• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301
Results 7,501 to 7,513 of 7513

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Are they open world?
    They are, here's a nice watch for the second game:

Rock-n-roll never forgets razz has a spectacular aura about razz has a spectacular aura about razz has a spectacular aura about razz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If any of you appreciate subtle, lovecraftian horror games that rely on storytelling and tone instead of jumpscares, and don't care much about graphics, this pointillist first person puzzle game by the name of No One Lives Under The Lighthouse Is about two hours long, but worth the five-dollar asking price.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that one is available on Game Pass, but I could be wrong on that.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Shadow King fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to 100% Uncharted 3. That Crushing (Very Hard) difficulty was a pain in the ass. I hate when regular enemies can snipe you with a pistol from 100 yards away.
    What was it John Lennon said? Bigger than Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to 100% Uncharted 3. That Crushing (Very Hard) difficulty was a pain in the ass. I hate when regular enemies can snipe you with a pistol from 100 yards away.

It's only fair they can do what the player can do

The Shadow King fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually the Uncharted series is one of the better balanced franchises I've played in that regard. If you try to snipe from far with a pistol the game will compensate with disorienting your grip ever so slightly and upping the recoil a bit.
    What was it John Lennon said? Bigger than Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks. I like to pretend I'm Jack Bauer and only use a pistol. In Black Ops 2, the last CoD game I played, I literally had 24,000+ kills with the Five-Seven pistol haha.

Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just downloaded Maneater and played for a couple of hours. It's a quite fun shark RPG and I can't wait to level up my shark some more.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's official. I've lost my ever-loving mind. I'm totally addicted to Farm Simulator 19 now
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Civilization VI is free on the Epic Store!

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on scoring the Platinum! I got mine on Far Cry 3 the other night but it's pretty simple to do.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Civilization VI is free on the Epic Store!
    Wish I could take advantage of that. Waiting for a sale on xbox

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got past that first boss in Resident Evil Revelations. He was a pain the ass. Just a damage sponge.

All in all I'm enjoying the game so far. Normally I wouldn't like the episode treatment the game uses, but it's actually the perfect game for me to play while doing school work, knowing I won't sit and play a game for hours straight instead of doing schoolwork. I can take a 30-60 break and get back to it. I know the 3DS version wouldn't have looked this good, but for a port from a handheld, it plays very well and looks pretty damn good. It's a solid mix of the more action oriented direction the game went while also bringing back that survival horror aspect. There is plenty of ammo around, but you burn through it pretty quick. Plenty of times I've been fully stocked and then 10 minutes later I'm nearly empty and backtracking for ammunition.

I think it's leaving Gamepass in two weeks so I'm getting it in while I can. Then it's back to Final Fantasy XII.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301