Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: I'm just putting the coats of UV protection on the Silflay sculptures and waiting for drying between coats then they will all be ready to start shipping out to everyone. They should be ready before the end of the week and begin shipping out from Monday. I'll send shipping confirmation/tracking details to everyone as they ship.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    UPDATE: I'm just putting the coats of UV protection on the Silflay sculptures and waiting for drying between coats then they will all be ready to start shipping out to everyone. They should be ready before the end of the week and begin shipping out from Monday. I'll send shipping confirmation/tracking details to everyone as they ship.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NOW PACKING AND SHIPPING - Jake & Oy Silflay sculpture orders. All those who have ordered and paid will receive PM's or emails confirming tracking details over the next few days!

Anyone who would like to purchase a sculpture please feel free to contact me either by PM or email. You can see my web page: rachelreadman.com where you will find my email address and pricing etc.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

NOW PACKING AND SHIPPING - Jake & Oy Silflay sculpture orders. All those who have ordered and paid will receive PM's or emails confirming tracking details over the next few days!

Anyone who would like to purchase a sculpture please feel free to contact me either by PM or email. You can see my web page: rachelreadman.com where you will find my email address and pricing etc.
    Please don't forget my exta Items..........

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep got you marked Brian, no problem

Country
    Country Flag

Yep got you marked Brian, no problem
    No worries, I know your on top of your game my friend.....
    Looking forward to recieving the package........

Brian.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tracking info has been sent for all orders.

Brian, I have sent you an email regarding your shipment, I await your reply before I move ahead.

Country
    Country Flag

Tracking info has been sent for all orders.

Brian, I have sent you an email regarding your shipment, I await your reply before I move ahead.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

They're all on their way, UPS just collected them...

yours included, Brian. Cheer up!

Thanks to all of you for your patience while I got these finished.

Traveler sideous is on a distinguished road sideous's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got mine on Friday and on display below the tv. Thanks Rachel

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sideous View Post
    Got mine on Friday and on display below the tv. Thanks Rachel

Awesome lineup !!!!
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very handsome, Indeed!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived a few days ago. Glad I took the opportunity. Great job as always, Rachel!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, I'm happy to know you're pleased with them!

Everyone who ordered should have received their Silflay sculpture now, if there are any issues then please let me know.

All editions of the Silflay sculpture are still available to order for those who would like to have them. Bronze and silver editions of Constant Reader sculptures are also available, prints, original oil on canvas of The Four Horsemen and more to come soon! Feel free to PM or email me to place an order.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my matching Lettered "Carrie" case this morning (with awesome cover and internal art by Rachel Readman) - seems I lucked out in the pig department and won the bacon raffle

Letter "C" (on the right) has been previously posted in my collection thread - the newest addition being Letter "CC" on the left.

I admit to not having a great appreciation of the front cover etching (Praying Carrie) until I saw it up close and personal - now it makes sense!!

The interior art is on canvas, and was actually one of the pieces that I'd originally hoped to get.

With the case now being the "new" home for my UK 1st/1st Carrie.

Whilst the "C" case will contain the US 1st/1st edition

Kudos to Rachel Readman and Dick Olson (Dolso) for bringing the latest addition to the Lettered cases series to fruition - awesome work by both
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Received my matching Lettered "Carrie" case this morning (with awesome cover and internal art by Rachel Readman) - seems I lucked out in the pig department and won the bacon raffle

Letter "C" (on the right) has been previously posted in my collection thread - the newest addition being Letter "CC" on the left.

I admit to not having a great appreciation of the front cover etching (Praying Carrie) until I saw it up close and personal - now it makes sense!!

The interior art is on canvas, and was actually one of the pieces that I'd originally hoped to get.

With the case now being the "new" home for my UK 1st/1st Carrie.

Whilst the "C" case will contain the US 1st/1st edition

Kudos to Rachel Readman and Dick Olson (Dolso) for bringing the latest addition to the Lettered cases series to fruition - awesome work by both
    Hey Grant, hawking "Dolso's" work and the "Haven Fund" are my job!!! I thought you just landed a "great job"!!! LOL

Just fooling with ya, is all. They all do wonderful work and are extremely charitable folks!!! If you can support either, rest assured they support others in need!!!

Spoiler:
    Grant, thank you for allowing me the opportunity for a PSA!! LOL I have to stay "sharp".!!!

AMAZING Art, Ms. Rachel!!! You are "One of a kind"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great, Grant. Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a great Birthday yesterday, now a big growd up firty free. Mick baked me a beautiful, yummy friut cake with a half litre of brandy in it, got me a litre of the best french brandy and a bottle of Baileys luxury belgian chocolate irish cream too, mmmmm chocolate, cake and alchofrol. Had a movie night and watched the reboot of The Evil Dead, Groovy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Traveler sideous is on a distinguished road sideous's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Rachel.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Country
    Country Flag

All best birthday wished to you Rachel - happy ferty ferd 2 U !!!!
    We all float down here!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a great Birthday yesterday, now a big growd up firty free. Mick baked me a beautiful, yummy friut cake with a half litre of brandy in it, got me a litre of the best french brandy and a bottle of Baileys luxury belgian chocolate irish cream too, mmmmm chocolate, cake and alchofrol. Had a movie night and watched the reboot of The Evil Dead, Groovy!
    Happy Birthday, Rachel. Glad you enjoyed your day. I watched that Evil Dead reboot last week. Thought it was awesome. Gorey, but awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast