Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lost

17 54.84%
  • Six Feet Under

14 45.16%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: BTVSAT - Quarterfinals: 2000s (Bracket 2)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I had heard of it a while ago when Ves and Razz sported Who themes simultaneously, but I didn't start watching it until Dodge ... insisted that I start it

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It took me ages, but I think the promise of a serious, in depth opinion on every Lost episode from me might've helped!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4