1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 321 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly whats the point in wasting your time on it, but if i do find someone i might just make it my mission to kill them as much as possible no matter how many times i die myself!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I tried jumping into a match last night with some friends and they ended up on the other team for my first match. Well one friend was doing so good and had the gunner helicopter, I forget the name. Well he had it so long that he ended up getting a nuke. when you looked at his kill/death ratio he was something like 26 and 2 I think. everybody on my team and I mean EVERYBODY said that he was cheating. But I know he wasn't because I was in party chat with him and his brother so I knew that his brother was just helping to watch out for him. His sister did it several matches later with his gamer tag. They're just that good.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I don't think i have come across any hacking so far, don't see the point in it though, it would take the fun out of it ofr me!
    the only real glitch I found somebody using, and this was before I knew about it, Was the Javelin glitch where you pretty much become a suicide bomber. I found this guy in a corner facing away from me so I knifed him. Well because of the glitch and where he was standing it killed me and several other on my team. When I found that one guy trying to cheat I know i was pissing him and his friend off. Because his friend who was on my team couldn't kill me and i just kept destroying this one guy. He would spawn and not even have a chance to get off one shot before he was dead.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly, in the last few days everything seems to have clicked into place and i know when to rush an enemy and also when to bide my time and let the enemy come to me.

People were asking questions of me when i had my perfect game of 76 kills & 6 deaths but i was just on a good team who worked together against some poor players, you only have to look at my 1.80 KD ratio to see that im a better than average player and don't cheat, not that i know how to on MW2!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My fellow gamers, please do yourselves a favor, and watch this trailer for Red Dead Redemption :

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...re_121509.html

I know it's ridiculously early to say this , but ... possible GOTY contender?

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats looks a great game, is it coming out for PS3 aswell?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard about this a while back, but you've just brought it back to my mind. I'm really looking forward to this game. I loved GUN even though it was ridiculously easy, and I love R*, so this seems to be my type of game. My friend said the first one was excellent.

Been playing fifa 10 a lot, really want to play online but my box is banned I find it so much easier to play with a low rated team like Norwich City than I do to play with Liverpool, who I support.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I heard about this a while back, but you've just brought it back to my mind. I'm really looking forward to this game. I loved GUN even though it was ridiculously easy, and I love R*, so this seems to be my type of game. My friend said the first one was excellent.

Been playing fifa 10 a lot, really want to play online but my box is banned I find it so much easier to play with a low rated team like Norwich City than I do to play with Liverpool, who I support.
    why is your xbox banned?

Country
    Country Flag

I hacked it so that I could get games for free. I got what I desevered really. I still play my flashed games, obviously just not online

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/object..._Arkham_2.html

THE GAME THAT SHOULD'VE GOT GOTY NOW HAS A SEQUEL

Country
    Country Flag

I hacked it so that I could get games for free. I got what I desevered really. I still play my flashed games, obviously just not online

at least you're admitting you got what you deserved unlike some people bitching about the mass banning before the game dropped.

I can't wait for the next Arkham game.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post

at least you're admitting you got what you deserved unlike some people bitching about the mass banning before the game dropped.

I can't wait for the next Arkham game.
    I didn't play any games early, and stayed away from big titles until after release. I'm not gonna bitch and moan, I know what I was doing was wrong, and I understand that they were within their rights to do it. Ah well.

Where do you think it'll be set? This new Arkham? Because it doesn't look like Arkham. I like what they did with the Joker due to the ending of Arkham
    Spoiler:
    I assume his new look is due to that excessive intake of Titan.
    From the trailer, I reckon Penguin will be in it.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know where it will be set. I never read any of the Batman comics or the Arkham series. But I don't think they had a new one in the comics. I heard a rumor that two face was gonna be in the sequel. It would be cool if penguin was in it too.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the 1887 shotguns on mw2 are straight dirty. you can't touch someone if they have the double shotguns, lightweight, and the other running perk. those guns are just too good, they have too much firepower and range. it is insane

and red dead is a great series, the sequel looks great, and the first one (red dead revolver) was way better than GUN
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

playing MW2 last night was fucking awesome. We had enough friends on last night that are party took up one whole side. In fact at one point it was so big we had 2 other people on the other team. Gaming got so intense that at one point i didn't notice how low my battery was. So in the middle of an awesome kill streak my controller dies and i had to run across the room to get a half charged battery to keep playing. I ended up dying because of the controller dying. Because of what happened last night I told my wife to get me the thing that holds and charges the battery pack. That way I won't run into this problem again.

Country
    Country Flag

Where do you think it'll be set? This new Arkham? Because it doesn't look like Arkham. I like what they did with the Joker due to the ending of Arkham
    Spoiler:
    I assume his new look is due to that excessive intake of Titan.
    From the trailer, I reckon Penguin will be in it.
    OK so you asked me who would be in the new game and where would it be set. Well if you pay close attention to the trailer they give you most of the answers all ready. Check out this they disect the trailer and show you who all will more then likely be in the sequel. http://www.gamesradar.com/f/what-we-...15121615570047

Country
    Country Flag

Whoah, never thought so much could be included in one trailer...

Country
    Country Flag

I know right. It's like watching an episode of Lost. I think they even disected the first game which had clues to who would be in the second game.

Country
    Country Flag

anybody try jumping into the pool on top of the hotel in Uncharted 2? I thought that was pretty funny.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yup !! I loved that !!!! Plus... trophy!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else here planning on picking up Darksiders ?

http://playmagazine.com/index.php?fu...contentid=1989

Country
    Country Flag

OMG I LOVE uncharted 2. It's way easier to shoot people in this game. Plus the story is phenomenal. I would see this opening day if they made this into a movie. I'm up to the point where
    Spoiler:
    you are with Tenzin and you find out the dead people in the cave were SS and the monster shows up.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Tatts! Lots of cool stuff still to come. I loved it too, I'm replying now on a higher difficulty.

Oh, and a quick piece of advice / hintage :
    hintage
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

OK so I've passed that part and if I remember right I left off where you are in the court yard area after you cross the bridge that just happens to break as your walking across.

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone else have short pants cos of the games due out in march? Gran tourismo, god of war, super street fighter and... FINAL FANTASY!!! it realy is like a bus, u wait ages 4 one then 4 come at the same time.
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 321 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast