• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 321 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Never mind, I found a site that has every games release on Game Pass so I've made a spreadsheet.

Playing Kingdom Hearts. Fuck the beginning of this game is A SLOG.
    Are you playing the original version or the Final Mix version?
    Final Mix. They're all on Game Pass. Someone stole my KH disc out of my case during high school. I never finished it.
    I played and finished it on the PS2 twice. The only enemy I couldn't get past was Sephiroth, but he was optional so I didn't worry about it. Then I got KH2 and finished that game too. There were a couple of things I never finished in that game as well. I never got into any of the mobile games.

Then I got the big box set called "The Story So Far" a few years ago for the PS4 and ended up replaying KH2. I didn't even realize I was playing the Final Mix version until I was about 1/4 of the way in. I also finally got to play a few of the games that I had skipped like Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

One of these days I'll have to go back and play the FM version of KH1. I have KH3 available to me but I haven't started it yet.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That bonus fight with Sephiroth in KH2 is one of the best optional bosses in like any game ever.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That bonus fight with Sephiroth in KH2 is one of the best optional bosses in like any game ever.
    I did manage to beat him in the the vanilla KH2 and the FM:KH2. I also beat all the bosses in the cave of Remembrance and Lingering Will. One of my more memorable accomplishments.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally it's coming to PC!

Why not The Last of Us, as well? It's been years. Death to platform exclusivity!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Finally it's coming to PC!

Why not The Last of Us, as well? It's been years. Death to platform exclusivity!
    Horizon Zero Dawn is such a beautiful game. You're going to love it. I'm glad you are going to get the chance to play it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I'm so glad that the PC Master Race finally gets to experience it 3.5 years later

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've gone ham on downloading from Game Pass in the past few days:

Dead By Daylight
    Dungeon of the Endless
    Fallout 76 Wastelanders
    Killer Instinct (with KI1/2)
    All of Kingdom Hearts
    Konami
    LEGO Star Wars 3
    Mortal Kombat X
    Observation
    Ori Blind Forest/Will of the Wisp
    Outer Wilds
    Oxenfree
    Pandemic
    Rocket League
    ScreamRide
    Ticket to Ride
    Train Sim World 2020
    We Happy Few
    What Remains of Edith Finch
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

We Happy Few is one that I need to get to. Let me know how that is. I know it's selling for like 40% off through the summer.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I'm so glad that the PC Master Race finally gets to experience it 3.5 years later
    I don't care about the wait. I never buy games new and have not in a very long time. I always wait for price drops and sales, and I always want the most complete edition. That means waiting at least a year, and I'm okay with that.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got a covid relief cheque for 350 bucks so bought Jackbox Party Pack 1, South Park: The Fractured But Whole (gold edition...75 bucks off). Trying to decide if I want to get the deluxe version of XCOM 2 for 23 bucks or wait to see what's on sale next week.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Another sequel that I didn't realize was coming out. I played the first 2 and mostly enjoyed them. One of the few games I actually played the online multiplayer part of the game. It was fun hacking other players and then hiding from them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I never played any of the Far Cry games, even the much vaunted Far Cry 3. Wonder if I should at least play that before 6 comes out...

Country
    Country Flag

I never played any of the Far Cry games, even the much vaunted Far Cry 3. Wonder if I should at least play that before 6 comes out...
    Really? Not even the first one, it was such a huge deal back when it came out? I have all eight and they're a lot of fun. Ubisoft is having a huge sale right now on their store on all Far Cry games actually. And you can get an additional 20% off with the code UBIFORWARD. Right now you can get all the games for super cheap, so if you never played any, get them all, it's worth it for the hours of content you'll get, but I would recommend for top three: FC3, FC Primal, and FC5.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. I've always been interested in them I just never got to em. And I know that villain from FC3 is considered one of the great vg baddies of the 21st century.

I saw that FC6-Giancarlo Esposito trailer a few hours ago and man that thing looks like it's going to be freakin epic!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm at the end of Kingdom Hearts and just doing doing the sidequest stuff, mostly Coliseum tournaments, synthesis, and optional bosses. And this is quite gruelling. I don't mind grinding in video games, but it's pretty rough in this game. It's not like an RPG where you can basically go into zombie mode and watch a movie or something while you're grinding because you've got to pay attention, but the combat is limited enough that it's boring to just fight things for hours straight since 95% of the combat is just hitting A over and over and over.

I also started playing State of Decay 2 (never played the first one, but I have that too) and I enjoy it so far. It always seemed like an intriguing zombie game because it's all about actually living in a zombie apocalypse, going on supply runs, building up a community, engaging with other communities, and it's the sort of game I always hope we'll get with The Walking Dead IP and we never do.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember much about KH1 handling wise, but yeah I can picture feeling outdated by today's standards. If you're not a Disney/Final Fantasy fan and don't particularly care for the gimmick of traversing through those worlds then it might be a bit of a slog.

I think KH2 will handle a little better. Maybe you'll have better luck with that one.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never played any of the Far Cry games either.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I've never played any of the Far Cry games either.
    I've played 3,4, and 5 and really enjoyed them.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up FarCry 3 for 4 bucks. I also picked up the HD port of Darksiders and Darksiders 2 for 10 bucks.

Started playing Rime since it's leaving Game Pass at the end of the month. It's pretty impressively put together. It's kind of the ultimate minimalist game. It's no wonder why people often brought it up to me when I talked about Limbo.

I like the total lack of dialogue and zero exposition and lack of tutorial. You just have to figure things out on your own.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up Far Cry 3 for $2.99 on the PSN store. I knew it was discounted but damn, 3$! That's less than the price of a combo at McD's so you know its a steal.

Also, got my The Last of Us II platinum

Country
    Country Flag

I believe Ubisoft is still running that UBIFORWARD sale on pretty much all their games. I'm certain you'll enjoy FC3, feev. It's a lot of fun and it's a beautiful world. As I mentioned earlier, all the FC games are worth playing. For a completely different experience I would also highly recommend Primal as the world is gorgeous and incredibly immersive, and they even designed their own prehistoric language! FC2 is an underappreciated game, with cool mechanics, and a harsh world. FC3 Blood Dragon is pure wacky '80s neon fun. FC5 is a more somber and serious exploration of religious cultism but the world again is stunning and fun. The only one I haven't played yet is New Dawn (though I do have it) but I believe it's more of 5. And then the original game is quite different than the rest, but at this point it's a classic that I actually recently revisited and had a blast. It's very of its time but still looking great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 321 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast