Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
Also, I see the PSN store has a bunch of new EOY specials. So many games calling my name: RE3, Star Wars, Doom, Disco, Ghost of Tsushima, FF7 Remake...

So many games, so little time.
Needing to snag a few of those myself.
Do it. The sale runs through 1/12/21 so you still have some time to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
Oh man, you haven't even played Alan Wake, have you? Curious what you'll think of the AWE DLC since it's all based on Alan Wake. It's what make me pick up Control Ultimate Editions when I heard the 2nd DLC was all about Alan Wake. Alan Wake is fucking awesome.
I have not, unfortunately it's a Microsoft exclusive. Bummer.

I completed the AWE DLC though just a little while ago. You have to hunt Dr. Hartman. Those sections are genuinely creepy af.

RE3 is one I have to pick up as well. I have to finish RE2, come to think of it...I died during the first boss fight back in like April and never turned it back on lol. I guess I wasn't all that into it, which is weird after like 2 decades of wanting a RE2 remake. Maybe I'll play RE7 first.
Dude, this is really weird, but I couldn't get into RE2 Remake either. Idk why!! I think maybe it was all the incessant backtracking that killed it for me. I got maybe 6-7 hours into, picked up something else, and never want back to it.

I heard that REmake3 is actually much more streamlined. Oddly enough this makes me want to pick it up even more over RE2. Plus, dat Nemesis.