• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 321 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

you see back than while yes the internet may have been around i wasn't really on you tube that much like i am now and nobody was telling me you could fix this or that i never gave it much thought to be honest not unlike today when it's well known that you can do that.

honestly i don't give his intro much thought it's not as annoying as some of the ones i've seen on there.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished Assassin's Creed 2. I just have to finish getting my achievements for Final Fantasy 12 (and actually finish the game) and then I'm not sure what I'll move onto. I still haven't finished Fallout 4 so maybe I should do that. I'm thinking I might either play a shooter to shake things up a bit, either Control or start catching up on Gears of War or Halo. Or I'll shake it up the complete opposite way and I'll start playing Civ 6. I just picked up one of the expansion packs.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

have you played Gears Tactics yet? and if so how was it? Best buys was selling it during E3 on sale for get this $4.99 so what the hell i bought it why not? i just haven't installed it yet

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    have you played Gears Tactics yet? and if so how was it? Best buys was selling it during E3 on sale for get this $4.99 so what the hell i bought it why not? i just haven't installed it yet
    I haven't, but it's on Game Pass so I might try it one day.

Country
    Country Flag

at some point i'm gonna buy Skyward Sword for my Switch but i dunno when yet it's not out anyways well not until the 16th anyways

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm enjoying Octopath Traveler for the most part. The opening portion where you're going around recruiting the 8 characters is a bit of a slog. None of the intros to their stories are all that enthralling and just super long dialogue scenes. I'm hoping that after this bit the game is really going to open up. Looks like a real big world.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I played the demo for Octopath but once I had finished the free trial I had no inclination to purchase the full game. It was a bit of a slog as you said, and honestly it wasn't much different than others game of the same ilk.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I played the demo for Octopath but once I had finished the free trial I had no inclination to purchase the full game. It was a bit of a slog as you said, and honestly it wasn't much different than others game of the same ilk.
    There's a lot I do like about it so I'll keep playing it. I really do think it's going to open up storywise in the second chapter. Battle system has a lot of depth to it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fired up God of War on the PS5 and it's gorgeous. I don't remember the game being this beautiful so I'm wondering if they beefed it up a little bit. I can only image how great this would look in 4K.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

yes they did do an update for it if i recall i haven't played it at all on my PS5 either so i have no clue how it looks on my 4K tv to be honest

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, God of War is one of the greatest games ever made. A true masterpiece in every sense of the word. I platinum'd it on PS4 and I'll probably do so again once I pick it up again on PS5.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, God of War is one of the greatest games ever made. A true masterpiece in every sense of the word. I platinum'd it on PS4 and I'll probably do so again once I pick it up again on PS5.
    I got pretty far into it on PS4 and for some reason didn't finish it. I'll definitely finish it this time. I do remember a couple of Valkyries kicking my ass pretty hard.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

A Playstation Group I'm in on Facebook constantly shits on the 2018 God of War. I've never played any of them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I got pretty far into it on PS4 and for some reason didn't finish it. I'll definitely finish it this time. I do remember a couple of Valkyries kicking my ass pretty hard.
    Beating that final Valkyrie on VH mode is one of the most difficult things I've ever done as a gamer. Shit was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    A Playstation Group I'm in on Facebook constantly shits on the 2018 God of War. I've never played any of them.
    They're either idiots or undercover Xbots lel.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, 2 more days till Skyword Sword Switch!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Beating that final Valkyrie on VH mode is one of the most difficult things I've ever done as a gamer. Shit was insane.

I heard she was no joke.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

They seem to be the same people who hate TLoU2.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They seem to be the same people who hate TLoU2.
    So, morons. Got it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, most of the people that disliked TLOU2 are insecure neckbeards that hated the sight of strong female protagonists as the two leads.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty much. People had their heart set on playing as a certain character and they got butthurt when they got a curveball.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

well God of war (2018) is well worth a purchase my friend. i've loved Zelda Since my mom bought me Zelda 1 (1986) in Jan. of of (1989) it's the game that made me a gamer and it's my favorite game of all time. it's sad that a lot of people don't care for it cause there's no story that's how spoiled a lot of people these days are. now i love a good story in a video game just as much as the next guy but not all games have a story and some of them are well worth playing that's all i'm saying.

Breath of the wild is a good game don't get me wrong but it's i think vastly overrated. the things i did not like about, the energy ball, the #1 thing? breakable weapons now having sticks get broken i'm okay with that but swords ? all your items?
    it can get pretty damn tiring to have to find new weapons. having to feed him got tiring too. in the Tomb Raider reboot from a couple years back sure you had to create certain weapons that's fine i think there were a couple other things but i can't remember off the top my head what they were. i also think a lot of people haven't played some of the older ones so they go right to breath of the wild. honestly i think Twilight Princess (2006) so is a link to the past (1991) i love Zelda 2 as well (1988) OOT (1998) also is not my favorite but a better game i think too. i also prefer a link between worlds and Minish Cap as well. those are my favorite ones now not the rest of them aren't bad games at all i'm leaving out Skyward Sword (2011) cause i have the wii Version and the motion controls

well i got tired using that pretty damn quick and i haven't gotten it yet on the switch. i do have a question though is it easier to use the bow with an actual controller for say the bow over the switch controls? cause i'm just so bad at it with the switch controls.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, most of the people that disliked TLOU2 are insecure neckbeards that hated the sight of strong female protagonists as the two leads.

It's been over a year since that game was released and I still see several posts about A DAY. Generally people describe it as "garbage". Whenever someone calls something "garbage" I know not to value their opinion. One the games I've seen described as garbage more than any other was Final Fantasy 13. Sure it wasn't perfect, but it had a lot of strong qualities...smooth game play, fantastic graphics, simple yet deep battle mechanics, and a tremendous soundtrack.

Basically anything that has "an agenda" these days is "automatically crap". I didn't like the clear agenda say in the new Star Wars trilogy, but there were plenty of other things that hurt those films besides an agenda. So as you said, these insecure neckbeards review bomb anything with an agenda because they're triggered, and they have to push their own agenda...so they're basically the same as the people/behaviors they claim to despise. You end up like The Quartering, ranting about woke culture in daily videos pretending to hate the very thing which has made you famous, not to mention some serious coinage. They like to point out all the negative reviews TLoU2 has on metacritic despite the fact that's clearly a review bomb campaign and not real number....over 5x as many people reviewed TLoU 2 on Metacritic in the first weekend it was out than the original TLoU had in 7 years.

Really, it's pretty pathetic.

Country
    Country Flag

i have the 1st one Remastered but why the fuck they needed to remaster a fucking year later after it 1st came out is beyond me? other than pure utter greed of course. i haven't really played that much of it to be honest. but i do not have the 2nd one either and it was shocking to see the kind of reception it got when it came out last year wasn't it? anyways i bought Skyward Sword last night while out and i had to wait quite awhile to play it cause i went to my switch and my own dumbass didn't realize it was on so it was down maybe 10% i'm not entirely sure how low it was but it was pretty much dead but not dead enough so i could see it was low. i had to charge it for a good couple hrs before i got to even play it. i had installed it and created an account that's about as far as i got before i had to charge it.

well i played about 2 hrs of it and i just got my Sword and i gotta say i'm not used to the controls yet and i still have no idea what the fuck i am doing yet. but i had to shut it off cause i played it for like 2 hrs or so as i said i had to wait until i got the statute. The Controls are far easier for me i think

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DEAD SPACE REMAKE COMING FOR NEXT GEN! PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

https://kotaku.com/new-dead-space-re...nly-1847344189

Country
    Country Flag

DEAD SPACE REMAKE COMING FOR NEXT GEN! PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

https://kotaku.com/new-dead-space-re...nly-1847344189
    May have to check that out. My son says it's a really awesome game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 321 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast