I've sunk about 70 hours into Fallout 4 and I'm having fun still, save for that like 6 block section in downtown Boston that apparently notoriously freezes constantly. There are a few mods said to help, but activating a model disables achievements, so I guess I'll fool around with mods on playthrough 2.

Im also super into NHL 19 though I've just started my franchise. After creating a team and a bunch of custom players (some video game inspired players would be Zidane Tribal, Isaac Clarke, Alan Wake, Barret Wallace and other FF characters). I've always liked having a mostly created team, but past games have made that impossible. In NHL 08 and NHL 12, every created player was on a 3 year contract. And even making my players fairly low with high potential, I not can't afford everyone, but the game usually glitches out and either auto resigns unsigned players due to salary cap, making it impossible to let them walk, or other stuff. In NHL 19 I can pick contract length to stagger them, not to mention give my goalie a six year deal for like 4.5M, which is reasonable.

Notv only that, but I can create 15-17 year old players and plug them in the OHL so they'll be drafted in the next 3 seasons, and probably not by me. So basically I spent, off and on, about 3 weeks creating about 45 players and a team... now im finally playing! And the game play is stellar.