• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 321 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Things I am hyped for:

How Game Pass is only going to get more awesome. i'm going to get to play some great games without having to buy them, and on day one at that! I've been enjoying playing MLB The Show for the past two months on Game Pass.

Somerville - As a spiritual successor to Limbo and Inside, I am super excited for this one.

A Plague Tale 2: The first Plague Tale game was really good. The plot got a little ridiculous by the end, but it's atmosphere and world was so well-crafted, and the lead characters were so well done that it didn't really matter. I can only hope that with the sequel they keep the good story and world and just expand on the game play a bit. The only real drawback with Plague Tale is the limitations on the game play itself...it was like a less fun Last of Us. The only good thing about the gameplay though was it progressed nicely and added new elements or environment specific mechanics that while the gameplay wasn't necessarily great, it never felt that repetitive.

There's a lot of other games I'm looking foward to...Halo Infinite (though I haven't played 5 yet), Battlefield 2042, Starfield, Outer Worlds 2 (still have to play the first, but I know I'll like it), Hades, Diablo 2. I supposed I should also check out Fallout 76 at some point.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i haven't watched all of xbox's showcase yet i was zonked out when it aired lol. and i was the same for the Nintendo one as well but i just got done watching it and it sucked major cock guys. the only games that looked fun i think anyways were maybe that Mario Rabbit game it's got a sequel coming out next year. and maybe Mario Golf? that's coming out this month as a matter of fact the rest i could care less about except they said that the new game the next one comes out next year sometime.

i am not surprised on that one single iota. and a watch of Zelda that comes out in November and that one i might get. but though they did mention Skayward Sword this is the 35th Anniversary and they ain't really doing a goddamn thing, 1. skayward sword, 2 a fucking watch and that's it. oh an an expansion pack for Calamity that came out Last Novemeber they aren't doing a fucking thing for that yet they did more for fucking Mario last year! shit they were still doing that as recent as fucking march. Zelda is my favorite game of all time the 1st one from (1986) is my all time favorite game of all time and it's the game that made me a gamer when i was a kid.

i wanted them to put more games on the switch such as well Twilight Princess for example, or any of the other ones i want them all on the switch in short yet they said they have no plans? oh i'm so fucking pissed guys i just can't find the right words. the rest of the showcase though was ass

oh and Zelda controllers that i forgot about other than that... man it pisses me off

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

also my Ratchet and Clank rift apart (2021) came yesterday the game is fucking sweet as hell i think it's the best one they've done in years and they even poke fun at themselves by having ratchet say to Clank that they have been retired for years.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It appears some PS5's will be made available tomorrow via invite only. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

good luck man i sure as hell hope you nab yours, if ya do make sure you watch it right when you turn it on for the 1st time and it loads up, also make sure you turn off the voice you will know it when you hear it, it can get really annoying really fast.

when you first turn it on and it loads up it shows that just once and that's it. when you see it you will know what the hell i'm talking about, or look for it online it's there on you tube prolly

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love a Series X, but my Xbox One is only like a 16 months old. Once they stop making versions of games for Xbox One then I'll have to make the jump. But it will probably take a couple years for that to happen.

Country
    Country Flag

i'd love one too as my one X i had to replace in 2019 i think it was? i would have waited but no date had been released for the Series X at that time

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    good luck man i sure as hell hope you nab yours, if ya do make sure you watch it right when you turn it on for the 1st time and it loads up, also make sure you turn off the voice you will know it when you hear it, it can get really annoying really fast.

when you first turn it on and it loads up it shows that just once and that's it. when you see it you will know what the hell i'm talking about, or look for it online it's there on you tube prolly
    Thanks. I won't be too busted up if I don't get one. My PS4 Pro is still chugging along just fine. Figured what the hell though if I can get one. I have yet to acquire a 4K or better TV so it's probably all for naught. To realize it's true potential that is.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

i never did get a pro but i did get mine in (2016) in May of that year so it was before it came out and yeah i could have waited that's true but than i said ya know what? fuck it i wasn't gonna wait until the end of the year to get the pro i wasn't patient enough and one PS4 is enough i didn't need to buy a 2nd one i mean that is over $800.00 bucks. this Ratchet and Clank game is fucking awesome bro though there was one dude that even on the easiest mode this dude is impossible and i can't even imagine how hard he must be on the hardest mode! where no weapon can harm him this creature all it really does it piss him off even more and i had to reset my last check point in order to get past him the 1st time. the 2nd however i haven't yet as i had to look that up online and i haven't done the 3rd yet. also did ya get it?

Country
    Country Flag

i never did get a pro but i did get mine in (2016) in May of that year so it was before it came out and yeah i could have waited that's true but than i said ya know what? fuck it i wasn't gonna wait until the end of the year to get the pro i wasn't patient enough and one PS4 is enough i didn't need to buy a 2nd one i mean that is over $800.00 bucks. this Ratchet and Clank game is fucking awesome bro though there was one dude that even on the easiest mode this dude is impossible and i can't even imagine how hard he must be on the hardest mode! where no weapon can harm him this creature all it really does it piss him off even more and i had to reset my last check point in order to get past him the 1st time. the 2nd however i haven't yet as i had to look that up online and i haven't done the 3rd yet. also did ya get it?
    I got my order in 6 minutes after it opened and it appeared they still had units available an hour later. Order confirmation in hand but no shipping notice yet. I believe it when I see that.

Never really been a R&C fan but maybe I should check it out. If I end up with a unit.

Country
    Country Flag

congrats bro i'm glad you got your console man now you no doubt are going to count the hrs before it gets there i know i did. funny thing i pre-orderd close enough for spelling lol, the new Ratchet and Clank game and it came with no joke a $100 bucks or something for Wine. while since i am an adult i can have a good laugh about that since it's pretty weird that of all things they'd send you is something that would get you drunk. my question is kids no doubt ordered this game do they get one of these too? and if so that's an odd thing to send a kid.

Country
    Country Flag

congrats bro i'm glad you got your console man now you no doubt are going to count the hrs before it gets there i know i did. funny thing i pre-orderd close enough for spelling lol, the new Ratchet and Clank game and it came with no joke a $100 bucks or something for Wine. while since i am an adult i can have a good laugh about that since it's pretty weird that of all things they'd send you is something that would get you drunk. my question is kids no doubt ordered this game do they get one of these too? and if so that's an odd thing to send a kid.
    Thanks! Received the shipping notice and it'll be here Monday. I get those wine things with books I order as well. Straight to the trash.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Anyone else playing Apex Legends online?
    I still play from time to time!
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about halfway through AC:2. I've been meaning to replay the old Creed games. I replayed the original and Black Flag last year.

I'm looking forward to Diablo 2. I should have enough Rewards points it won't cost me a cent

Country
    Country Flag

so ya got your PS5 yet bro? and if so how much are ya loving it?

Country
    Country Flag

so ya got your PS5 yet bro? and if so how much are ya loving it?
    I did and I'm loving it! The load times are amazingly fast compared to the PS4. My wife thinks it's just some fancy streaming device Plus, my PS4 Pro is up to almost $200 on eBay

Country
    Country Flag

i keep all my old consoles i think in all i have about 20 of them? not 20 PS4's but i just mean i have all my consoles other than my Original NES i have the upperdeck since i was a kid. my original NES went to shit back in the early 2000's. it stopped working on it's own i think i had it 18 years before it went to shit on me. it broke my heart to have to throw it away it really did, i agree on the load times it is amazingly fast also always choose Performance over having 30 fps Performance always wins. Really i don't have that many games for it i have Ratchet and Clank:Rift Apart (2021) Demon Souls which i haven't started yet cause i'm just not confident yet on how good or bad i'll do in it i've never played the series before.

but the game just looked so fucking good ya know? than i do have godfall but i'd say pass on that one my friend and Miles Morales the version with Spider-man remastered i bought my console from Sony and that's the game i wanted was Miles Morales the i think it was called The Ultimate edition. i haven't played it ratchet and clank in a few days though i needed a bit of a break plus there's a big bad in it that i'm just not ready to go and try to beat yet that's how i like beating someone i like to do it when i'm good and ready

Country
    Country Flag

My dream someday is that Mario 3 will come to PS. I know, I know, probably will never happen but that was my all time favorite game as a kid. I guess I could get it on one of those mini-console things, right? Really have never pursued it.

I have a few games I need to switch over to the PS5 version and check them out. Final Fantasy Remake and RE8. I probably won't get R&C as it's just not my thing. The next new game purchase will probably be Far Cry 6.

If you have any general setup tips to improve performance for the PS5, I'm all ears. I'm sure I probably haven't even scratched the surface.

Country
    Country Flag

1stly i say check out the new Ratchet and clank it's the best one they've done in years. 2ndly you do know you can stick your ps4 games into it and it will most likely upgrade it to PS5 graphics. i think they did that with damn near all the PS4 games but i can't remember. either way if you have any ps4 games even if it was Ratchet and clank it'll be upgraded to PS5 graphics you don't have to buy them again i don't think. all i know is to always pick performance and https://www.youtube.com/user/johndavidglasscock

check this guy out he helps with a lot of shit out for the ps5

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i keep all my old consoles i think in all i have about 20 of them? not 20 PS4's but i just mean i have all my consoles other than my Original NES i have the upperdeck since i was a kid. my original NES went to shit back in the early 2000's. it stopped working on it's own i think i had it 18 years before it went to shit on me. it broke my heart to have to throw it away it really did, i agree on the load times it is amazingly fast also always choose Performance over having 30 fps Performance always wins. Really i don't have that many games for it i have Ratchet and Clank:Rift Apart (2021) Demon Souls which i haven't started yet cause i'm just not confident yet on how good or bad i'll do in it i've never played the series before.

but the game just looked so fucking good ya know? than i do have godfall but i'd say pass on that one my friend and Miles Morales the version with Spider-man remastered i bought my console from Sony and that's the game i wanted was Miles Morales the i think it was called The Ultimate edition. i haven't played it ratchet and clank in a few days though i needed a bit of a break plus there's a big bad in it that i'm just not ready to go and try to beat yet that's how i like beating someone i like to do it when i'm good and ready
    You threw out the NES?! It probably just needed a new pin connector. I've never come across an NES that was actually dead. Most of them can be fixed fairly easily. I have 3 that people just gave me because they were "broken".
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

you tell me this now but it was at least 15 years since this did happen and i had no idea at the time or else i wouldn't have thrown away. i do have the upper deck though i dunno if that still works i haven't plugged it in well it's been a few years i think. my 4K tv doesn't let me do that anyways i don't think

Country
    Country Flag

1stly i say check out the new Ratchet and clank it's the best one they've done in years. 2ndly you do know you can stick your ps4 games into it and it will most likely upgrade it to PS5 graphics. i think they did that with damn near all the PS4 games but i can't remember. either way if you have any ps4 games even if it was Ratchet and clank it'll be upgraded to PS5 graphics you don't have to buy them again i don't think. all i know is to always pick performance and https://www.youtube.com/user/johndavidglasscock

check this guy out he helps with a lot of shit out for the ps5
    Thanks for the link. Very helpful. Although the guy's outro is annoying AF.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 321 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast