• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 321 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome Valtron

---

Check this out - an in depth preview of Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves!!

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pa...cId=3172597&p=

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I know many of you have DS's and I don't mean to be harsh, but the PSP makes the DS look like a piece of shit, yet they sell through the roof. I know the reason for it (different demographic, cheaper), but it still pisses me off.
    Well, I think you've cut to the heart of the argument. The PSP is a better machine - that is beyond doubt. However, I can name two games I would like to play that are out for the PSP (Crisis Core and Patapon) and that's about it. With the DS, there's the Phoenix Wright series, Advance Wars: DOR, Final Fantasy IV, Professor Layton, etc.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just uninformed. But it seems like the PSP is doomed by its lack of third party support.
    And it's so long and boring modding it you just never get to play!

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i need everyone with a 360's gamertag... actually if you see this just add me. i'm blaklabrat.
    i don't have enough friends and i'm sick of playing by myself all the time.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    i need everyone with a 360's gamertag... actually if you see this just add me. i'm blaklabrat.
    i don't have enough friends and i'm sick of playing by myself all the time.
    I'm adding you, but you should post your gamertag in the Collective Gamer Friend Codes thread.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Country
    Country Flag

oh! thanks! lol

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

nope is there a demo of it?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Little Big Planet on the PS3 is fun. The user created levels are amazing. They have levels based on Silent Hill, Dead Space, and others I can't remember right now. They even have a level you can down load based on MGS4 which is pretty fun. Haven't tried making my own levels yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Street Fighter IV on the PS3... anyone has it, let's play.

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're on twitter, you can now suggest changes/features for the upcoming game COD: modern warfare 2 straight to the developer community manager. just write a tweet about what you want in the game, and include the hash tag #mw2.
    to see peoples suggestions, and vote for them, go here: http://twitter.infinityward.com/
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just came across this thread so no time to catch up yet. I play cod4 on the ps3 if there are others here then I wouldn't mind a game or two. I am in a clan called MAAN(married and always nagged) that is for married and over 21 only. I have not bought 5 yet since it took a little time to catch on and everyone was still playing 4. When I get back from the store I'll read this thread and see who is up for some action.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

sleepless - add me as a friend - turtlex27

I love Modern Warfare, it's my favorite and I can't wait for the new one in the fall... right now I'm trying to rank up in WaW.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will add as soon as the wife unleashes the tv. The mancave can not get here fast enough.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot all about new Street Fighter...is it any good????

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this game but my shaking is making it impossible to play.

So I made my charcter get an S.T.D. from a German whore. Now he is slowly dying of gohnneria in a V.A. hospital.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice ClicheGuevara is on a distinguished road ClicheGuevara's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Has anyone here played Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3?
    Valkyria Chronicles is a great game. . I love srpg's, it's the closest thing I've played to fire emblem. besides the fact that once you choose your character all the movement and action takes place in 3rd person. The art direction of the game is excellent too.

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I am not up to speed on what the shakes are from, though I love the std addition. If you are on ps3 let me know. I do play sometime for the wrong reason, but I love the game so any chance I get to play is a good one.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    Jon, I am not up to speed on what the shakes are from, though I love the std addition. If you are on ps3 let me know. I do play sometime for the wrong reason, but I love the game so any chance I get to play is a good one.
    I would do so but the reality is that NOone knows what is causing these shakes. They quite literally hinder any movements that come after another quick movement... the kiss of death in this game.

And thank you. I think I may just sell my PS3 unless I can find someting more strategic such as a newer version of Civ.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Is it part of a franchise? Or is it a stand alone game? I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but the more I'm exposed to it, the more I want to play it.

And Valtron - the Roy Phillips mission : did you open Tenpenny Tower's floodgates? Or did you take down Phillips and his gang?

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a demo for Valkyria Chronicles up. And it is a standalone game, I believe.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

I killed Phillips, feev.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For a gain or loss of Karma?

Country
    Country Flag

i'm on my first prestige on CoD. level 41.. and i finally got to release the fucking hounds!

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember if I gained or lost karma... but after you're done with that, and if you've already done the Crowley mission from the Ghoul Underworld in the Museum of History (where you get the T51-B power armor), you can kill Tenpenny for a gain in karma. And some sweet gear. No one raises an alarm, either.

Gunslinger Apprentice ClicheGuevara is on a distinguished road ClicheGuevara's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Excellent! Is it part of a franchise? Or is it a stand alone game? I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but the more I'm exposed to it, the more I want to play it.

And Valtron - the Roy Phillips mission : did you open Tenpenny Tower's floodgates? Or did you take down Phillips and his gang?

It's part of a franchise, that was on ps2 and psp. . though most of them are called valkyrie chronicles.

and though you were not talking to me, I Killed Roy and the rest of the ghouls. . and then killed everyone in tenpenny tower. . god, I love fallout.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 321 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast