Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anthologies sig/lim

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

27 nice Names for not so big money.

CUT! HORROR WRITERS ON HORROR FILM

slipcased limited 32/500 signed by 27 inkl. Clive Barker, Gary Brandner, Ramsey Campbell, Nancy A. Collins, John Farris, Ray Garton, Christopher Golden, Charles L. Grant, Joe R. Lansdale, Thomas F. Monteleone, Douglas E. Winter, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, etc.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

I'll post something when I get home tonight regarding that book. I have one that includes the 2nd signature sheet twice! It has the first signature page and then the 2nd signature page is bound in twice. It's pretty interesting.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I'll post something when I get home tonight regarding that book. I have one that includes the 2nd signature sheet twice! It has the first signature page and then the 2nd signature page is bound in twice. It's pretty interesting.
    Yes... great...
    i remember this .. double sig page version....it was on ebay this year...
    My ´normal´ one was CHEAP...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For me, one of the best looking Anthologies....

PRIME EVIL / Limited 733/1000 Signed by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Jack Cady, Ramsey Campbell, M. John Harrison, Paul Hazel, Thomas Ligotti, David Morrell, Peter Straub, Whitley Streiber, Thomas Tessier, editor Douglas e. Winter and artist/designer Thomas Canty. Bound in bonded leather with matching traycase.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I agree. It's just a beautiful book and the illustrations are really good too. Some people just don't like it though, and I don't understand why. I think it is one of Grant's best books.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

An realy nice looking Anthology:

The Very Best Of Best New Horror
    Limited Edition 200.
    signed from Stephen King, Joe Hill, Stephen JONES
    Briam LUMLEY
    Michael Marshall SMITH
    Ramsey CAMPBELL
    Christopher FOWLER
    Harlan ELLISON
    Paul MCAULEY
    Neil GAIMAN
    Terry LAMSLEY
    Caitlin KIERNAN
    Peter STRAUB
    Tim LEBBON
    Kim NEWMAN

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-15-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think this is the only signed anthology I have:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stories - Neil Gaiman & Al Sarrantonio
    limited 174/250 with custom slipcase

signed from: Joe Hill, Roddy Doyle, Joyce Carol Oates, Joanne Harris, Neil Gaiman , Michael Marshall Smith, Joe R. Lansdale, Walter Mosley, Michael Swanwick, Peter Straub, Lawrence Block, Jeffrey Ford, Chuck Palahniuk, Stewart O’Nan, Gene Wolfe, Jonathan Carroll, Jeffery Deaver, Tim Powers, Al Sarrantonio .........

Signatur Pages from Joe Hill + Chuck Palahniuk
    I really like this ´One signature on one page idea´.

My custom made blue slipcase

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Joe's doodle!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My newest anthology - The Big Book of Necon Artist's Edition:

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Are you going to post a picture of the original artwork that came with it?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, i have a number 3 of Gunpowder S/L

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Postscripts 1
    signed limited 45/150

* 'Roads Were Burning' by Adam Roberts
    * 'The Visitation' by Ray Bradbury
    * 'Riff' by Ed Gorman
    * 'The Rose Egg' by Jay Lake
    * Interview with James P. Blaylock by John Berlyne
    * 'Prize Crew' by Gene Wolfe
    * 'The Overwhelm' by Allen Ashley
    * 'A Choice of Eternities' by Eric Brown
    * 'Stripping' by Joyce Carol Oates
    * 'Tarzan of the Alps' by Brian W. Aldiss
    * 'Original Sin' by Lawrence Gordon Clark
    * 'Seventeen Syllables' by James Lovegrove
    * 'How Big's Yours?' by Article by Mike Ashley
    * 'Direct Line' by Ramsey Campbell
    * 'Restraint' by Stephen Gallagher
    * 'Footvote' by Peter Hamilton

It was a NICE gift.
    Now, i need the rest of the Postscripts S/L Series.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hee hee!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

PRIME EVIL / Limited 733/1000 Signed by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Jack Cady, Ramsey Campbell, M. John Harrison, Paul Hazel, Thomas Ligotti, David Morrell, Peter Straub, Whitley Streiber, Thomas Tessier, editor Douglas e. Winter and artist/designer Thomas Canty. Bound in bonded leather with matching traycase.

Don't forget the U.K. BANTAM EDITION 1/250.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

As always, check the Catalog:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ime+Evil+-+S+L

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

YEAH! But that one is not signed in RED.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is why it's worth more. Red degrades the value by ~25-45%.
    Spoiler:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is why it's worth more. Red degrades the value by ~25-45%.
    Spoiler:
    Might I ask why red ink can affect price?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

He's joking.

Because it puts you in the RED!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More then 20 signatures for small money...

Dark at Heart
    S/L 123/400 slipcased

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love anthologies - keep 'em coming, Frank!

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast