• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 321 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Should've gone with Wyatt Russell.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    In case anyone is interested, MLB the show 20 is like 80% off in the Playstation store. I just downloaded the basic game for $11.
    I believe I have this from earlier this year when it was a free game. How is the game play? I don't think I've played a baseball game since PS1.
    I was still playing MLB The Show 16 up until the beginning of this year. I haven't played the new one that much but it's basically the same but with new players and different things to do. My biggest problem so far has been my crapping internet losing connection in the middle of a game and me losing all my progress. I have yet to even play a full game.
    Now that I've played it for a little while I'd like to change my answer. My biggest problem so far has been hitting. For some reason I'm terrible at it. In the old game I was decent at it. So I don't know if they've changed something or if I'm just getting older and worse at playing video games or what the deal is.

I played a game yesterday that was supposed to be a 3-inning game and ended up being a 9 inning game simply because I could not hit the ball much less score a run. Luckily I'm pretty good at pitching so they other team didn't score either but it was quite frustrating.

I've watched Youtube videos, played with the settings, changed the in-game mechanics, anything I can think of. It's not like the players I'm using are scrubs either. Hopefully I'll figure it out but so far that has been the worst part of it.

Still having fun with it though. I've noticed that playing Diamond Dynasty they are giving out player packs like it's water. In the old game it was like finding buried treasure getting packs. Now I seem to be getting multiple packs every single time I play.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little lukewarm on Mass Effect since the last game was mediocre. I'll still keep an eye on it though, the OG Trilogy is one of gaming's all time greats.

Also, congratulations to The Last of Us II for winning Game of the Year! Playstation stays winning

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Also, congratulations to The Last of Us II for winning Game of the Year! Playstation stays winning
    Well deserved! The game is an astounding achievement.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooo, by now we all know that Cyberpunk on PS4/XB1 is absolute shit. A pity. I read that CDPR is offering refunds to anyone who purchased it on older consoles that want it.

Now they urged buyers to stick with them and give them a few weeks to release patches that will drastically improve the performance.

Do you guys think I should send in for a refund, or wait for them to patch it? I'm seriously torn rn.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll just wait a year and buy the complete and fixed edition like I usually do with big games. Not sure if my PC can even run it well, and I'm not planning on buying a new PC soon.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Taking a small break from Valhalla (just passed 140hrs) to play Control a little bit. Wow, this game is special. It's a perfect mix of indy and blockbuster. Amazing art direction and atmosphere. Just fantastic so far.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sony Removes Cyberpunk 2077 From PlayStation Store After Complaints

"The company said it would also offer refunds to gamers while the developer of the much-hyped title works to fix bugs and glitches."

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the One X until I can find the new Xbox and haven’t really come across many glitches. The main one seems to be sometimes when I’m driving the game will crash out to the Xbox home screen. More of an annoyance than anything else.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to wait until Feb til CDPR presumably releases the patches that will fix most of the game breaking bugs. I don't expect them to release a patch that will fix everything, but hopefully anything that can crash the game. It'll ruin my experience otherwise. I lived through Skyrim PS3, I can live with a few framerate drops.

I have plenty to hold me over until then.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Im getting near the end of Rise of the Tomb Raider. It's about on par with the reboot. While this one has a bigger world and often better gameplay, and an obvious next gen graphics update, I'm a little disappointed. The action was a lot more tense in the original game and I prefer that kind of combat. Im sure I'll get more of that when I play on Survival. A solid game but was hoping for a little more from how people talked it up.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Im getting near the end of Rise of the Tomb Raider. It's about on par with the reboot. While this one has a bigger world and often better gameplay, and an obvious next gen graphics update, I'm a little disappointed. The action was a lot more tense in the original game and I prefer that kind of combat. Im sure I'll get more of that when I play on Survival. A solid game but was hoping for a little more from how people talked it up.
    I enjoyed it but the reboots are all the same game. Lara magically forgets every skill she's ever learned and you have to relearn everything at the start of each game. I found it annoying.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there 2 or 3 games in that reboot series?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there 2 or 3 games in that reboot series?
    Three I believe off the top of my head.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it but the reboots are all the same game. Lara magically forgets every skill she's ever learned and you have to relearn everything at the start of each game. I found it annoying.
    I wouldn't say she forgets everything. But is a lot like zelda in you're going to have to acquire equipment and equipment upgrades along the way.

There's some if that in the skills, but there's enough new skills in Rise that overall it feels like an extension of skills from the previous game so that hasn't bugged me at all. I can't speak for Shadow of the Tomb Raider on that front. But also every game series has that issue since the sequels need progression too. Im actually Curious on how the FF7 remake is going to handle that entry to entry.

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't say she forgets everything. But is a lot like zelda in you're going to have to acquire equipment and equipment upgrades along the way.

There's some if that in the skills, but there's enough new skills in Rise that overall it feels like an extension of skills from the previous game so that hasn't bugged me at all. I can't speak for Shadow of the Tomb Raider on that front. But also every game series has that issue since the sequels need progression too. Im actually Curious on how the FF7 remake is going to handle that entry to entry.
    I haven't played the FF7 remake yet, but my son tells me you can only get to Level 50 in the first installment? That would suck to have to restart that after each installment is released.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting your skills over in new installments is a staple of games. The only game I can remember that addressed it in an organic, story driven way was the God of War series - the Gods would strip you of your powers for transgressions. Otherwise it's pretty much expected that you'll have to relearn stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

After I finish Platinuming AC Valhalla and Control, I'm going to look for a palette cleanser. A smaller, more manageable game. I'll probably make it Disco Elysium, all the GOTY nominations pushed me over the fence.

Country
    Country Flag

I think Disco Elysium is one of the best games of the decade!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm having some retro fun with Perfect Dark. Also finally playing Alien Isolation.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the Platinum for Control. Yay! I bought the 2 DLC expansions cause I enjoyed the game so much. Gonna complete those and trophy hunt all day today.

I'm a little hesitant to go back to Valhalla rn because there are so many stupid game breaking bugs floating around. Ubisoft released a patch a week or so ago and it still hasn't fixed a lot of them. Maybe I'll wait for them to fix the majority of them before going back to it. We'll see.

Also, I see the PSN store has a bunch of new EOY specials. So many games calling my name: RE3, Star Wars, Doom, Disco, Ghost of Tsushima, FF7 Remake...

So many games, so little time.

Country
    Country Flag

Got the Platinum for Control. Yay! I bought the 2 DLC expansions cause I enjoyed the game so much. Gonna complete those and trophy hunt all day today.

I'm a little hesitant to go back to Valhalla rn because there are so many stupid game breaking bugs floating around. Ubisoft released a patch a week or so ago and it still hasn't fixed a lot of them. Maybe I'll wait for them to fix the majority of them before going back to it. We'll see.

Also, I see the PSN store has a bunch of new EOY specials. So many games calling my name: RE3, Star Wars, Doom, Disco, Ghost of Tsushima, FF7 Remake...

Needing to snag a few of those myself.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, you haven't even played Alan Wake, have you? Curious what you'll think of the AWE DLC since it's all based on Alan Wake. It's what make me pick up Control Ultimate Editions when I heard the 2nd DLC was all about Alan Wake. Alan Wake is fucking awesome.

RE3 is one I have to pick up as well. I have to finish RE2, come to think of it...I died during the first boss fight back in like April and never turned it back on lol. I guess I wasn't all that into it, which is weird after like 2 decades of wanting a RE2 remake. Maybe I'll play RE7 first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 321 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast