Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free Giveaway-Wizard and Glass 1St Edition

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Free Giveaway-Wizard and Glass 1St Edition

Continuing with a tradition started elsewhere, I am offering a free giveaway.
    Please read the terms and conditions carefully.

Item:
    Wizard and Glass. DTIV. Grant Edition. First Print. Book is very good Near Fine condition. This book is still selling on e-bay for more than $100.00
    Terms:
    1. You must be a member of Dt.com with at least 50 posts as of now (10/13/07 Midnight).
    2. You cannot already own the book.
    3. If you win, you can not sell the book. It's yours, keep it. Honor system.
    4. I pay the shipping, but only to the U.S. Outside the US, if you want it, you pay.-Otherwise it goes to the second choice.
    5. PM me with one, AND ONLY ONE request-more than one PM wil result in disqualification.
    6. Directors of Dt.com, and myself are excluded. All other Managers, Facilitators, and members are included.
    7. Entries must be received by midnight PDT 10/20/07.
    I will compile a list of names, forward them to Matt and he will print the names, clip and separate them and randomly select one from a hat.

Let's go!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, you rock. I'm impressed. That is one hell of a book to be giving away. Hell, I don't even have it... hey, wait a minute...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, you do rock.

Roland would have understood.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Do I have 50 posts, I am not sure , but to own this book.....wow!
    I truely would be honored. Please consider me.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to hand the keys to someone else for this thing.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Awesome giveaway! This should make someone really happy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Do I have 50 posts, I am not sure , but to own this book.....wow!
    I truely would be honored. Please consider me.
    Yes. It looks like you have over 60.
    Read the rules. You have to PM me that you are in.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

**walks up with a disguise**

Hello...my name is Mr. Burns...

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to whomever gets this. It's a beautiful book! One of my favorites!

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

RF, this is so generous of you. You are amazing.
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, that's awesome.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Jerome

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Wow, this is awesome, RF. It almost makes me wish I was not a director.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I qualify but before I PM I want to clarify one point. I must not already own Wizard and Glass (say, in trade pb or hardcover) or I must not already own this edition/copy of Wizard and Glass? Thanks!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Wow. I qualify but before I PM I want to clarify one point. I must not already own Wizard and Glass (say, in trade pb or hardcover) or I must not already own this edition/copy of Wizard and Glass? Thanks!
    Can't own a Grant 1st Edition Trade Hardback. (In other words the exact same book I'm giving away).

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

ah, cool. that was my question, too.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

awesomeness!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome! This is incredibly generous!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, this giveaway is an outstanding one!!! I already have the book, so good luck to the one who gets it.

I'm really impressed!

I salute you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

God!

I'm afraid I'm too new in the forums, but your giveaway is really amazing.

You're really great!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Never too new my friend, if you would like to be included--go ahead and send a PM.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    You must be a member of Dt.com with at least 50 posts as of now (10/13/07 Midnight).
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterisco
    God!

I'm afraid I'm too new in the forums, but your giveaway is really amazing.

You're really great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Never too new my friend, if you would like to be included--go ahead and send a PM.
    I am so sorry--I jumped the gun without realizing this bit of Randall's criteria at the top there, totally my fault. I will send you a PM with a personal apology but we have to stick to the rule.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There will be other giveaways (Ari has one now), so people who are new, and/ or haven't posted much as of today, will have a chance in the future-if they begin to contribute (post).

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Giveaway... what a nice word.

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, I already have one. I just wanted to thank you for your kindness and generosity.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast