Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Field of Dreams - All things Baseball

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Dodgers were down 2 -1 at the bottom of the ninth, and they couldn't get a run with a man on 2nd and 3rd, and no outs. It was frustrating to watch.
    Ah, I call that "a Chicago Cubs special"

Don't talk to me about frustration.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo!!! Rangers swept the Astros!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this a bad time to mention the Yankees 9 game winning streak?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well if you wait till tomorrow it may be a ten game streak! Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Well the streak is over...it was a good'n
    Sloth Love Chunk

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tigers lost to the White Sox today. Three back with only a handful of games left. Three is a big number and the Tigers are going to have to win a large percentage of their remaining games to have a shot at the playoffs. Let's hope for a huge meltdown from the Sox.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

is it a good time to say that the A's are owning baseball?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Nope!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Rangers are ranked number 1 again! Bring on the post season!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Surprising year to say the least. Expos errr.....Nationals in the playoffs with chances for the A's, Pirates, and Orioles as well. Crazy!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Tigers lost to the White Sox today. Three back with only a handful of games left. Three is a big number and the Tigers are going to have to win a large percentage of their remaining games to have a shot at the playoffs. Let's hope for a huge meltdown from the Sox.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Bringing it. Game on with 8 to go!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tell you what, just about everyone better be "Bringing It" in their respective divisions in the A.L.!!!! There ain't a real "shoe-in" out there!!!!! Tough race all around though the "Central" must win the division to get in!!!!

Check it out:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp

Edit: Texas does have the "Division", but not necessarily the top seed. Very interesting and exciting!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Bringing it. Game on with 8 to go!
    Congrats to the Tigers on their 2012 division championship. They finally decided to play big boy baseball while the Sox decided to roll over and die. Fuckers.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

while the Sox decided to roll over and die. Fuckers.
    I wouldn't go that far*. The Tigers, I believe, have their last 6 games on the road and they have not been a good road team this year. We will see.

*Actually I would however I'm trying to be nice.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5 rookie pitchers...GO A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

while the Sox decided to roll over and die. Fuckers.
    I wouldn't go that far*. The Tigers, I believe, have their last 6 games on the road and they have not been a good road team this year. We will see.

*Actually I would however I'm trying to be nice.
    They are also going to be playing against two bad teams with nothing left to play for but pride.

Meanwhile the Sox have to face a team fighting for a playoff spot who also have a really good pitching staff. Then they go on the road to face a team they just lost 2/3 to at home.

I had hope a week ago. Now, not so much. It's gonna take a near miracle to even get to game 163.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

5 rookie pitchers...GO A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No doubt. The A's are freaking amazing!!!! Where did these guys come from???? LOL

Gotta hand it to them!!! Sure don't want the Yanks to draw them in the playoff's!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Detroit Tigers 2012 A.L. Central Division Champs! Woot.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nationals National League East Division Champs - who a thought it possible! Strasburg has gotta be really pissed that they shut him down now!

Yankees up one game with two to go over the Orioles. Yesterdays game against boston was an onslaught - 9 runs inteh 2nd inning and hte game was over - 4 dingers in the inning - Tex makes a nicve comeback and Cano is very very hot right now. Sabathia shut em down! Tonight Phelps takes the mound instead of NOva - a good move on Girardi's part! While down south its the O's Gonzalez v. Tampa bays Shields - I'd think TB is the fave!

As Jeter says the goal is not to get to the post season via the wild card, the goal is to win your division!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Exhausting. Texas has only needed to win one and can't seem to get it done. Kind of falling apart at the end. Drives me crazy.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Exhausting. Texas has only needed to win one and can't seem to get it done. Kind of falling apart at the end. Drives me crazy.
    Very sorry to hear that.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure, much as I was excited to see the yanks eke out a win against the abysmal Red Sox tonight in the 12th
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I'm sure, much as I was excited to see the yanks eke out a win against the abysmal Red Sox tonight in the 12th
    Hey, a win is a win Texas boy!!! See you in the post season!!! We're coming for y'all!!! LOL

Good luck!!! You're gonna need it!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast