Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed out on the previous sculpture so would be really interested in ordering one of these when they're finished!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower VIII: The Dark Tower Returns, with artwork from Rachel Readman.

Come onnnnnnnnnn, that would rock!

You have a new fan Ms. Readman.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is "Constant Reader" still available? That looks really nice.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Is "Constant Reader" still available? That looks really nice.
    Yes. The price is £80 plus shipping. Drop her a line if interested.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen her work in person but (like Mr. Fulman said above) the Constant Reader piece looks great.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel, I am sorry to hear your man is not doing well. He's a good guy, and I wish him the best.

The delay in getting that sculpture released is actually a good thing for my wallet after TWITKH and other books being released recently. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing your final product as I love my CONSTANT READER (#3) and hope I can afford to match the number with the companion piece.

Best,
    - Patrick

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, feel free to contact me regarding sculptures, prints or any other enquiries you might have.

As Jerome said the Constant Reader is still available but only in bronze or silver finishes, the hand painted sold out in no time.

Of course I'd love to illustrate a DT book if the offer was there Shannon!

I'll get some pics up of The Four Horsemen painting tomorrow too.

I'm thinking about donating something to the Haven Foundation fundraiser but I haven't decided what as yet, so will let you all know soon...

Mick also says hi to everyone.

Catch you all later

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King related but I have added the new work 'The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse' to my web page now, the original and prints will be available soon for those interested. It is an oil on canvas 23.5 x 15.5 inches.

Here it is a little bigger:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully someone here will be interested in the print-or perhaps the original.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, 'Come and see!' I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

Love it. It looks great!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to keep you all up to date... Sorry again that this is taking so long, I am having difficulty getting the wooden bases made for the CK sculpture, hence the delays again. It is proving very difficult to get the bases made as I want them but I have a few more companies to contact yet.

Everything else is done and ready to go and once I have moved house in the next week or two I will be getting on with it.

I'll have to send proofs to Michael Whelan and once approved it will be made available. I'll post info and pictures here once we're rolling...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My darling wife presented me with "Constant Reader" (#17/250) as a 13th Anniversary present today. I think it looks lovely on my Dark Tower Shelf, don't you? My wife was very impressed with the personalized service provided by Rachel, and we are both completely satisfied with the end result:

The Horn of Eld is a separate piece. I decided to hang it on the door knob, but I really want to get a Cowboy Ken doll or something to hold it...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, both on the sculpture and your anniversary!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel is the greatest....except for one thing......she donated the CR sculpture to our fundraiser, and wouldn't allow me to purchase it at any price....so it went to Bad Penny.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations, both on the sculpture and your anniversary!

John
    What John said!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rachel is the greatest....except for one thing......she donated the CR sculpture to our fundraiser, and wouldn't allow me to purchase it at any price....so it went to Bad Penny.
    Well, Randall, I'd cry your pardon and say sorry to boot .... however; I'm not sorry in the slightest (and I got myself one of Rachel's silver cast beauties as well)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks on both counts.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel, how is Mick? How are you? Any update on the CK sculpture project?

Best.
    - Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, hope you are all doing well!!

Mick says hi and is just about coping. Still very ill and struggles through day to day but won't be beaten by this disease. His parents are coming to stay with us tomorrow for the week, which he is looking forward to.

The CK sculpture is now finally coming together, it has been very difficult getting everything just how I want it. I am at the stage where all the final bits and pieces such as bases, name/limitation plates, Jesters staffs etc are in the process of being made and all the difficulties are over. I will have finished sculptures within about 3 weeks. Once I have them I will be able to have shipping crates made.

Next I will send a couple to Michael Whelan for his final approval. Provided Michael is happy with them, it will not be long before we can make them available.

I am hoping we can have them available to order (or at the least, pre-order) before the Christmas holidays and will, for now, maintain that optimism.

I'll post again when I have more news...

A little PS for Shannon: I got your email and just haven't had time to respond yet but I will get in touch over the weekend!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. heard and fingers crossed.

P.P.S. I'm sure no one knows what we're talking about, right? We're sneaky. ... not.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I sure have no idea.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For all those not in the know (and for all those who haven't read the latest update on ambannonbooks.com), In Mint Condition: 2013 is proud to announce Rachel Readman as one of the interior artists! I am honored to be working with Rachel and very excited to see what she ultimately comes up with!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm relieved that's what you've been hinting at. I thought you had cajoled her into hand-painting a CR for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast