• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 321 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my Valhalla plat! I started REmake 3 this morning. The Nemesis feels much more relentless in this version than the original.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah. I had heard that RE3 was short, but gd I passed it two sittings! Literally beat the campaign in two, 2 hour sittings.

I'm going for the Platinum which requires multiple play throughs which offsets the campaign length a bit, but I would have been pissed if I purchased this full price back when it first released.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Woah. I had heard that RE3 was short, but gd I passed it two sittings! Literally beat the campaign in two, 2 hour sittings.

I'm going for the Platinum which requires multiple play throughs which offsets the campaign length a bit, but I would have been pissed if I purchased this full price back when it first released.
    It is super short. I gave up on the Plat. Good Luck and congrats on the Valhalla Plat!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a lot of dicking around you can do in Final Fantasy 15. I'm only the second chapter and I've played like 15 hours (though some of that time is just the game being paused....I wish games didn't run the time when paused) just doing hunts and side quests. I've had a few pretty epic battles so far. One of the side quests for Dino was getting this gem stone and I had to fight these two monsters, one was level 12 and the other was level 23 and I was level 11. In the middle of this battle, a bunch of sabrefangs attack, and then an airship drops a bunch of imperials, and then more imperials, and them more. There were like 40 imperials at one point plus the level 23 monster. Think the entire battle took me like 15 minutes because it just kept going.

That was my most productive in game day...passed several hunts and side questions, plus a main story line quest, and leveled up to 16 from 11. Now my next main quest recommends me being at level 6 lol. I'm definitely enjoying the game so far, but it's ultimately going to depend on two things: how good the story is and how good the end game side quests/optional bosses are. And i'm pretty sure I know the mountain that is actually the admanatoise and I can't wait to fight that fucker.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    There's a lot of dicking around you can do in Final Fantasy 15. I'm only the second chapter and I've played like 15 hours (though some of that time is just the game being paused....I wish games didn't run the time when paused) just doing hunts and side quests. I've had a few pretty epic battles so far. One of the side quests for Dino was getting this gem stone and I had to fight these two monsters, one was level 12 and the other was level 23 and I was level 11. In the middle of this battle, a bunch of sabrefangs attack, and then an airship drops a bunch of imperials, and then more imperials, and them more. There were like 40 imperials at one point plus the level 23 monster. Think the entire battle took me like 15 minutes because it just kept going.

That was my most productive in game day...passed several hunts and side questions, plus a main story line quest, and leveled up to 16 from 11. Now my next main quest recommends me being at level 6 lol. I'm definitely enjoying the game so far, but it's ultimately going to depend on two things: how good the story is and how good the end game side quests/optional bosses are. And i'm pretty sure I know the mountain that is actually the admanatoise and I can't wait to fight that fucker.
    I did a ton of hunts and leveled up pretty quickly as well when I was playing it. Due to that, I was overpowered on pretty much every story quest. Bring your lunch when you decide to fight Admanatoise. It takes a minute.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have to play FF15.

I bought Ghost of Tsushima, but I'm going to jump into Dragon Quest XI on the Switch first.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I beat Star Wars Fallen Order a couple weeks ago. The game was for the most part fun, but I have a huge gripe with the combat system. Normally in a game like this there is a balanced risk-reward system for parrying, dodging at the last second, or high powered attacks that do massive damage but leave you vulnerable if you miss time them.

I've played many of these games in my time so I'm certainly no slouch, but it was frustrating, downright infuriating sometimes that my expertly timed parries or high risk attacks were for naught as often times the enemy would slice through them anyway and my High attacks did not stagger them. They'd just swing through them anyway and damage me. At some point I got annoyed and decided to stop trying to master the techniques, I just cheesed the whole game with dink and dunk attacks so I could get through the story and move on to the next game. I uninstalled it immediately after.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to buy FF15 since it was leaving Game Pass, but the good thing is that in the final two weeks they're on Game Pass the game is offered at 20% off if you want to pick it up. Since I didn't want to wait potentially for months for FF15 to go cheaper, I picked it up now.

I also beat XCOM 2 and was kicking its ass on a harder difficulty when War of the Chosen was on for 70% off so I started playing that only to find out I was really burnt out on XCOM. I love these games and when you're into them they're addictive as all hell, but you just hit a brick wall one day and you just can't. That's my experience, anyway.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Rage 2? It's on sale rn and I'm in the mood for a good shooter. Haven't played one in a while.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Rage 2? It's on sale rn and I'm in the mood for a good shooter. Haven't played one in a while.
    I've played it. I found it more fun than Rage but I wouldn't pay a lot for it.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I read that the story is ass but then again, most FPS have crap stories. How's the gunplay? Open world design?

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I read that the story is ass but then again, most FPS have crap stories. How's the gunplay? Open world design?
    Gunplay was fairly solid. Driving wasn't as ass as some FPS from what I recall and the open world design wasn't bad. Some missions are very repetitious but that's almost any FPS open world game.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

So I beat Star Wars Fallen Order a couple weeks ago. The game was for the most part fun, but I have a huge gripe with the combat system. Normally in a game like this there is a balanced risk-reward system for parrying, dodging at the last second, or high powered attacks that do massive damage but leave you vulnerable if you miss time them.

I've played many of these games in my time so I'm certainly no slouch, but it was frustrating, downright infuriating sometimes that my expertly timed parries or high risk attacks were for naught as often times the enemy would slice through them anyway and my High attacks did not stagger them. They'd just swing through them anyway and damage me. At some point I got annoyed and decided to stop trying to master the techniques, I just cheesed the whole game with dink and dunk attacks so I could get through the story and move on to the next game. I uninstalled it immediately after.
    The ending was pretty bad ass though I thought.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mass Effect 3 with all the DLC and extended endings is the greatest science fiction game of all time.

I've been waiting for this collection forever and now it's nearly here!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope my Steam versions upgrade for free...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sony Ponies, PSN is having another sale for a bunch of stuff on their 'Critics Choice' catalog. Was waiting for Doom Eternal to drop below $20 and it finally did it again. Just fyi.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to buy the Ultimate edition of RDR2, but now I need to fix my laptop and it'll probably cost me 300 bucks.

My replay of FF7 since I can't play the remake is going alright. Almost done Disc 1. I've called it Fetish Fantasy 7 and given all the characters risque and offensive names and I've been screen shotting all the times it's funny in dialogue. Like I named Aeris "Slum Slut" and Tseng says "Slum Slut can bring happiness to the people of the slums!"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Why can't you play Remake?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I was going to buy the Ultimate edition of RDR2, but now I need to fix my laptop and it'll probably cost me 300 bucks.

My replay of FF7 since I can't play the remake is going alright. Almost done Disc 1. I've called it Fetish Fantasy 7 and given all the characters risque and offensive names and I've been screen shotting all the times it's funny in dialogue. Like I named Aeris "Slum Slut" and Tseng says "Slum Slut can bring happiness to the people of the slums!"
    I'm loving the remake.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Why can't you play Remake?
    I don't have a PS4. I expect it to come to XB1 eventually.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Doom Eternal is so bad ass!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Im getting back into State of Decay 2. It really is everything you want in a zombie survival game. Inventory management, building up a base, going on supply runs, dealing with other groups of people, and a really big open world to explore. I've probably put about 15 hours into this file and I've explored maybe 5% of the map. Crazy part is the game has 3 separate maps. Wish I had people to play with though.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice sale on Xbox. Picked up a couple 360 games. XCOM: Enemy Within was on for 7 bucks and I got Spec Ops: The Line got 4 bucks. I've heard how great Spec Ops is for years. Hope it lives up to the hype.

RDR2 is on cheap too. I can cash in some rewards points for a 25 dollar gift card and get it almost free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 321 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast