1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 321 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Random- my brother just started playing Final Fantasy IX again for the first time in a while. I forgot how much I liked this one, I always forget about it. The story is a lot of fun. Just felt like sharing.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish i still had a PS1 or a PS2 that played PS1 games, i really fancy playing some of the Final Fantasys.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Played the Brutal Legend demo today...
    OH MY GOD, it is seriously one of the funniest things i've played. The soundtrack looks AWESOME!!!!!
    I plan on getting it at some point. I liked the demo a lot. the scene where he's walking down the hill on the back of that thing praying had me laughing so hard.

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Random- my brother just started playing Final Fantasy IX again for the first time in a while. I forgot how much I liked this one, I always forget about it. The story is a lot of fun. Just felt like sharing.
    I've been jonesing for a PSOne RPG lately, and set out to play FF IX. Which would be a lot easier if I hadn't loaned it to a flakey friend years ago, who let the first disc get scratched all to hell.

Went with Xenogears instead. Awesome game, and I'm enjoying it, but wasn't really what I was looking for at the moment.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    So apparently Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves is nothing short of perfection! Don't really care much about the MP, but boy oh boy I can't wait to try out the single player campaign!
    I still have to play the first one. I really like the MP online demo I downloaded for Uncharted 2.

Feev, I know online isn't your thing, but if you ever get online let me know so we can play together.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    I have a question for all the people that have used Steam on here. How does it work, Do you download the game and you can play off line or do you have to be online for it to work? I swear I read on some message board (I forget which one) that if Steam is down you can't play. The reason I ask is because I'm looking to get Oblivion for the PC and the version Steam is selling offers the GOTY version along with all the DLC that has come out for the 360.
    If Steam can't connect to the internet, it asks you, "Do you want to continue in Offline Mode," to which you can reply, "Of course!"

And then you can play your games.
    This is the one thing I don't get about Steam from looking at their website
    Play your games on any PC
    Once you have a Steam account, you can sign in from any PC to access your games. Your games are associated with your account, not your computer.
    So you're saying my save file isn't on my computer and it's saved online? sorry but I would rather have a hard copy of the game then.

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question for all the people that have used Steam on here. How does it work, Do you download the game and you can play off line or do you have to be online for it to work? I swear I read on some message board (I forget which one) that if Steam is down you can't play. The reason I ask is because I'm looking to get Oblivion for the PC and the version Steam is selling offers the GOTY version along with all the DLC that has come out for the 360.
    If Steam can't connect to the internet, it asks you, "Do you want to continue in Offline Mode," to which you can reply, "Of course!"

And then you can play your games.
    This is the one thing I don't get about Steam from looking at their website
    Play your games on any PC
    Once you have a Steam account, you can sign in from any PC to access your games. Your games are associated with your account, not your computer.
    So you're saying my save file isn't on my computer and it's saved online? sorry but I would rather have a hard copy of the game then.
    Your save file is stored locally; I've never brought my Steam account to another machine so I don't know if your saves are also backed up online, but I can find the "local files" for all my games in my Program_Files\Steam\ directory.

Also, you can access your games from another computer, but you have to redownload them for every new machine. For example, you have Mass Effect installed via Steam on your machine. In order to play it at a friend's house, you'll have to sign in to Steam at their place and then download Mass Effect. This won't change what you have downloaded or not downloaded on your own computer.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

Your save file is stored locally; I've never brought my Steam account to another machine so I don't know if your saves are also backed up online, but I can find the "local files" for all my games in my Program_FilesSteam directory.

Also, you can access your games from another computer, but you have to redownload them for every new machine. For example, you have Mass Effect installed via Steam on your machine. In order to play it at a friend's house, you'll have to sign in to Steam at their place and then download Mass Effect. This won't change what you have downloaded or not downloaded on your own computer.
    OK I get it now. yeah they probably do back it up online some how.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

sigh...

I have all these games I could play again, and I go back to N64 Zelda OoT for like the 7th time!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got Earthworm Jim for the SNES at a collectibles warehouse for $8, and I also got Quest 64 for about the same price. It's nostalgia week this week!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i reallllllly have a hankering to play spyro 2 : ripto's rage for psone along with a lot of other ps1 games i had. dammit why did i sell all that stuff....fuck
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spyro is fricking awesome!!!!

going to pick up Nigel's 2K10 today. trade in Halo 3 and NCAA... put some more money down on the two Modern Warfare 2s that we have reserved.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    i reallllllly have a hankering to play spyro 2 : ripto's rage for psone along with a lot of other ps1 games i had. dammit why did i sell all that stuff....fuck
    One of the primary reasons I never sell any of my games, you never know when you might start feeling nostalgic for old games. I love my next-gen games, but sometimes you just can't beat a good Starfox or Super Mario World extravangza

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

like OoT for me!
    I still can't believe I am playing it AGAIN!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

agreed.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

It's funny how some games are like the game equivalent to comfort food. My brother and I always play Turtles In Time and FF3 (6) for super nintendo whenever it rains out and we have nothing to do. Spyro and Ocarina of Time are both great ones too.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Country
    Country Flag

I really wanna play the old Spyro's and Crash Bandicoots as well. Got an Urge for Majora's Mask, but i have it on a Gamecube disc, so i can play it on that or my Wii =D

Should be getting my copy of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising today. 9 hours to cross the map on foot, and thats without stopping to combat enemies i've heard

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recently played Resident Evil V on PC.
    I love to play all kinds of games on Pc format since I don't have any console. PC is my thing.

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Country
    Country Flag

Not a big fan of RE V myself, but i have it on 360. Any other games you can reccomend on PC? All i have so far is Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. I'm thinknig fallout 3 but i have it on 360 so is it worth it? Same with Oblivion...

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^ Yeah... I love Fallout games. Have played them all on PC. If you have the third game on 360 maybe it's not worth to get it on pc. Hmmm... have to think about recommendations What kind of games you like to play?

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Country
    Country Flag

Not a big fan of RE V myself, but i have it on 360. Any other games you can reccomend on PC? All i have so far is Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. I'm thinknig fallout 3 but i have it on 360 so is it worth it? Same with Oblivion...
    what's nice about Fallout 3 and Oblivion on the PC is all the mods they have for them. some help improve graphics and some add new quests. As soon as I build my computer I plan on getting Oblivion. I haven't seen that many mods for Fallout 3 yet so I might just get that for the PS3 when the Game Of The Year edition comes out.

Country
    Country Flag

what's nice about Fallout 3 and Oblivion on the PC is all the mods they have for them. some help improve graphics and some add new quests. As soon as I build my computer I plan on getting Oblivion. I haven't seen that many mods for Fallout 3 yet so I might just get that for the PS3 when the Game Of The Year edition comes out.
    They have a motorbike mod, i know that much

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Any other games you can reccomend on PC?
    BIOSHOCK !

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

If you don't mind going the shitty way of Steam, you can get L4D, Killing Floor, Borderlands...
    fuck, there's not too many games that are exclusive to PC. We get fucked over with half-assed ports -.-||
    but There's Always Phtanasy Star Online ^^

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Any other games you can reccomend on PC?
    BIOSHOCK !
    Wasn't a fan of Bioshock on 360 To be honest...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 321 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast