going to take sometime to get into a hitting groove. Enjoying the full analog pitching... analog throwing, however, is why I let in so many runs. Fuckers wouldn't throw the ball... kept winding up and then stopping.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

First game didn't go well...I lost 14-0. Going to take sometime to get into a hitting groove. Enjoying the full analog pitching... analog throwing, however, is why I let in so many runs. Fuckers wouldn't throw the ball... kept winding up and then stopping.
    I'm still playing The Show 20. I've got so much stuff left to do. It might take me another year. Then I'll be all ready for The Show 22.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm doing some Be A Pro stuff (calling it by the NHL name) tob work on the fundamentals down in the minors. I made Kenny Powers. I'm starting to get the timing of the hitting down. I think I'm 4 for 21 with 3 RBI. I'd have more hits but b I've fucked up on the bases a few times...I hit a stand up double and Kenny just kept running. Must've been drunk.

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone fire up the latest RE game? I won't be able to get to it until next week.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna wait until I get a PS5 to play REVillage.

If Sony ever goes into production, that is

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to play through the last RE game before I buy the new one. I've been playing a lot of The Binding of Isaac. What an addicting, sometimes frustrating, fun as hell game it is.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 321 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast