• shotguns

2 14.29%
  • snipers

4 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311
Results 7,751 to 7,754 of 7754

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless people behind Dead Space are running the show, I'm not going to get excited. Not sure where they ended up since EA shut down Visceral. I'd much rather have a remaster that doesn't suck. The game doesn't need to be remade. It's already fantastic. Plus it's EA so the odds of it being a lazy cash grab are fair.

Maybe when they release some gameplay. I refuse to allow any hype with non-gameplay trailers anymore. Too many developers use them to hide flaws.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Dead Space i've never played any of those to be honest

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dead Space is a really fun franchise. If you're into survival horror, then give it a shot. I'm not sure why they feel it needs to be remade, I'd much rather just have another game in the franchise.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Dead Space is a really fun franchise. If you're into survival horror, then give it a shot. I'm not sure why they feel it needs to be remade, I'd much rather just have another game in the franchise.

Because none of it's creators are still in the company. This way they can retool and reimagine without having redraft entirely new blueprints. I can always tell when a new team hops onto an existing franchise. It's not always bad, but it rarely feels the same. It's definitely the safer route to make some more money of the franchise.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311