• Minnesota football team
    • Hyakutake
    • Showalter & Lissauer's moon
    • A cannibalistic party
    • A little river in Oregon
    • Office supply company based in Baltimore
    How are these things related?
    Grrr...

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Just a shot in the dark.... Reindeer...?

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    Just a shot in the dark.... Reindeer...?
    Good Shot, J&Y! 8 little geese for you!
    Grrr...

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I literally only got that because when I saw "A cannibalistic party" I thought of the Donner party, and then I thought, "Donner"...that's one of Santa's reindeer.... Then I noticed there were nine clues and that the second, Fred Astaire, is a dancer.... "Dancer", that's another.... That confirmed it for me.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

As I think very highly of the folks that frequent this sub forum and know that some of you do not go to other sub forums *coughGabe**coughBonnie* I thought I would copy paste this for you all.

Hi all!

I and Locke have moved from my beautiful land to an apartment. I have stored stuff at family's homes and in the apartment attic. I could not bear to part with my tractor. I noticed that on my tiny plot of land for my apartment there was a telephone pole. I pulled my tractor up to it and chained it to the pole and covered it with a tarp.

It looks really out of place but it comforts me. I may get some work with management to mow the grass and do heavy landscaping in the spring...if spring comes... and if I can work it around school and work at the youth center.

My wife has learned a new stalling tactic in the divorce...she just isn't paying her lawyer. I am all payed up and waiting. I am now hearing roumors that she may sue me for her lawyer's fees!!

It's not like I was the one who ran off with someone nearly half my age!!!

GRRRR!!!

But the real story here is that I have found peace despite her continued head games. However, now that she sees she cannot get my goat she is playing games with Locke's emotions and that is getting me near the end of my rope.

Locke and I have decided that we will endure and we have only one more semester before he goes to Purdue...after that... she has no one to play games with.

So I have found peace...I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    As I think very highly of the folks that frequent this sub forum and know that some of you do not go to other sub forums *coughGabe**coughBonnie* I thought I would copy paste this for you all.

Hi all!

I and Locke have moved from my beautiful land to an apartment. I have stored stuff at family's homes and in the apartment attic. I could not bear to part with my tractor. I noticed that on my tiny plot of land for my apartment there was a telephone pole. I pulled my tractor up to it and chained it to the pole and covered it with a tarp.

It looks really out of place but it comforts me. I may get some work with management to mow the grass and do heavy landscaping in the spring...if spring comes... and if I can work it around school and work at the youth center.

My wife has learned a new stalling tactic in the divorce...she just isn't paying her lawyer. I am all payed up and waiting. I am now hearing roumors that she may sue me for her lawyer's fees!!

It's not like I was the one who ran off with someone nearly half my age!!!

GRRRR!!!

But the real story here is that I have found peace despite her continued head games. However, now that she sees she cannot get my goat she is playing games with Locke's emotions and that is getting me near the end of my rope.

Locke and I have decided that we will endure and we have only one more semester before he goes to Purdue...after that... she has no one to play games with.

So I have found peace...I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Jon, sorry to hear about your troubles...but troubles pass. Having gone the divorce route myself about 10 years ago I can relate to the misery it brings, emotionally, monetarity, psychically...on all levels. After a serious pity-party of drinking one night, I woke to check my car to make sure I hadn't killed someone (as I don't remember the ride.) Anyway, I cleaned up my act (quit drinking), got thru the divorce, focused on my kids and tried to re-invent my life. And have succeeded.

I wish the best to you my friend. Maybe now that I am 'out of gas' in the riddle department, I will hit some of the other forums.

Good luck getting thru. Whatever your soon-to-be ex took from you, you will get it back in spades. Love, like Life, finds a way.

You have friends (virtual and otherwise.) Use them when you need them.

Your friend,
    Gaberax.
    Grrr...

Demon of the Prim Maturins_Daughter is on a distinguished road Maturins_Daughter's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to you, Jon. I'm glad you've found a way through the pain to peace.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

THANX GUYS... JUST LONELY NOW
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.