Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still on the fence about reserving one of the hand painted 'Palaver Sculptures'.........
    Someone knock me off the fence...........no..no..no........

Brian.........

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, did you get my reply to your last email ?

Better jump off that fence soon, the deadline of 20th April for the HF painted edition is fast approaching. Although I could extend this to 10th or 15th May, as long as I can get the money paid in to Jerome before the fundraiser ends on the 19th.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These are awesome pieces, Brian. Go for it, or you will hate yourself in the morning!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to post on Rachel's thread some pictures of some work she did for me... First off, she added a few items I did not ask for (didn't even think it could be done) and she did it for a surprise... with no charge (I mean look at the Wizard Glass! Black 13!!!!!!!!!!. The wow factor is above and beyond, I use them as book ends and she etched my number right into each door. Every detail was to the highest quality. I cherish these and wanted to post some pictures and a thank you. The presentation was perfect as well... so well done!! I am a huge supporter of her and really hope to see her do a S/L for a King book someday. This only proves she deserves it. kris

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so pleased that you are happy with everything Kris. Thanks again for your support!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look great as bookends.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Beautiful work Rachel.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel - Any update on the release of the Crimson King?

SKC

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes Ricky, Constant Reader and Jake & Oy-Silflay were originally designed so they could be used as bookends or as standalone sculptures. Kris is the only person I have seen who actually uses them that way though. Whatever floats your boat.

Thanks Frankie!

Not for the moment SKC, I'm just so bogged down with everything else that I want to clear my schedule to make sure I have the time to be able to give my fullest attention to it. It won't be too long though, maybe a few weeks when I get the work done for In Mint Condition 2014 and the Palaver sculpture orders dealt with. It's definitely coming, don't worry about that!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Not for the moment SKC, I'm just so bogged down with everything else that I want to clear my schedule to make sure I have the time to be able to give my fullest attention to it. It won't be too long though, maybe a few weeks when I get the work done for In Mint Condition 2014 and the Palaver sculpture orders dealt with. It's definitely coming, don't worry about that!
    Thanks Rachel! Looking forward to it...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is considering ordering a Palaver relief sculpture and haven't already done so, I am about to have the first batch of bronze limitation plates made and will be forwarding the contribution from sales to the Haven Fund on 18th May. Please get your orders in today so that I can include your number in the limitation plate production, make your sculpture and make a bigger contribution to the Haven Fund. I am still taking names for the very limited (only 5 worldwide) hand painted HF editions for those who wish to have one of those.

The sculptures will still be available after the 2014 HF ends, a contribution will be made to next years fundraiser from those sales.

Thanks to everyone who has donated, placed orders and purchased auction items which have made this years Haven Fundraiser a great success!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to you Rachel for the sheer amount of work you have put in for this years HF!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pulling forward the info on this beautiful project.

'Palaver' A 9 x 11 inch hanging wall art relief sculpture (which could also be stood on a picture stand on a bookshelf or other furniture).

This one is in antique bronze finish but there is no reason I can't offer antique silver. It will have a Name/Limitation plate mounted on the back made in solid bronze and will be limited to 50 pieces only.

The Photos are pretty difficult to capture the true shine and colour in the bronze so I took several to show from various angles, it's the same as the Crimson King pictures I posted back on page 11/12 of this thread. The bronze being real bronze has it's own natural variance.

£20 GBP from every sale will be donated to the Haven Fund.

Prices including shipping via UPS are as follows-

USA & Canada £160
    UK £145
    Australia £175
    Rest of the world will be quoted individually due to varying shipping costs but likely to be for the majority somewhere between the UK & USA prices.

Payments through Paypal.

As there will be only 50 available worldwide please get your orders in quickly by email or PM to ensure you don't miss out. I'll match numbers wherever possible to those that have Constant Reader or Jake & Oy-Silflay sculptures.

As my sculptures are made to order it can take an estimated 4 weeks for me to ship items dependent on my workload and schedule. I ask for patience when placing orders and assure that tracking will be provided when orders ship.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!
    Rachel
    As an exclusive to the Haven Fund I will be offering 5 hand painted editions of Palaver marked HF 1-5.

These will be £350 GBP plus shipping and £100 will be donated to the fund for each of the 5 sales.

To make it fair and allow eveyone a chance if more than 5 people wish to buy these then we will draw names from a hat to decide who gets them. Please PM me by the closing date of midnight GMT on 20th April 2014 to have a chance to purchase one of these very limited edition pieces.

Any questions fire away!

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for reposting that Patrick!

Funds just sent to Jerome for the Haven Fund as promised.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick PM me the amount so i can revise my total guess
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much. Don't tell Stroppygoblin the $amount. He's trying to cheat on his guess.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks so much. Don't tell Stroppygoblin the $amount. He's trying to cheat on his guess.
    I prefer the term "Insider Trading"

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Even, Jerome doesn't know the overall total (yet)!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like these they are a think of beauty. Right now I really don't have the money to get one but if I did I would in a heartbeat. Rachel I hope you are proud of these because they are beautiful.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rachel are they all going to be different. I would love to be able to get one of these.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 50 available would be either antique bronze, as shown, or antique silver finish. This is entirely up to the customer.

The 5 HF editions will be hand painted but the frames could be either bronze, silver or an ivory/bone finish. The painting can be varied, for example I could paint a sunset, darker evening or a lighter late afternoon sky. Again these options are down to customer preference and I would be happy to accomodate any sensible requests, however if a customer wants significant additions then this would have to be commissioned at additional cost and fitted into my schedule.

I may sculpt more of these relief pieces with different scenes, characters and story depictions, not necessarily DT, but this completely depends on how well this Palaver piece sells.

Feel free to ask any questions here or contact me direct.

Thanks,
    Rachel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Rachel. She is the Grand Prize winner this year.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Big congratulations, Rachel.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A most deserving win!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast