1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    400 on Oblivion, 300 on Fallout. Too much free time? Maybe...

I bought that PSP Ape Escape, and god does it take me back. i remember struggling through it when I was about 6. Such a good game.
    HOLY SHIT how the hell do you have 400 hours? and didn't you say you haven't beat it yet?

I'm just starting the Main mission and I have a few side missions in Shivering Isles left. I haven't closed any oblivion gates yet and plan on closing all of them before finishing the main missions. We'll see how many hours that will add to my game.

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im 120hrs on oblivion and i haven't done storyline mission yet. i quit cos my horse (assasin quest black horse thing, which id dumped all my best stuff in) disapeared with all my stuff. was too off pissed to ever play again.

I have a 200+ hr final fantasy 7 save which has all characters with maxed out stats, ultra weapons, limits and materia. final attack and pheonix mastered with all characters, master W item, summon and command. This save is my fav thing in the world and i still have it on a ps1 memory card, though i dont have any way of loading it anymore. i will keep that memory card for ever.
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by <ô> bango skank <ô> View Post
    Im 120hrs on oblivion and i haven't done storyline mission yet. i quit cos my horse (assasin quest black horse thing, which id dumped all my best stuff in) disapeared with all my stuff. was too off pissed to ever play again.

I have a 200+ hr final fantasy 7 save which has all characters with maxed out stats, ultra weapons, limits and materia. final attack and pheonix mastered with all characters, master W item, summon and command. This save is my fav thing in the world and i still have it on a ps1 memory card, though i dont have any way of loading it anymore. i will keep that memory card for ever.
    Bango, Shadowmere (The horse you mentioned) returns to Fort Farraguat if she ever gets lost, which is a little to the right of Cheydinal.

I have beaten Oblivion, thats not all on one save, thats spread across 3 saves, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Redguard. Redguard I haven't completed, the other two I've done EVERY quest.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you have a PS3, Sony makes a memory card reader thing that can import it to your PS3's hard drive.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

beat MW2 this morning. Fucking loved the whole game. Very intense through the whole last act. At least I'll have Mutli player to hold me over for the next 2 years.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Just had a conversation with my friend about MW2 and we decided that the ending to the first one was more intense, but that this ending was good too.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah the story was good in this COD but imo still not as good as COD 4

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Yeah the story was good in this COD but imo still not as good as COD 4
    Yuppers.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus my team just got nuked on domination and even though we were winning we lost because the guy who sent the nuke was on the opposite team which is crap!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Jesus my team just got nuked on domination and even though we were winning we lost because the guy who sent the nuke was on the opposite team which is crap!!!
    LOL sorry I couldn't help it. That's happened to me. A friend of mine loves messing with people by telling the opposite team just before the match starts " I just want to let everyone know before the match starts I have a good feeling I will be getting a nuke on this map". One match he did that and the whole other team backed out at the last second. Everybody who was left was laughing their ass off.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

But i just got my own back, a kill streak of 5 in possibly 2 seconds! Turned a corner and christmas had come early 5 guys thinking they were hiding, well my stick grenade and machine gun said otherwise

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

had a personal best kill streak today of 32 (over a two map period)...too bad i was playing on my friends name! bastard...
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Gay

Dude !!!

32 !!

That is awesome !!!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeh it was weird. i felt like i couldnt miss
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a holiday buying question for you all: Uncharted 2 or Assassin's Creed 2?

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Uncharted 2, definitely.

Traveler Sprigler0 is on a distinguished road Sprigler0's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Assassins creed 2 has no replay value what so ever

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had Assassins Creed 2 for a few daya & haven't played it yet, waiting for my new tv, but im itching to play it. Never played the first Uncharted so i can't really comment, its got some very good reviews though.

Also if anyone wants to have ago at the side missions on Modern Warfare 2 with me online, let me know!

My Mood
    Gay

Uncharted 2, without a doubt and with no hesitation. It's a great story, great voice acting and tons of fun!

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uncharted 2. As much as I love Assassins Creed 2, from what i've heard, Uncharted is a better game.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

buy uncharted.... be happy!
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

started playing uncharted 2 last night. love it so far. I can see how they can make fun of the girlfriend thinking it's a movie. At one point in the beginning I didn't realize I had control.

My Mood
    Gay

Uncharted2 is just great. Make sure you watch all the transitional scenes, as they really add to the story... and are usually quite amusing and funny. Drake is a great character.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Uncharted2 is just great. Make sure you watch all the transitional scenes, as they really add to the story... and are usually quite amusing and funny. Drake is a great character.
    Of course! I'm no cutscene skipper!

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm the same way.
    My FFVII save is my pride and joy. The best thing about it for me is that it's from my first memory card I ever owned on a PS1, and my very first save slot I ever had for FFVII, back when I bought my first copy of the game in 1998. It's one of the only saves I ever had that never corrupted, too.

Every now and then, to this day, I'll still plug it and the game into my PS2 and just kinda wander around, reminiscing the good times.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast