• shotguns

2 14.29%
  • snipers

4 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308
Results 7,676 to 7,680 of 7680

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm gonna wait until I get a PS5 to play REVillage.

If Sony ever goes into production, that is
    My son says it is gorgeous on the 5 and in 4K. Neither of which I have. Gonna play it anyway.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I need to play through the last RE game before I buy the new one. I've been playing a lot of The Binding of Isaac. What an addicting, sometimes frustrating, fun as hell game it is.
    I didn't like 7 at all when I started playing it. It grew on me though and I ended up with a platinum at the end of the day.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

my next games i plan on buying is the NEW Ratchet and Clank game and of course Skyward Sword both coming out in June and July

Invincible fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to replay Skyward Sword on my Switch. It gets a lot of hate because of the motion controls, but honestly it was a pretty solid Zelda game.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i have it on my Wii as i bought it back than but i got to the 1st level and than stopped cause i got tired of using the motion controls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308