• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 321 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

touche'

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently today i spent alot of time playing Soul Caliber 2

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jackie! I didn't know you were a gamer!

Which systems do you own?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup

Playstation, N64, PSP, DS, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, Gamecube [i had a gameboy SP but i gave it to my 5 year old broth since i can play SP games on DS anyway]

Which ones do you own?

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's see here....

/me cracks knuckles

Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, PSP, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Sega CD (unfortunately), Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy (old school), Gameboy (color), Atari, and I used to own a Dreamcast, but it doesn't work no moes'

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i'm missing the a/v cord for my Dreamcast

me and Nigel finished Tales of Vesperia this morning. That game has a great story and the gameplay is cool too. we really liked it, but there's something else cuz there were things in the game we still couldn't do right before it ended..

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I don't know about vesperia, but i went through Tales of symphonia almost a dozen times, and still didn't finish everything in the game. I did find an extra nobody else did though.

Country
    Country Flag

yeah.. the game has been out for like a month now and there isn't even a full walkthrough on gamefaqs.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

for which system?

Country
    Country Flag

the 360

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, I've been using my roommate's 360 pretty regularly recently, mostly for teh Haloes. I accidentally sooped his Free Month of Live Gold, so we've been hitting up the online matchmaking.

Man, I forgot how shitty the Live community is. Three matches already where I've had to mute everyone and leave negative feedback.

Still, there is a certain enjoyment that comes from slamming a dude in the face with a Spiker and then tossing a grenade onto his comrade's arm.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I played FIFA 08 Live at a friends house, and we were playing against this little kid from the U.K. Everytime we would make a goal on him, he would yell into the headset "Ah bloody hell! You f'n wankers!"

Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to start WoW... Is this awesome? (Y/N)

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow, a long time since I posted here.

My PS3 came back all better and I never posted that. Sony really came through. I had no problems re-loading my saved game data and was able to start right back up playing.

I'm now looking forward to all the new games - include COD5 !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I play CoD4 online a bit. My handle's BeDaN

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by BeDaN View Post
    I play CoD4 online a bit. My handle's BeDaN
    I'm online as turtlex27 - look for my invite.

Hope to see you online.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Y.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Has it consumed your life yet?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I played FIFA 08 Live at a friends house, and we were playing against this little kid from the U.K. Everytime we would make a goal on him, he would yell into the headset "Ah bloody hell! You f'n wankers!"

That's great, when the xbox gets fixed I'm definitly just going tp try and find a room full of people from the U.K.

Country
    Country Flag

Has it consumed your life yet?
    Not yet. I only play maybe an hour or two a day. And that's out of the massive free time I have from only taking two and a half classes.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a friend , she's a casual gamer, and up until the time she started playing WoW, her biggest investment (timewise) in videogames was completing the Super Mario games. After the first week or two of her starting Wow, she said that she literally could not stop playing, it got so bad that she would stay up until 3 in the morning playing when she knew she had to get up at 7 to go to work

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

!!! We bring our kids up right

WoW?! What's that? World Of Warcraft or summat like that? Is it a MMORPG

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes to both.

(Un)fortunately, I haven't been sucked in by computer games and/or MMORPG's yet.

Traveler taheen74 is on a distinguished road taheen74's Avatar

World of Warcraft junkie here....

Also been playing Spore.
    "If you have to get down but can't find the elevator, you have to do it anyway you can- even if it's with a shovel.'- The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three

My avatar is my Spore creation. I call him Evil Monkey. All Hail the Evil Monkey.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Spore!

Sorry, everytime it is mentioned I get all excited!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 321 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast