• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 321 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What about that cliffhangerish ending, Mike? How did that sit with you?
    I thought it was pretty cool. I wasn't expecting it.

Spoiler:
    I'm not really worried about our friend Isaac. He just spent the entire game destroying weird, long-limbed creatures, so I don't think he's going to have much trouble putting an end to some screaming bitch. I like to think he curb stomped her ass and then lit her up with his plasma cutter.

My cousin's husband (same guy who let me borrow Dead Space) bought me Alone In the Dark for Christmas. I'm going to hold off on starting it since I'm expecting to receive a couple more games for Christmas that I'm looking forward to playing more. It look pretty cool though.

Has anybody played it?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Anyone else looking forward to Brutal Legend? It reminds me of what guitar hero would've been if it were an action game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5lMHbq9j8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WYH2sFCGvE

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really stoked to see what the Next Metal Gear is going to be... but chances are it'll be at least a year before we get anything more than the green announcement page.

My game backlog is insane now, though. I'm desperately trying to wrap up Prince of Persia, but after that I've still got to complete about four others. And WoW... the ongoing struggle that is WoW...

Now that I've hit 55, rolled a Death Knight, and am starting to get interested in pre-Burning Crusade endgame, I have a strange nostalgia for the early days. Thinkin' about rolling a new character on a RPPVP server... get the whole experience, you know? Purest form of story, true Alliance/Horde conflict... It is appealing.

But such a timesuck!

Ah, I wish I could duplicate myself. That way I could fulfill my academic and slackeristic endeavors.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ur 55? that sucks....i keed!

i got fallout 3...perty good so far, not very far into it..just got into megaton

only complaint is the compass and some of the little stuff like that..kind've awkward to deal with at the moment.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I got Guitar Hero World Tour!
    I already had Rock Band and Rock Band2... I'm considering touring next year!!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to a collectibles warehouse yesterday, and I got both Bart Simpson's Nightmare and Ultraman (SNES) in their original boxes (instructional booklets included) for $15 bucks each!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cort is on a distinguished road Cort's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, im playing Fallout 3, damn good and left 4 dead...really good if your into killing hordes of zombies and i am. Also COD world at war it's ok so far.

My Mood
    Gay

Finally got Little Big Planet !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Finally got Little Big Planet !
    When I finally get a PS3 in March this will be one of the first games I get.

My Mood
    Gay

Actually, it was kind of cool... My girlfriend went out for some groceries and came home with bread, milk, eggs, and Little Big Planet! I'm only on the very early levels, where you learn how to move, etc, but it's a lot of fun !

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thats my kind of groceries!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    thats my kind of groceries!
    Yeah, me too !

I keep making up reasons to send her to the grocery store, but so far, no new games!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Actually, it was kind of cool... My girlfriend went out for some groceries and came home with bread, milk, eggs, and Little Big Planet! I'm only on the very early levels, where you learn how to move, etc, but it's a lot of fun !
    And you didn't get down on one knee and propose to her on the spot? I would have? Little Big Planet rocks.

I got Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction and Resistance 2(coincidentally both are made by Insomniac) for Christmas. I've been wanting to play R & C since the PS3 came out. I love that franchise.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I went to pick up End War since it's only $39 right now. When I got to Game Stop there were probably 15 people in line and only one person working the counter. Guess it will have to wait till tomorrow.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I got Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction and Resistance 2(coincidentally both are made by Insomniac) for Christmas. I've been wanting to play R & C since the PS3 came out. I love that franchise.
    Wise choices my friend

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Maaaaaan, I cannot get the hang of the Mariokart Wii steering wheel - or even just using the wii remote on it's own...GC controller all the way!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm right with you Lisa, the Wii controller confuses the hell out of me!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

hate hate hate the wii controller. If anyone invites me to a get together with a bunch of people playing the wii, I always bring all my gamecube controllers.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me and my siblings are having a brutal Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe tournament tonight!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got booed off the stage on Guitar Hero World Tour

I'm going back to my wimpy RPG's

My Mood
    Gay

I'm heading out tonight to a New Years Eve ROCK BAND II gathering so I'm looking forward to lots of bad singing, horrible drumming and fun guitar playing!

I haven't opened my new Guitar Hero World Tour yet.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks soooo easy when my son plays it! When I got booed I said, "I bet that happened to you all the time when you first started too, right?" He just gave me a look like - not really, but I'm too kind to say

My Mood
    Gay

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished Prince of Persia just now.

Holy crap, the credits are long!

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Overall impression(s)?

I'm just about halfway through the game myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 321 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast