Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ho ho ho! It's...The Christmas Challenge!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    OMG!! Who are those two freaky characters from the show you were looking forward to?
    For a split second I thought "Who are those two freaky characters..." was going to refer to the Christmas morning photo of me with my Planet of the Apes action figures.

Quote Originally Posted by kluker View Post
    Its Mother Natures two sons Heat Miser and Snow Miser
    Yes! They are character from the Rankin/Bass 1974 children's television special The Year Without a Santa Claus.

Darkthoughts, watch this video! Beware, the song gets stuck in your head.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That was ace!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7