1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 321 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

What's most appealing about all that is getting a downloadable version of COD 1 for the console. If I had a lot of disposable income, I'd definitely go for it, but there's nothing in the edition that makes me go, "I can skip a few meals for that."

But thanks for posting the info Pam. I heard about the night vision goggles on my gaming forum. Everything I can think of in regards to why I'd want a pair are sexual.

I just can't wait for this game. I think about it several times everyday.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Ryan, how can you possibly exist in a world where there are Modern Warfare Limited Edition Night Goggles and not own a pair !?!?

How will you read philosophy in a black out? How will you find your keys in a jungle at night?

This set is obviously a necessarry personal safety kit...
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i want one but i dont think they are selling them in the uk which SUCKS!
    emericans always get the best stuff
    all the uk get is the tinand book and 1st game code

My Mood
    Gay

doc - Can't you get one via the US gamestop sites, or amazon?

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

doubt the game is region free so dont think im going to pay $150 for NVG only, plus you cant wear them when playing multiplayer

Country
    Country Flag

also ive heard its only on the 360 for now
    ps3 later i would of thought

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Gay

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

what do you you think

My Mood
    Gay

I love it!

I'm glad I pre-ordered...

... and the display head is SOAP McTavish!! Way better than an action figure!

Country
    Country Flag

I WANT ONE

Quote Originally Posted by dr shottie View Post
    doubt the game is region free so dont think im going to pay $150 for NVG only, plus you cant wear them when playing multiplayer
    PS 3 is region free. Many of my UK friends have confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Ryan, how can you possibly exist in a world where there are Modern Warfare Limited Edition Night Goggles and not own a pair !?!?

How will you read philosophy in a black out? How will you find your keys in a jungle at night?

This set is obviously a necessarry personal safety kit...
    All good points Pam. I did kind of want an action figure. They're a lot of fun in the bath tub.

My Mood
    Gay

Ryan...who needs an action figure when you can have a life sized Soap McTavis head!!!

Country
    Country Flag

they are doing the prestige edition in the UK and ive just pre-ordered mine came out for pre-order yesterday so its a safe bet ive got one
    CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME OR MY GOOGLES OR THE FREE COD1

My Mood
    Gay

Cool beans !!

Country
    Country Flag

Want it now its so unfair.and its been confirmed on the ps3 as well over here and i guess over there as well

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else here subscried to Game Informer? There was an article covering Ratchet & Clank : A Crack In Time, and apparently time travel will be a key element during gameplay. Also, the levels will be much more open ended, meaning you'll be able to decide how the story advances depending on how you go about completing a stage and in which order you complete them.

I CAN'T WAIT

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't got he newest edition yet.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the one with the Max Payne 3 cover ...

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got that Game Informer and yes, i think they said something about time travel. And Ratchet meets another...ummm what is he again? Anyway he meets another one. It picks up where the last one left off.

I bought Oblivion too and the graphics are awful. The lighting is what gets me, I think. Fallout 3 has the same problem. We got that from Gamefly but I can't get that far in either game. They annoy me for some reason. The visuals at least. I know I'd like both the games tho.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Ratchet and Clank is the best. I love that series so much.
    Me too, definitely in my top 5 series for sure.

I just finished Valkyria Chronicles and I'm half way completing it again. It is truly a great game. A very unique gaming experience that will not soon be forgotton by me.

I think it deserves to be tried by all.
    You know, I picked this up after reading all of the great reviews on it ... and I just couldn't get into it. I think I only got about 2-3 hours into it before I started playing Killzone and Infamous. I'm not going to sell it or give it away because I still want to play it somewhere down the line, hopefully I can get into it then.

I'm leaving for a cruise on Saturday. This means I can finally play Final Fantasy Crisis Core for the PSP. I bought it in February and have been holding off playing it.

Now is the time.
    I LOVED Crisis Core. I love the Kingdom Hearts-esque battle system, and the fact that they showed what happened prior to Sephie losing his f'n mind Let me know what you think of it Mike.
    Feev, whenever you get the chance, give Valkyria Chronicles another try. I hear a lot of people have the same problem as you did and everybody says just wait until chapter 7 and the game takes off.

I concur with that. Get to chapter seven and if you still aren't into it, then maybe it's just not gonna happen for you. For me, the game really got great after that chapter.

I really like Crisis Core. I didn't play it on the way down to Miami, but on the way back to CT we were in the Miami airport from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, so I had lots of time to play the game.

It brought back a lot of great memories of FF7. Looking forward to playing more.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    It's the one with the Max Payne 3 cover ...
    LOL I just found that last night. It was under a bunch of other things. Then I got the newest one today. Two new magazines to read WIN

Gunslinger Apprentice Cort is on a distinguished road Cort's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are any of you guys playing Prototype?? It's abit like spiderman only with alot of gore and tanks, its pretty damn good so far

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that they got Sam Raimi to direct the new Wow movie....if that wasn't enough to say "look another cheesey movie made from a video game" then i don't know what is...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 321 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast