1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 321 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    borderlands eh? anybody wanna fill me in on that? i apparently live under a rock
    The best description I can give you is Mad Max meets Fallout 3. You'll be able to ride high powered vehicles through barren wastelands, looting and shooting your way through levels - cel-shaded graphics, much like the new Prince of Persia, over 500 possible weapon customizations ... should be good

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Arkham Asylum: a few friends got the Demo from Steam, apparently the Gameplay looks like the Cutscenes, it's that awesome.

Borderlands: The map is sandbox like Fallout 3, but while it took an hour to walk across the map, Borderlands will take an hour to drive across the map. And there's a LOT more than 500 weapon combos

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally there were, but a recent interview with one of the creators said that the total number of weapons would be a little over 500.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

damn that sounds kick ass
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

well I finally got my hands on the full version of Left 4 Dead...you know, now that the sequel is about to be released -_-||
    did I ever mention how much I hate Steam?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

why do you hate steam?

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never had a problem with it. But I hear some people have had serious issues... care to elaborate, Razz?

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.c...US/VIDEO/AC130

Getting into collecting, this part caught my eye
    "Individually numbered and engraved Captain "Soap" Mactavish collectors stand.
    Not to mention real night vision goggles

149.99 is less than what Rock band wanted for it's full set. I can see getting this edition as it should be a game that will play for a long time. Damn it will be hard to swing that game and my Nov, trip to atlanta for King's book signing.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jason - I've pre-ordered mine ( PS3 version ) from Amazon and it comes with release day delivery.

I'm fairly sure I cannot be without Soap McTavish nightvision goggles!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just about to finish Resident Evil 5. I know, I know, I'm about five months late.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You'd cringe if I told you about some of the games I haven't played yet ...

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly my thoughts. I think once it comes out, if it is even slightly better than 4 you will see 75% of 4-5 players devote the majority of time to it. I did not even bother to buy the latest map pack for 5. I bought the first one, but it just does not compare to 4. My HD went bad a few months ago, and after weeks of reformatting in order to avoid sending it off, I gave in. I bought mine from walmart and did purchase the 2 year warranty. I lost all the info though. To my surprise the company walmart uses, PSR, told me they honor a one time fix even if you can't provide the info needed such as receipt or phone# used when purchased. They sent me the ups shipping lable in less than a week, but after hearing horror stories of guys being without their console for over a month, it took me another month before I shipped it in. 1.5 weeks later the UPS truck showed up with my precious! It works like a charm now and I look forward to non interrupted gaming.

Can't wait for my nightvision goggles. Sure, I could just go out and buy some for cheaper, but they would not be near as special as these will be

My Mood
    Gay

Honestly, I have WaW on a table, waiting to be traded in... I've been playing MW exclusively for a while now. I just can't get into WaW enough to stay with it.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I think the only reason I even bother with WaW is because of the map pack I did buy. I think I will play MW only so I can gear up for Nov. What is up with the trade deal? When the new one comes out will we get a credit if we use WaW as a trade? If not, then my copy is about to go on ebay for 20$

Country
    Country Flag

These days it's part of gaming. The only way not to have a backlog is to win the lottery.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    You'd cringe if I told you about some of the games I haven't played yet ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    These days it's part of gaming. The only way not to have a backlog is to win the lottery.
    I've got a back log going all the way back to the PS1

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Isn't Borderlands from the id guys?? I can't remember for sure or not.
    I think you might be thinking about RAGE. That's the big title that is in development with id and there's a long article about it in this month's Game Informer. It looks impressive but...there's so many open world post apocalyptic titles out right now that I'm not really all that excited personally.

Talking about back logs, I just got into Uncharted which is off the hook. It's one of those games that as soon as I beat it, I started it again on the next difficulty setting and started to earn more trophies. I'm definitely going to get the sequel at drop. The co op looks like it could be really exciting, though 3 players seems a little weird.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is that a good or a bad thing? i never played them either, but i liked the way fallout 3 was set up, and would hate to see the game go in a direction that was completely and utterly different..unless it's an awesome compeltely and utterly different lol
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Gay

Hey - Did anyone else get invited to play the MAG Beta for the PS3?

I got my beta code this morning so will be checking it out after work today.

Country
    Country Flag

did you have to sign up for it some place?

My Mood
    Gay

I'm a member of the Playstation GAP - I joined a long long time ago - and got an email asking if I was interested in the MAG Beta a few days ago. That lead to a login, and a promise that I might get picked to participate....

... then I got the email saying I'd been picked.

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. Let us know how it is.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Gay

Ugh. Well, FAIL yesterday. Took forever - for.ev.er. - to download the game and then the servers to actually play it were down all night long. I will try again today after work.

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if there is some way to get on some kind of list for being a beta player for games. The only games I've dona a beta for are the CoD 4 multi player beta and world at war beta. I did the beta for the new update for the 360. But that wasn't that special.

My Mood
    Gay

I believe all my stuff ( I've done a bunch of beta's ) comes via the PSN / GAP stuff.

Actually, I'm not ever sure if they call it a GAP anymore.

( Gamer Advisory Panel )

And, I will say, I fill out all that crap via the playstation site - what games I have, what consoles, etc. It's part of the profile. I would guess they get some info from there - since I've only ever been invited on beta's for the kinds of games I normally buy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 321 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast