1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 321 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Still haven't finished New Vegas yet. Need to do that before I get into the new games coming out in the new year. Any suggestions as to what to pick up? Will be getting a new PS3 in a few weeks so wondering what to get.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Gonna try out DC Universe online since it's free to play.

Country
    Country Flag

for people playing DCUO do you play PvE or PVP?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have been doing PVE. I have never been huge on PVP and you can still join PVP battles on the PVE server, just don't have to be constantly looking over your shoulder when you are out doing quests on PVE.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

Kind of sucks that the free to play only gives you two slots. I created a character who works under Batman flies and has fire powers also the costume isn't that great because I didn't spend that much time looking at all the choices. I'm not a big fan of the character I made. Wish there was a way to delete or redo a character.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Kind of sucks that the free to play only gives you two slots. I created a character who works under Batman flies and has fire powers also the costume isn't that great because I didn't spend that much time looking at all the choices. I'm not a big fan of the character I made. Wish there was a way to delete or redo a character.
    You CAN delete your character. There is a delete button right on the character select screen.

Also, if you spend $5 in the game store(I'd recommend the Green Lantern DLC), it gives you Premium status, which gives you six character slots, as well as increasing your credit limit to 2000 as well as a few other things.

Also, also, mentors are sort of keyed to powers. You can pick any of them, but Superman is designed around meta powers like fire, ice, etc, Batman is for tech powers like gadgets and such and wonder woman is keyed toward magic powers like Sorcery and Nature. Each mentor's quest lines have certain gear and such that suits their type better.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gearing up for Mass Effect 3. Got the DLCs downloaded for both games. Now if I can tear myself away from Skyrim I might go back into Shepard's story
    If you love me then love me..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    You CAN delete your character. There is a delete button right on the character select screen.

Also, if you spend $5 in the game store(I'd recommend the Green Lantern DLC), it gives you Premium status, which gives you six character slots, as well as increasing your credit limit to 2000 as well as a few other things.

Also, also, mentors are sort of keyed to powers. You can pick any of them, but Superman is designed around meta powers like fire, ice, etc, Batman is for tech powers like gadgets and such and wonder woman is keyed toward magic powers like Sorcery and Nature. Each mentor's quest lines have certain gear and such that suits their type better.
    Yeah when i went back later to play i saw the delete button. I'm working on my new character now. Batman is my favorite character for some reason so I chose him as my mentor but ended up choosing supermans abilities. It's a fun game but I just can't justify spending the monthly fee to play and get the other stuff for free.

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

Yeah when i went back later to play i saw the delete button. I'm working on my new character now. Batman is my favorite character for some reason so I chose him as my mentor but ended up choosing supermans abilities. It's a fun game but I just can't justify spending the monthly fee to play and get the other stuff for free.
    I don't pay the monthly fee, but you get quite a good deal just by spending at least $5 in the market place(by buying one of the DLCs for example, or $5(500 station cash) worth of costume pieces or something. If you do taht, you permanently have premium status without paying anything else every again. Here is a breakdown of the account types: http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/free/

Country
    Country Flag

I don't get it.

WOW I never realized how stupid the superman villains are compared to Batman and Marvels villains. The first villain I have to fight playing under Superman in DCUO is a frikkin gorilla. I sort of remember a couple of others from the comics and I remember them being kind of weak too.

In MW3 I have to say I LOVE playing Kill Confirmed. Nothing is more fun then pissing off little punks who didn't realize that Kill Confirmed is pretty much a close quarters type of game. I've seen several people make a sniper shot from a far distance and then have to try and run across the map to grab the tag. I'll be right next to the person who was shot and grab the tag and then hear this thing that sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet scream at me because i "stole his kill/points".

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i've never played that game either. but i downloaded the demo for 'Ratchet & Clank" all 4 one. which i think is the new one? i'm highly impressed this game is fucking awesome! i've never played any of these before. i also had never even heard of the series before until i read about it in playstation magazine i forget which month.

issue #42 i think? or #44 around there from earlyier this year. & the review for was actually pretty damn good. & got me interested in playing the new game. has anyone played it yet? & what do they think of it? sorry for going off topic a bit. but i don't have DC Online yet.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i ended buying "Ratchet & Clank" the new one "All 4 One" yesterday & "Sonic Generations' i think it's called? i'm just to damn lazy to look. he he. in case i got the name of the game wrong which IS of course possible it's the sonic game for PS3 that gots like 40 or 50 i forget which different Sega Games on it. most of them i've never heard before in my life. but than i never did end up owning a Sega Genesis way back when.

when i was in my teens that system was as the old say goes THE SHIT get. well one of the systems anyways. though i love "Sonic" i've never really been good at his games. has anyone? i have one of them for i think my gameboy advance i forget the title of it. & i can get to the 1st boss but all he does is kick my ass. the same goes for the boss on either the 1st or 2nd boss on

"Sonic Battle 2" i think it's called? for my "Gamecube" which i still have. & still play every once in a while. anyways, "Ratchet & Clank" is a fun ass game. & it's i think worth buying. it's also a great kids game for those who want to know. i'm only got 4% done so far. which for me is pretty good actually. but there's this one section on i guess you could call it either level 3 or level 4? where you bounce on some kind of contraption & i can't seem to get passed that part cause i try to move to the next one but i keep getting my ass killed. oh well i guess.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Still haven't finished New Vegas yet. Need to do that before I get into the new games coming out in the new year. Any suggestions as to what to pick up? Will be getting a new PS3 in a few weeks so wondering what to get.
    Wise choice. I'm assuming you're inquiring about PS3 exclusives, yes ? If so, here is a good place to start :

Infamous/Infamous 2 -Open world with lightning powers. Very fast paced combat.
    Ico/Shadow of The Colossus - Poster boys for the 'games as art' debate
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - One of the best games this gen, although you might be lost story wise if you haven't played the others.
    God of War (all) - One of Sony's flagship series. Think Devil May Cry combat, but much , much gorier and with a bit more cinematic flair.
    Uncharted series - one of the best series of this or any generation. Very addictive platforming/gunnign puzzles and endearing characters. As close as you can get to playing a live action movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Gearing up for Mass Effect 3. Got the DLCs downloaded for both games. Now if I can tear myself away from Skyrim I might go back into Shepard's story
    Can't wait for ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    well i've never played that game either. but i downloaded the demo for 'Ratchet & Clank" all 4 one. which i think is the new one? i'm highly impressed this game is fucking awesome! i've never played any of these before. i also had never even heard of the series before until i read about it in playstation magazine i forget which month.
    Ratchet & Clank is one of my all time favorite series. I've bought and loved every single one. All 4 One is completely different from any that come before it though, it focuses more on multi player.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i've noticed that actually. so it's a bitch to play when you aren't really a fan of playing online. i grew up playing them either by myself which i don't mind. or with friends. & or with family when i was younger. depending on the game of course. i will in due course prolly end up buying more of the "Ratchet & Clank" series. & i'm only on level 2! i thought i was further than that but i guess not. if you've played it than you know where i am where you go into the 2nd labortory sorry about my shitty spelling.

& you have to save like 36 i think? of those creatures. well i have been unable to do that with just me & Clank so far. than you go & attack those damn creatures that destory the ground. the graboids or however that's spelled? even though i have a feeling there's "Tremors" fans making this game cause that term was what was they named the creatures in those films. he he.

so i'm in short fucked on that. as for "Batman" i've been playing other games on it, NOT just the one. though on one of them i'm only on 11% the main one. & i've gotten rid of 2 of those radio thingy's or whatever the hell they are called? that the "Penguin" has. i have yet to go into the 3rd one yet. on another one. i'm on 8% & i got more of the trophies i seemed to miss on the main one. & on that one i rescued 2 of the hostages. i have i think 87 riddles. the other one i have like 105 i think? & on the 2nd one i got smart

& picked up that sonic batarang or whatever it's called? it didn't occur to me to do that, hell i didn't even notice it on the main game. THAT may help me i'm sure in due course. i have i think 3 titan contains left? anyways what can i say i'm a bit slower on games than most of guys & i'm sure gals as well.

i like to be ready to head into each area that i have a feeling is going to be hard. that way i'm not all nervous & shit if i'm in area that i've never been to before. especially if that area is a boss or if they have guns & shit like that. that's how i work anyways. i dunno about anyone else here.

oh i also picked up the last "Harry Potter' game for my DS, as well. i'm not to far into that one either. but to be fair i've only played that one once so far. & not for very long either. yes i've got a lot of different systems. i'd like to get a wii. but paying $150.00 bucks is just to much for me when i just spent far too much for my PS3 back in March. any suggestions?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry about the length as well

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Current game I'm playing is the first Mass Effect. So far, so good. Hasn't quite reached the heights for me that were set with Knights of the Old Republic, but still pretty darn good, and most recognisably a BioWare game. Honestly can't wait for The Old Republic, though.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i got a Wii coming for X-mas. & if you are wondering why i wanted one of those it's nintendo has a shit load of games i'd love to get.

such as the 'Zelda" games for example. the sad thing is the graphics aren't nearly as good as say the PS3. but it does have a lot of good shit too. so i'm thrilled that's at least 1 system i don't have to buy!

Country
    Country Flag

My Wii just sits here collecting dust.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only reason my Wii will be awoken from it's slumber is to play Skyward Sword. After I finish that, it'll probably go into the recycling bin.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i go through periods where i don't play a damn thing for months. than i start playing them again like mad. but some of the systems i've left alone for the time being. cause it's a pain in the fucking ass to have to hook them up. it's been a LONG ass time since i played my "NES" & my "SNES" as well.

been a long time for that one as well. not to long ago i played some of my Gameboy advance SP. i just played some of my "DS" today while i was on break today at work. i don't play my PS1 anymore. that's in a box somewhere. it's been awhile since i last played my PS2. but the one i've played the most is my PS3.

& though i know my mom picked me up one at "Sam's Club' today cause she had to pick my brother one up too! he he. & it kinda pisses me off that i have to wait until X-mas. i still at least have my PS3 to tide me over for the time being. the only game i got for my NEW Wii is

"Super Mario Bros" that's the edition i ended up getting. it's also the black one. no bundle or anything like that which i can live with. anyways as for the "Zelda Games' i have most of them actually. though i've only ever actually beaten 2 of them. & that's the 1st one & the 3rd one. on the 2nd one

i can't get passed that damn fucking dragon on that one level i dunno how anyone can do that? but anyways i can play to a certain point on each game than i get stuck! some of them i'm STILL stuck on. there's one for original game boy i'm still stuck on.

but the one with the BEST graphics that i've played & own at least for my "Gamecube" which i played not to long ago. is 'Twilight Princess" though i forget where i'm stuck on that one? i dunno how they are on the Wii though. the graphics i mean. i've still yet to get passed i think the one part on "Majora's Mask" or however ya spell that? for the N64 where you gotta sneak past countless guards! i HATE that in games when you gotta

sneak past some dumbass. but anyways, why don't you play your Wii much? i may have now 11 systems but i do play most of them every now & than. some more than others actually. but each system has games i just LOVE! the one i have the least games for is my N64 cause really

i didn't see that many good games on that platform. anyways sorry about the length.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i download the "Voltran" game from PS3 store. well the demo of it anyways i didn't think it was that good. i LOVED the cartoon as a kid. the original (1980's) cartoon let me add. i know they have since done the show a few more times. they incorapted & sorry about my shitty spelling. into the game. which i LOVE! & it was done EXTREMLY well. & the graphics were good, but when you

are on the field at least in the demo. you can't see your own character, i played the blue lion. & you can't really see the lion either. nor the enemy either. i had to take a guess on where the hell they were! one thing they have in it which was interesting. was when you lion gets hit to many times, you have to get out of it & wait like 10 seconds before it recharges than you go back in.

so in short you pretty much have to dodge attacks & stay close to your lion. though i didn't really like that feature. it was interesting. & the bitch of that was you couldn't see where you were either. cause when you are on as i call it the playing field. it's shown like if you look at a satilite & again sorry for my spelling anyways a satilite from space & it shows you the ground. & kinda somwhat tells you about the enemy. but not good enough. has anyone else played this besides me?

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

With Torchlight II and Diablo III on the backburner, The Old Republic still a couple weeks out, and my WoW account cancelled and lapsed, I find myself looking for stuff to do (since TV is so quality these days, AMIRITE!?)...

Is anyone going to play the new Gears of War content they are releasing next week? I have seriously considered it...I loved the first two games and enjoyed the third, even though I felt they reallllllly reached for the story to come together (and yes, I read the first three novels...color me unimpressed with Jacinto's Remnant and Anvil's Gate, enough that I have yet to purchase Coalition's End) the actual game play was excellent and very fun minus a few AI issues with the female gears in the party. I gotta admit though, I'm not terribly impressed with the idea of playing anyone other than Marcus, Dom, Cole and Baird and depending on how much the download is, I'm not sure it'll be worth it for another 3 hours of game time. Yeah, being RAAM could be neat but...I don't know. I'm on the fence.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The only reason my Wii will be awoken from it's slumber is to play Skyward Sword. After I finish that, it'll probably go into the recycling bin.
    I can't wait! I am hoping it will be a Christmas present for me
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i just bought that today actually. just in case i didn't get it for X-mas. the game i of course mean. i also bought the strategy guide that i always get IF they have one. which they don't always for most games. unfortunally i can't play the damn thing until prolly X-mas eve after my family leaves.

since i'm getting the Wii For X-mas. anyways hopefully i'll be getting "Epic Mickey" for X-mas & if i don't i'll just say fuck it & buy it myself.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I can't wait! I am hoping it will be a Christmas present for me
    It's going to be a Christmas present for me, from me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 321 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast