1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 321 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    The main thing is that there's this beautiful open world there and only a minimum to do while free-roaming, apart from the cars and film reels. I understand that this isn't a GTA-ish game, but it's a shame that more couldn't be put in.
    I agree with you , in part. I feel Team Bondi developed it as a pseudo-open world romp to add to the immersion of a 1940's Los Angeles. As an LA denizen myself, I can't tell you how awesome it is to drive by streets that I recognize (they got all of them down perfectly) and say "Hey ! That's the street where I work! Hey , those are the streets where we got drunk that one time !"

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Is anyone else, for lack of a better word...disappointed... at this year's e3? There's usually at least one thing i can drool over...but this year, it feels like everything for every system is a bit sub-par.
    Wouldn't really say I'm disappointed as I didn't really have high hopes for this particular E3. We all knew what to expect already - Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Halo 4000 by Xbox. I was mostly looking forward to further footage from Nintendo in regards to Skyward Sword

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

Wouldn't really say I'm disappointed as I didn't really have high hopes for this particular E3. We all knew what to expect already - Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Halo 4000 by Xbox. I was mostly looking forward to further footage from Nintendo in regards to Skyward Sword
    wasn't it astronomically more intriguing when they kept us on edge right up to the eve of the event? sadly as Sig mentioned they really have little to excite us; even the titles that made the industry explode in the 80s have gotten largely stale and repetitive

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Nintendo announcement was really disappointing. I as hoping for a new system that finally joins the HD world, and instead got a new mediocre controller.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's blatantly obvious that Nintendo is going to continue catering to the soccer mom crowd. Too bad.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am still on Mass Effect 3. It is going to be epic
    If you love me then love me..

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    The Nintendo announcement was really disappointing. I as hoping for a new system that finally joins the HD world, and instead got a new mediocre controller.
    Actually you're wrong. Turns out the WiiU is a new console. They just chose to highlight the contoller. and the Console will be HD. They talked to the head guy on G4 and he said that the console will be running 1080p.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here yall fans of Mass Effect check this out

http://youtu.be/IJvrN6JijuU
    If you love me then love me..

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Actually you're wrong. Turns out the WiiU is a new console. They just chose to highlight the contoller. and the Console will be HD. They talked to the head guy on G4 and he said that the console will be running 1080p.
    Well, that's good. All of the initial stuff just talked like it was a new controller. I'm glad they are making a new system.

I am super exited about ME3. March 2012 is way to far away.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah if you watched Nintendos E3 press conference closely when they showed the video about the Wii U they showed a quick shot of the console. When the people on G4 talked to Nintendo the guy said they wanted to concentrate on the controller right now and will focus on the console in the near future. But he was willing to confirm that it will have HD.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really don't like that the new Zelda installment will regress back to the cartoony-polygon look. Twilight Princess had the perfect tone and texture for the series , imo. Oh well, as long as the gameplay holds up I'll be happy.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5 now cause i bought that game "L.A.Noire' on Friday. & it's a game you MUST GET! to let those know who don't know, it's NOT a game for kids. though it's a mystery game. where you play a detective. a cop obviosuly, it's cause of the language, the content, & from the issue of "Playstation Magazine" that i read about it. before i bought it.

it's also got naked dead female bodies. in short NOT a game for kids. teenagers i think may be able to handle it. but little kids no. i'm not that far into it. but from i read the dead bodies are pretty gruesome from my understanding as well.

Country
    Country Flag

OMG I forgot how boring closing Oblivion gates was. I only need two more achievements to be done with the game.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Those were definitely my least favorite segments of Oblivion as well.

So I Prestige(d) in Black Ops for the first time a few days ago. I regretted it instantly. I miss my Commando, dammit.

Country
    Country Flag

My wife wanted me to pick up Alice: Madness Returns for her. She was playing the original first before playing the new game. OMFG watching her play is like getting a tooth pulled. She doesn't play games really at all and she's left handed so for some reason she would get the analog sticks mixed up and would try and move forward with the right stick which changed the camera, Or she would try and look down because she had the camera too high and she would push down on the left analog and walk back off of a cliff. She got so pissed off that she through a fit like a five year old. I tried hard not to laugh at her.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So the new Alice game is out now...will have to look into that one. I also played the original. I am still waiting for them to make the movie.....lol...like that is going to happen....ha!

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I really liked Bioshock 1 and 2, and Call of Duty Black ops.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never played Bioshock but i know i should ...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bioshock is one of the greatest games of this, or any generation. You should definitely give it a shot.

This thread will be merged with the general video game thread shortly.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to pick up Infamous 2 , but I still have the SP campaigns of L.A Noire, Heavy Rain, and Portal 2 pending. Stupid backlog.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I want to pick up Infamous 2 , but I still have the SP campaigns of L.A Noire, Heavy Rain, and Portal 2 pending. Stupid backlog.
    I gave in. Infamous 2 is awesome

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i don't normally go to E3 but from what i have heard this years have sucked ass anyways. not just you people here but from other sites i visit as well.

& i'm not that impressed with the as i call it. the "Wii This" cause it's a better title than a "Wii U" how UNORIGINAL is that title? i'm not to impressed with it either. i was on a site i visit. & on it someone asked someone asked if it will have a blu-ray or a dvd player installed on it? & the answer from my understanding was a No. cause everyone pretty much has one. & if that's true than i think that's a smart idea. plus it's kinda true if ya think about it.

as for Games. i'm kinda picky on what i play actually. while i'm open to trying new games. on buying them that's a different story altogether.
    i went online & watched "Reviews" from IGN & fans as well on their opinions of "L.A. Noire' before i bought it.

& since all of them LOVED IT! i bought it. anyways what's "Heavy Rain" about anyways? i was reading a back issuse that i bought a week or so ago of "Playstation Magazine" "Target" had the Feb. Issue which is the issue that covered "L.A.Noire" which is what initally got me interested in buying the game.

& they at some point talked about "Heavy Rain" when talking about some other game i forget which one though?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to play Heavy Rain too!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

for "Old School" Gamers out there

http://youtu.be/54VJWHL2K3I

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    for "Old School" Gamers out there

http://youtu.be/54VJWHL2K3I
    They are playing 4th edition. That's not Old School.

I like it, though, even though I refuse to use 4th edition because I hate how Wizards of the Coast has treated the gaming and development community. Paizo and the Pathfinder system forever now.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Did anyone ever play Conker's Bad Fur Day? Mood whiplash almost put me in a wheelchair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 321 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast