• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 321 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Diablo 2 Remaster is just about out. Looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession: I've never played Thief

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the best of all time.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Downloading Far Cry 6!! Only four more hours, thank you very much AT&T.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going back and forth between Metroid Dread and Far Cry 6. I ultimately went for the former, if only because I've had my fill of open world games lately and was looking for something a little less demanding.

Make no mistake tho, I'll be getting FC6 the minute I complete MD lol.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up MGS 2/3 HD combo as it was on sale for a few bucks. I haven't played 2 for like 15 years and I never got around to playing 3 (or any of the games after it, for that matter). Did they ever remaster the original MGS? My Playstation copy was fucked up and if I tried to do NG+ it froze during the opening cinematic. I even replayed the entire game hoping it was just the file only to discover it froze in the exact same spot. It was very weird since it didn't freeze during that cinematic in the original playthrough, only in the NG+.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you ever play MGS4 or 5?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan Wake Remastered is totally tits. Played nearly half the game and I just meant to check it out. So the best shit is yet to come and I can't wait.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Went a little crazy and got all of Myst games on GOG (including a few different versions of Myst). Been on an adventure games kick lately and had to dive into the one that started it all. I remember playing the original Myst on someone's computer back in the mid-90s. Maybe even at school. It was quite a phenomenon. Back then I couldn't get far from the starting dock. Later I remember trying Riven and being lost as well. Like most people, I had no idea there were more games in the series! Well, now I've got them and playing through Myst now (using realMyst: Masterpiece Edition, a 3D remake from 2014 not 2021 that just recently came out, but I've also installed the Masterpiece Edition of Myst, which is an updated version of the 2D OG). The plan is to play the whole series. We'll see how I do now...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love Myst. I love the worlds and the characters in them. Riven is probably my favourite. The puzzles are frustrating, but once you get the logic of the world, it’s definitely immersive.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Alan Wake Remastered is totally tits. Played nearly half the game and I just meant to check it out. So the best shit is yet to come and I can't wait.
    Did you ever play Control?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Did you ever play Control?
    I'm waiting until I get a Series X, I think. I do own it though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I love Myst. I love the worlds and the characters in them. Riven is probably my favourite. The puzzles are frustrating, but once you get the logic of the world, it’s definitely immersive.
    I never realized the deep lore the series had. They are not just simply puzzle games.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I never realized the deep lore the series had. They are not just simply puzzle games.

It's massively deep, isn't it? Not just in terms of the mythology and the D'Ni, but with the core family, too - a family so dysfunctional and with so much drama, they could give the Skywalkers a run for their money. Both aspects are key reasons why I'm such a fan of the games.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm completely hooked on Metroid Dread rn. I usually take my time with games because I like to enjoy them for as long as possible, but in this case I just can't put it down.

After I finish, which should be anytime this weekend, I'll either pick up Far Cry 6, Super Mario Odyssey or Disco Elysium. Depends what kinda game I'm in the mood for...

Traveler LiziGeku is on a distinguished road

Thief is a good game series, folks, and I suggest you all try playing this game, especially if you like the rogue games

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Super Mario Odyssey is ridiculously fun and addictive.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition. It's been a good decade since I played Mass Effect 1 and I only have memories of that game which was fantastic in concept in a lot of ways, but the game play was wooden as a shooter and the graphics beyond conversations were lacking. While the game felt fresh and new in many ways, in some it felt dated extremely fast. Naturally the first game as taken the most love in this remaster and it plays so much better than I remember. I barely used biotic/tech abilities on the 360 because it was easier just to shoot. Now it's so much easier to play. And it looks gorgeous.

And ANY GAME that includes a photo mode earned a whole star from me because I love photo mode. Mass Effects photo mode is either a little better or on par with photo mode from A Plague Tale: Innocence, which also had options to adjust depth of field/focal length and play with the saturation/brightness/contrast and stuff too. Mass Effect's photo mode has options to tailor the light bloom effect which isn't needed in A Plague Tale quite like a sci-fi game with lots more light to play off. My only real gripe with the photo mode is when you're in the Mako and in big open spaces, your free camera setting feels really restrictive in it's leash to your character point. During most of the game with interiors that's a perfect length, but not in a big open space. You could get some nice views and wide shots of you could just go 50% further in all directions.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mass Effect trilogy is one of the finest stories, trilogies in all of video gamedom. Part 3 gets crapped on often but honestly it's a solid experience and the addendum codas BioWare added addressed the biggest gripes people had with that game.

Speaking of remasters, releases, remakes... I had a sad realization this weekend. I used to really look forward to re-releases with HD facelifts and trophies/achievements and what have you. It's always great finding reasons to revisit your favorite gaming memories.

But as a 30 something adult, my free time -and specifically my gaming free time- is at a premium these days. Add in the fact that we're bombarded with new content every day, week; new streaming services, new shows, new movies, new games, new new new. In the case of gaming, it gets harder for me to justify spending time playing games I've already completed when there's so much stuff out there that I haven't gotten to and want to make time for. So when I see stuff like the ME trilogy remastered, the upcoming Grand Theft Auto trilogy remaster, all I can do is be happy in a bittersweet way knowing that people whom never got to experience them will get to in the best way possible.

I guess what I'm saying is... it sucks being an adult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 321 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast